ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 3 Feb 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

NOCOPY]

Image result for mishti abir gif"

Epi 323

Mishti makes her choice 

episode begins with Meenu n Kunal rushing to reach Abir before he met Mishti .

Mishti is speeding in a scooty with a bunch of read heart balloons trying to reach Abir before his mom met him . She fears his life may be at danger .

Mah family is driving in their car looking for Mishti .

Abir is seen speeding in an ambulance ... he reaches Mandir ..he recollects how Mishit knew all about His baba yet chose not to reveal to him as he might get hurt n today she was marrying Nishant as she did not want to hurt him or her family . 
today he understood Mishti well

Mishit reaches Mandir n senses Abir presence nearby ..she soon comes across an ambulance . She recollects she was informed about his escape in ambulance . 
she climbs up the roof of ambulance n shouts his name .. soon he replies as he shouts her name .

Both get emotional on spotting eachother 

Abir soon reaches Mishti on rooftop of ambulance n enclose eachother in ting thug n get emotional .

Both are so relieved to meet one another .

But their reverie in short lived as both families arrive n confront them for their daring act .

BP questions mishti .. Nannu orders end tk come back to him right away .. Jasmeet berates Mishit for betraying Nannu .

Only BM supports Mishit n agrees to her choice ..she declares Mishit will not marry Nish now .

Abir n Nish have war of words ..they play tug of war with Nish pulling Mishti n Abir refusing to let go of her .. 

Abir senses Mishit getting hurt n lets her go ..while Nish is proud to pull her to himself 

BP notices how Nish hurt Mishti...

He is concerned for her Jasmeet hates that day when Mishti was brought into this family by chacha n Chachi 

Mishti shares her fears that all her life her family would one day regret gettin gher I tk their family n her fears had come true . She regrets 

BM makes Mah family feel their mistake in dealing with Mishti .

precap

Every one is shocked as Meenu angrily asks for Mishti’s hand in marriage to Abir .

Abir is shocked too 

Nish asks Mishti the reason for running away from wedding .. was it because she loved Abir or did she feel his life was in danger ??

Mishti hesitates n confesses her love for Abir ..

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

good morning everyone 🤗

suta thank you for the thread 🤗

haa excited for mishbir ambulance top reunion #uniqueJodi 😆

where is everyone... is no one excited 🤓

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good morning/ evening everyone!! Hi Diyu🤗 . Looking forward to Mishbir milan❤️❤️

Originally posted by: preeti200

Good morning/ evening everyone!! Hi Diyu🤗 . Looking forward to Mishbir milan❤️❤️

good morning preeti... 🤗 heyyy you are here thank god i was roaming around alone.... 

Mishti makes her choice 🥳

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

good morning preeti... 🤗 heyyy you are here thank god i was roaming around alone.... 

Haha, this is my second home Diyu. Can’t keep myself away from the forum🤗

police stop kunal meenu n other cars as ambulance is coming... Abir crosses them but they dont see..

abir is feeling dizzy yet he reminds himself to be conscious... 

Mishti calls kunal and informs abir ran away in ambulance he is not in lake side.. asks him to inform if he gets to know anything about abir.. 

mishti thinks on where abir would've went... maybe her house... 

Abir in temple thinking of their confession day... i'm standing at the same place as mishti she knew my baba was wrong today i knew nishant is wrong... if she wanted she would've said about baba but she didnt wanna hurt me, but today i have to break her heart, the friend she knew from childhood, she trusted is lying to her... 

Mishti outside temple but doesnt stop...

In car meenu asks kunal why are they not going to lake, abir should be there, how can you trust mishti words... kunal says she is searching for bhai leaving her shaadi, and no one would've know about abir if not for her, i know except for her no one can reach abir first n i'm tracking her... 

Abir in temple thinking... partner i need strength to say truth to mishti... 

mishti reaches temple n sees ambulance... self talk why will abir be here, please god help me to find abir... 

and continuous bell sound stops mishti... 

abir praying why always the people we trust betray us.. 

mishti - why do i feel abir is here... 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

where is everyone... is no one excited 🤓

Gd morning light 🤗

Kya hua aaj ki episode mein.. created should have painted my nannu with black painted and meenu with white painted 🤪

she gets on top of ambulance... shouts Abirrrrrrrrr.. 

Abir from temple shouts Mishtiiiiiii..

dheere dheere bgm..

Abir comes on top too.. 

mish asks if he is ok... 

aaja aaja abh kaise sharmana... Mishbir Hug 🥳