Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Koeli_Appy

Trust me most of you were part of those threads... just that read the clues properly. It is very easy to decode. Don’t search randomly. Each and every clue has a meaning.

okay taken we were a part of those threads too... but still it's an unfair game, especially when the mods who have organised the game done the editions and are themselves team mates of the other two teams? How do we know you haven't told your team mates about the threads already? 

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

And mods don't you think it's TOALLY UNFAIR TO HAVE A GAME LIKE THIS? ESPECIALLY WHEN THE MODS ARE PART OF OTHER TWO TEAMS!!! AND NOT A PART OF TEAM BAJAJ? HOW IS IT EVEN A FAIR GAME?? COZ YOU GUYS HAVE ORGANISED A GAME WHILE EDITING THREADS BY YOURSELF AND YOU. OBVIOUSLY WILL FAVOUR YOUR TEAM MATES AND NOT US!!!  

Seriously you think so? We have clearly mentioned that we are not taking part in the treasure hunt and we are sticking to that. Just because you are no getting the clues doesn’t mean we are cheating. Team Prerna and team Anurag doesn’t even have a full team and they are still searching without storage of another one in each team. I am so disappointed that you think that we are going to help them just because we are in the team. 

MishtiNew thumbnail

I am confused

It's unfair!

How can we know that we are not being cheated???

How will we get the surety?

Aren't we being deprived???

Edited by MishtiNew - 4 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

okay taken we were a part of those threads too... but still it's an unfair game, especially when the mods who have organised the game done the editions and are themselves team mates of the other two teams? How do we know you haven't told your team mates about the threads already? 

It’s the question of ethics and why we are mods because we are fair and will always be.

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Seriously you think so? We have clearly mentioned that we are not taking part in the treasure hunt and we are sticking to that. Just because you are no getting the clues doesn’t mean we are cheating. Team Prerna and team Anurag doesn’t even have a full team and they are still searching without storage of another one in each team. I am so disappointed that you think that we are going to help them just because we are in the team. 

isn't it natural to think, especially when the organizers themselves are a part of the teams playing already? 

If the organizers were in our team too, i dont know about others, but i would have had protested for the same! Or if the organizers themselves were judges, irrespective of them being in our team or others. 

It's because something called as fair means in sportsmanship. 

And who said we didn't get cules? As a teammate i found it unfair I spoke out. Am i not allowed to even say so? And how is it even related to "not getting cues"? 

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

I am confused

It's unfair!

I am assuring you that you are not being deprived and cheated. It would be morally wrong from our end to do such thing. And moreover why do we want to spoil a competition? It is done  with the best interest in your heart. So, please be rest assured that neither me nor Erum will ever disclose this or else there is no point in this round. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

I am confused

It's unfair!

that's the main thing i asked about. Even given the fact that they are not playing in this game how do we know the other team that doesn't have the organizers in them are being cheated. 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Mods are not a part of this as she clearly mentioned. We are doing it on our own 👍🏼

Koeli thumbnail

isn't it natural to think, especially when the organizers themselves are a part of the teams playing already? 

If the organizers were in our team too, i dont know about others, but i would have had protested for the same! Or if the organizers themselves were judges, irrespective of them being in our team or others. 

It's because something called as fair means in sportsmanship. 

And who said we didn't get cules? As a teammate i found it unfair I spoke out. Am i not allowed to even say so? And how is it even related to "not getting cues"? 

Good if you found the clues. Firstly we are not the judges secondly if we have said that we are not going to take part in this means we are not going to take part. And yes you have every right to voice your opinion nobody has asked you not to. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

dear mod , pls dont get us wrong . as both of you are part of the Team  toh it is obviously  we could think both of you will involve in the game . it is ok .. as you cleared about this we  trust both of you. it is not about cheating ofcourse . you both would legally take part .. toh it was just a thought. and as per team ..  forum had chances to join , it was team member's choice for not joining .. phirbhi those are not part of forum they also joined to fill the blank place which is clearly ok . we have no issue on it . as  per rules anyone could join on contest . so anyone feel free to full those blank place.and team anurag already fill up .. bass prerna team se 2 miss 

anyway har jit contest mai hai ..we definitely will take part .. dont misunderstand our thoughts .. it was just randomly and naturally comes as per situation . now it is clear 

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago