Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: preeti200

I just hope no one trusts Meenu this time but hamari phuti kismat Abir looked happy in the precap.... baar baar jo Meenu ko trust karte hai usko kya bolein yaar

Nahi Yaar abir didn't trust her, he was just happy ki mishti ka haath maanga meenu ne, yellow shirt wala scene jo segment mein dikhaya tha, in that he was saying ki he don't trust meenu with his happiness 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

Precap: 

Valid question from BP. Now we know why he was forcing NishMish shaadi

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8FdobXBOcC/

ohh BP was right in his question that too when he said abir didnt think of you when mishti said he thinks of family first... i wanted to know the answer but jas interrupted... 

btw Abhi what did bp say in precap i cant hear it properly..

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

agar 0.0001% waali cheezein pleasant Ho , toh chalega, 

True 😆

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

What an episode yaar 🤗

Loved it 

But got irritated with nannu, ek to sach bata nahi raha upar se main sawaal ka jawaab deserve karta hu, Huh 😤

Got irritated with precap, kitne time Yehi dekhna hai Hume but happy ki bp ya kisi ne is baar main meenakshi Rajvansh pe is baar trust nahi kiya 😆

vaishu 🤗

wow what a surpise you are here for live.... true yaar episode was soooooo good i didnt mind nannu asking all that as mishti kept on reassuring him she will marry him he is wrong but he deserves this answer and also others deserves to know his truth... 

meenu in precap is not giving good vibes... and from episode we can see she is not accepting mishti all this is just a drama 😆

Meenu’s expressions #newchikidiinmaking😡😡

haha felt the same preeti 🤣🤣 her proud feeling when bm said about her mentioning mish comes from broken family... she was just stunned at end when mish said i love abir... its all a plan.. i hope this time mishbir just runs away.. 

Sindhulinc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Meenu’s expressions #newchikidiinmaking😡😡

Even if mishbir gets married she wouldn't let mishti near abir that's for sure she'll cook up another drama feel bad for poor mishti and bechara abi 😒

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Yup finally 😆

Yaar precap dekh Kar to nahi lag raha kisi ne trust Kiya hai 

I think next thing would be meenu genuinely mauka degi, mishbir nahi maanenge so they'll do bhaag ke shaadi, meenu ko gussa Aa jaayega, she'll again start her Ambe maa ki saugandh then 

🤣

haha Vaishu your story is coming true yaar one or other way they have bought it... i think by precap no one is trusting meenu and also bp still not ok with mishbir i think they will decide something big like living alone after shaadi.. and come home... 

hayeee ambe maa please grant this wish 🤣

Meri cool 🥳🤗🤗

super duper amazing episode yaar... so so so happy dear... not even a single moment was wasted... 🥳

me gonna watch it in loop 

I just hope no one trusts Meenu this time but hamari phuti kismat Abir looked happy in the precap.... baar baar jo Meenu ko trust karte hai usko kya bolein yaar

nah nah preeti he dodnt look happy... he was doubtful n also when he was hearing bp also he was doubtful i think he will think on mish words that if he give chance one or other will try to come between us... 

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Excited but late as usual😆

Good morning Meri Light🤗

Thanks for the updates

Meri Sammmmmmmmmmm 🤗🤗

good morning sleepy head today i leave you ok as episode is keeping my excitement but you are late... 😆

i'm so happy n excited episode was sooooo good yaar.. 🤗