Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

dear mod , pls dont get us wrong . as both of you are part of the Team  toh it is obviously  we could think both of you will involve in the game . it is ok .. as you cleared about this we  trust both of you. it is not about cheating ofcourse . you both would legally take part .. toh it was just a thought. and as per team ..  forum had chances to join , it was team member's choice for not joining .. phirbhi those are not part of forum they also joined to fill the blank place which is clearly ok . we have no issue on it . as  per rules anyone could join on contest . so anyone feel free to full those blank place.

anyway har jit contest mai hai ..we definitely will take part .. dont misunderstand our thoughts .. it was just randomly and naturally comes as per situation . now it is clear 

Thank you so much oppo and trust me I am an athlete so I know how it feels if someone cheats or gets preferences. We would never ever do that. Just enjoy the game. Have fun. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Koeli_Appy

Good if you found the clues. Firstly we are not the judges secondly if we have said that we are not going to take part in this means we are not going to take part. And yes you have every right to voice your opinion nobody has asked you not to. 

I said that as a possibility, if it was so. ** Terms and conditions applied in other words πŸ˜†

Coming back to the topic,

Thank you so much for the assurances, but still i am having a difficult time trusting the assurances especially when... but anyway you said matter of ethics which is why you all are mods, you will obviously know better.

Either way there's not much that we can do, can we? πŸ˜† 

Also 

Thank you for letting me have my hear say. I am glad you responded quickly. πŸ˜³

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you so much oppo and trust me I am an athlete so I know how it feels if someone cheats or gets preferences. We would never ever do that. Just enjoy the game. Have fun. 

but round kuch jeyadai tough hai πŸ₯Ί

MishtiNew thumbnail

But Mod ji, round is too tough...πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Clues nikalo, siggy banao, OS likho... I am 

Anyways, thanks for hearing our pleas and solving them.

Koeli thumbnail

Cookies bejo mujhe... rula diya... kya difficult lag raha hai bolo... shall I come to your AT?

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

but round kuch jeyadai tough hai πŸ₯Ί

kuch tough nahi hai bahut easy hai. πŸ˜† dimag laga mil jayega. Let me pm you all of them πŸ˜†

MishtiNew thumbnail

Cookies bejo mujhe... rula diya... kya difficult lag raha hai bolo... shall I come to your AT?

Pagal ho gyi main...😭

Clues ...OMG...

Then Uske baad Kya Karna hai in such a short time???

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

kuch tough nahi hai bahut easy hai. πŸ˜† dimag laga mil jayega. Let me pm you all of them πŸ˜†

🀣

Edited by MishtiNew - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

mishti EDIT. 

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

if it happens to be an AT thread in that case does that mean I will have to check all 151 pages?? could that be the case?