My view pt on Asim statement for Rashmi

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok guys who all are blaming Asim for that statement...here's my point of view

Agar Asim ne bola hai ki vo kehti kuch aur krti kuch hai...whts wrong in that yr...usne kuch observe kra hoga tbi bola hoga...Aise to hum bht btein bolte hai...Mujhe ye general statement lga koi bitching nhi...Bki sbki apni soch...agar iss baat pe Asim ko itna sunaya jaa rha to no comments...nd I m glad Rashmi ne aaj himanshi ko Asim ki feelings smjhne ki koshish kri aur uski baat ko smjhne k bd mujhe bhi ek nayi himanshi dkhne ko mili hai...Wanna thanks Rashmi 🤗for that...Completely my opinion !!

Ps: I jst copy pasted my comment here :) srsly mujhe to  lga pta nhi Asim ne kya bol diya hai jo usko itna kuch sunaya jaa rha fir jb suna I was like bas...nd everyone forgets ki uske bd he took stand for her too in front of all taki Rashmi ko bd mein blame na kre...Sb bhul gye Asim ne Rashmi ko aaj tk kitni support kra...uske liye dhand tak liya vo...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tahira-sheik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

People just need a reason toh bash, actually reason bhi nahi chahiye, bina wajah bash karte rehte hain. 

Asim joh stand liye hai aaj tak Rashmi ke liye woh kisi ko nazar nahi aata. 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I love both Rashami and Asim.

I have no issues with Asim nodding his head. It's not like he joined the backbiting done by Vishal n HK.

I completely trust RaSim❤️ they will always stand for each other.

Rasili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hmm I will give asim benefit of doubt coz he is taking rash side in the task. But I loved Rashmi today. She is beautiful inside out n deserves good friends in life. She is such a sweetheart so I don’t understand why all her friends like arti, mahi r backstabbers.

Asim said that she flips from what she says which once arti said that if I take a stand for her then I become a bad person but she becomes nice to the other person so may b that’s the thing.

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I love both Rashmi and Asim, Rashmi a little more. I am sure Asim's statement will be highlighted in WKV and it will give Asim a chance to explain himself and the 2 will work it out. Their friendship is very strong! âť¤ď¸Ź I just hate that Himanshi though. 

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Did not watch the episode, but I trust them to be good friends, (it's their self discovery )

There can sometimes be misunderstandings, but I'm.sure they are wise and mature to sort them out.

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I have made a post on the same issue earlier today after seeing 3, 4 posts of blames thrown on asim ,,, which I just couldn't digest. Till Rasim don't have any issues inside what is the problem and why the unnecessary bashing. 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rasili

Hmm I will give asim benefit of doubt coz he is taking rash side in the task. But I loved Rashmi today. She is beautiful inside out n deserves good friends in life. She is such a sweetheart so I don’t understand why all her friends like arti, mahi r backstabbers.

Asim said that she flips from what she says which once arti said that if I take a stand for her then I become a bad person but she becomes nice to the other person so may b that’s the thing.

Arti said that for Shehnaz

chirpyhapibird thumbnail

There are many people who don't like rashmi being ok with sid's behaviour...

We have bashed Sid so much for rashmi....

When we as fan can dislike their fun poking each other nowadays....so can arhaan...

Infact Asim also doesn't like Sid rashmi ke fun pokes...

I think nothing happened ......so please nobody should make big issue about it .

lifeiscool thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaExpression

Arti said that for Shehnaz

Nhi rashmi k liye bola h kyi br. Devo ne bhi bola tha. Ki pehle jhagda hota h fir unke sth acchi ho jti h. I think it's her nature that she doesn't hold grudges but when someone takes a stand for her on the matter and she becomes fyn with the other person,it pisses off ppl. Like initially sana wasn't good to her. Jhagda hone k baad she used to be fyn with her which devo also said.