Bigg Boss 13 - Daily Discussion Topic - 1st Feb 2020 - Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: raam786

No, aisa nhi hota, 135 days me aap ye acche se feel krwa dete ho viewers ko ki jo hum chahenge, jaise chahenge, vo hee hoga, ek badtameez, arrogant, vahiyaat person ko hum winner banayenge, uske liye Saam, Daam, Dand,Bhed, sabka istemal krenge, uski her burai ko hum white-wash kr denge, aur aapko dekhna usiko padega,

aap apna dimag mat use kariye, bus hum jo dikhayenge vo hee sahi hai.

As I have said in other threads channel no longer cares about viewers.

If you guys really wanna make a difference and hurt them where it hurts the most then pressurize channel’s sponsors on social media or run boycott campaigns against these sponsors.

The only ones who Colors will listen to is their sponsors and these sponsors will talk for sure once they feel the heat.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sallu bajayega himanshi ki 😆 sadistic me is happy

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Asim Riaz Fan❤🇮🇳 (@BiggBoss1122) Tweeted:

@HimanshiLovers @realhimanshi @AajizGayoor He is not his brother just a cousin gaining follower on his name or khudko Asim smjhni laga he lmao #AsimForTheWin https://twitter.com/BiggBoss1122/status/1223651728576405504?s=20

Is this true? 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Salman to hk , dont talk outside issues

Salman to asim , lets talk Bout your outside life based on rumors started by gupti

Ajeeb behudgi hai 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Audition mast diya. I will never believe her. 

Vapas bhi kaise aaye mano chala nahi ja raha ho. One moment she is fanning herself and saying BP low ho raha hain, the very next she's bitching. 

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

As I have said in other threads channel no longer cares about viewers.

If you guys really wanna make a difference and hurt them where it hurts the most then pressurize channel’s sponsors on social media or run boycott campaigns against these sponsors.

The only ones who Colors will listen to is their sponsors and these sponsors will talk for sure once they feel the heat.

Mein kabse keh rahi hu boycott karo... dnt watch only

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i remember bringing outside matters was started with whole rashmi-arhaan thing and how brutally she was bashed ki script le kar aayi hai..its all her drama blah blah...everyone judge her for every damn little thing...but actually she is the most loyal person in the house..isse jada proof kuch nai ho skta..she saved ramlal's bachi kuchi image and she is getting blamed for that too..bitching himanshi ne kari tab b ppl r blaming rashmi..every action of rashmi is said as script here while others are given leeway and praises. im proud of Rashmi..she isnt perfect person...but despite of all her flaws and imperfections she is shining bcz shez such a good soul...some of her actions makes me very pissed bt at the end of the day all her imperfections and foolishness makes her so so endearing and lovable...Also one more good thing she did was never accepted ramlal's ring..tb b she was bashed k shadi ka plan kar k aayi hai blah blah..Rashmi has done popat of everything bb wanted her to do...koi kuch b bol k gya usko she did what she wanted and am glad...she values her relationships way too much..ive got such respect for her now..sad she has got some worse set of friends..Do whatever you want now Rashmi..ppl are gonna judge you anyway..and stay strong ❤️

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

i remember bringing outside matters was started with whole rashmi-arhaan thing and how brutally she was bashed ki script le kar aayi hai..its all her drama blah blah...everyone judge her for every damn little thing...but actually she is the most loyal person in the house..isse jada proof kuch nai ho skta..she saved ramlal's bachi kuchi image and she is getting blamed for that too..bitching himanshi ne kari tab b ppl r blaming rashmi..every action of rashmi is said as script here while others are given leeway and praises. im proud of Rashmi..she isnt perfect person...but despite of all her flaws and imperfections she is shining bcz shez such a good soul...some of her actions makes me very pissed bt at the end of the day all her imperfections and foolishness makes her so so endearing and lovable...Also one more good thing she did was never accepted ramlal's ring..tb b she was bashed k shadi ka plan kar k aayi hai blah blah..Rashmi has done popat of everything bb wanted her to do...koi kuch b bol k gya usko she did what she wanted and am glad...she values her relationships way too much..ive got such respect for her now..sad she has got some worse set of friends..Do whatever you want now Rashmi..ppl are gonna judge you anyway..and stay strong ❤️

Well said!👏

Stay Strong Rashami!❤️