Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mujhe bhi samajh main nahi aaya ki Asim nay aisa kya kar diya, ke log bawal macha rahe hai, 😆

in my opinion, everyone is overreacting, Rashmi and Asim are still friends and they will be friends even after the show, BB is going to end in just 2 weeks what's the point in fighting with your friends over this show, So enjoy the show, support your favorite no need to fight with your friends, especially not for this show

My 2RP Opinion 😆

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I am sure like Asim , many are also not digesting how Rashmi can get along with Shukla after so much happening between them 

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He said generally... Infact she lets him know what shukla told her if it's game related. So it's okay. 

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think Rashmi and Asim are good friends and they both support each other. Asim was supporting her as well when they blamed that Rashmi passed money. The are each other support system in that insane house. I like their bond

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

oh btw the so-called stand you're talking about it was for the game  not out of concern or cuz he considers her friend. it was done to settle scores with Pahira in the ongoing task cuz they started doing maanmaani. lol.

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

lastly he told Rashmi the exact opposite thing last night's episode & today backtracked from his own statement. lol

Rasili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaExpression

Arti said that for Shehnaz

Arti said that for Rashmi too. I guess when jay bhanushali asked.remember he asked both to say 5 negative things I guess that time she said that I don’t take stand for Rashmi coz me buri ban jati hu n she behaves nice to them.

She said that for shehnaaz too when sana was argueing  to Vishal.

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Gud to see atleast some people think alike :-)  jst like my pt of view regarding his statement 👍🏼

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lol achha toh asim can back bite abt rash behind her back😆 but rash ne kiya hota toh yaha abhi kayamat aa jati. If he wanted to put his opinion he could have said it in front of rash only. Theres a reason its calling back bitching. Aise toh sab log jo peeche bolte h apna opinion dere. 🤣 im juat laughing at justifications🤣

PranPriye thumbnail

Asim didn't once agree with Himanshi. She tried a lot. National clearance, etc. etc. Asim didn't once say that he agreed. His hmmm felt like a conversational thing. He is showing that he is listening, paying attention. He responded only to Vishal. I feel that on a subtle way ,he is keeping Himanshi out of ViRaSim. He is comfortable voicing his opinion about Rashmi to Vishal as they are all friends but not Himanshi as his relation with her is different. Also, while Himanshi looked gossipy to me, Asim seemed more upset. His responses were that way. IMO, he is becoming possessive about Rashmi & maybe feels Sid may try SidRa. Asim was surprised to hear Arhaan's message & the way Himanshi seemed a little irritated in the begining makes me feel Asim isn't particularly fond of Arhaan.