Bigg Boss 13 - Daily Discussion Topic - 1st Feb 2020 - Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Any  video of Vishal iv? I still have hope he won't be out. 

Edited by VintageWine - 4 years ago
Moniza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Any  video of Vishal iv? I still have hope he won't be out. 

The moment  arti was saved vishal was out 

BB  ne is season  chuna  lagaiya  hai Hume  

Edited by Moniza - 4 years ago
SimsNaiken thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy

This week i want bb to eliminate asim and let us give chutkara from this crap.it is so unbearable ki ek admi ke piche pade ho.usko rulakar hi chodenge.apna bb winner apko mubarak.uske saath kaam karo kuch bhi karo.lekin ek hi admi ko itna sab sunaovoge uska to isme kuch galathi bhi nahi hai.mar jao bb salman and endemol

I feel that frustration with which you wrote this. Ugh 😑 

I have not watched Thursday, Friday and Sat episode. I have zero desire to. I just feel so dejected after reading all the updates. I just don’t have it in me to feel this sadness anymore. Not just for Asim but Rashmi and Vishal and to some extent Sana too. 

I throw up a little looking at Mahira and Shukla, more than Paras can you believe that. Ugh I don’t know if I Can hold up till the finale 🤷🏽‍♀️ ☹️

Edited by SimsNaiken - 4 years ago
Moniza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sana ke swamyar  me shukla hoga kya? 

BeingSinghni thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimsNaiken

I feel that frustration with which you wrote this. Ugh 😑 

I have not watched Thursday, Friday and Sat episode. I have zero desire to. I just feel so dejected after reading all the updates. I just don’t have it in me to feel this sadness anymore. Not just for Asim but Rashmi and Vishal and to some extent Sana too. 

I throw up a little looking at Mahira and Shukla, more than Paras can you believe that. Ugh I don’t know if I Can hold up till the finale 🤷🏽‍♀️ ☹️

actually BB can just declare the winner on Monday’ 3rd Feb and eliminate all rather than dragging it till finale 😂 since winner is so predictable ... can you imagine Mahira being in top 3 😆 I am not able to tolerate all this crap by BB and colours .. basically feel bad for audience who are getting stressed because of colours BB biased game.. 

roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I will miss reading about Vishal in updates.... he was super fun.... even though was not that trustworthy, I would like to believe he and Asim has a genuin bond and will continue after BB as well..... even Rashmi for that matter, had a very high opinion of Vishal and trio will def be friends after BB

Sad that these ppl are being mentally tortured everyday just for a show and to whitewash Shukla so that he can be portrayed as the most deserving winner.... but I honestly don’t think all these ppl who are all praise for Shukla will even talk to him after he comes out of BB.... but Asim and Sana will definitely have a great future in the field..... 

SimsNaiken thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I’m sad Shehnaaz is doing this stupid syamvaar show. I hope she knows better. Otherwise she’ll truly become The Rakhi Sawant is Punjab. 

she’ll be made to look like the laughing fool rather than the savvy intelligent woman she really is. 

Is this show really real? Or rumours?