Bigg Boss 13 - Daily Discussion Topic - 1st Feb 2020 - Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lol didn't watch the IV but why dows she wear such baloonish attires!?sab kuch puffed up, bigg, pehenti hai ye! 

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimsNaiken

I’m sad Shehnaaz is doing this stupid syamvaar show. I hope she knows better. Otherwise she’ll truly become The Rakhi Sawant is Punjab. 

she’ll be made to look like the laughing fool rather than the savvy intelligent woman she really is. 

Is this show really real? Or rumours? 

Her father said it's all rumours. 

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

i remember bringing outside matters was started with whole rashmi-arhaan thing and how brutally she was bashed ki script le kar aayi hai..its all her drama blah blah...everyone judge her for every damn little thing...but actually she is the most loyal person in the house..isse jada proof kuch nai ho skta..she saved ramlal's bachi kuchi image and she is getting blamed for that too..bitching himanshi ne kari tab b ppl r blaming rashmi..every action of rashmi is said as script here while others are given leeway and praises. im proud of Rashmi..she isnt perfect person...but despite of all her flaws and imperfections she is shining bcz shez such a good soul...some of her actions makes me very pissed bt at the end of the day all her imperfections and foolishness makes her so so endearing and lovable...Also one more good thing she did was never accepted ramlal's ring..tb b she was bashed k shadi ka plan kar k aayi hai blah blah..Rashmi has done popat of everything bb wanted her to do...koi kuch b bol k gya usko she did what she wanted and am glad...she values her relationships way too much..ive got such respect for her now..sad she has got some worse set of friends..Do whatever you want now Rashmi..ppl are gonna judge you anyway..and stay strong ❤️

Oh i so agree

Aur kare toh sab vhool jate hain. Rashmi kare to paap

Anyway rashmi se yaad aya

Have you seen depiction of maa durga in w Bengal?  Big eyes (half closed with eye lids),  tiny round lips and small nose,pointed chin? I dont know how to add images. So a link

https://images.app.goo.gl/NiBxNphvtW3NLXv19

Rashmi aisi nahi dikhti?

And when she is laughing, she looks like an english doll! 

I am smitten 🙈

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lmao apparantly Asim ka trend is gonna make guiness world record .🤣

I m personally unsure if this is actually true or embarassing info🤣

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheKhbri/status/1223967781747445760

BreakingYes Shefali and Parag Video matter will Be Taken Up by Salman. A Source From the set has Revealed it to me NowOur other Source was not In the Shoot when that happened#AsimForTheWin

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail

Asim was blamed for making Himanshi's life public also if his marriage proposal was real 😳

Khooob chooooos Dala Asim ka ! 

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail

Dowry chal Rahi Sallu Ko 😆

Trend hoon Raha hai best host Salman 🤣

A thankful gift by ss fans for whitewhasing their idol