Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

phir bhi viraj is wrong 

how dare he comes between the lovers errrrm EMAmates 

what if the rishta is got by Anurag what if the rishta is accepted by Prerna .. how dare he try to separate them 

he shdn't be worried at all ... what if they are lovers or EMAmates ....  

aankh bandh karke he shd marry Pre and let her continue to have EMA .. EMA is in their DNA  toh sab khush ...

sab changa with no panga 

I dont think Viraj is wrong Munni.... according to whatever shown so far, he is a positive character who has been trying to figure out for himself and even asked many people what is the relationship between AnuPre. So according to me in the current scenario, the person who owns the responsibility for hurting Viraj lies with Prerna, Basus and Sharmas. He deserves to know the truth atleast for sure. 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

I dont think Viraj is wrong Munni.... according to whatever shown so far, he is a positive character who has been trying to figure out for himself and even asked many people what is the relationship between AnuPre. So according to me in the current scenario, the person who owns the responsibility for hurting Viraj lies with Prerna, Basus and Sharmas. He deserves to know the truth atleast for sure. 

there is something called "sarcasm" Manisha 

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: SG2016

And now he has asked everyone about it! He has noticed the closeness between AnuPre, keeps finding them in such positions and he has asked both Anurag and Prerna and other members (I think) but everyone is so busy with their own drama. If Viraj humiliates all of them, it will be justified. He has been very clear from the start - he will back off if necessary. But everyone lies to him and pretends that everyone is alright. Prerna will stay go with him for jewellery shopping. Why? Tell him you don't want to marry him. Tell him the truth and then see whether he forces you into anything. But tell him that you don't want this. 

I agree with you here he should be told about the truth. everyone seems to be hiding that from him. Basus obviously have their own agenda, Veena has her own and onus of telling him mainly lies with Prerna in my pov. She shouldn't be using him like this thinking that this would help in triggering his memory. Viraj will have a  heartbreak for no fault of his.

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

there is something called "sarcasm" Manisha 

Yup there is๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks for that as I liked to see this new side of yours especially about something where almost  everyone holds a similar opinion. ๐Ÿ˜Š

edkvf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No worries for Viraj  as prena is not  up to his standards and she is fit to only that guy who fails in everything except being father of the child.  I wish Namik will be free from this circus tent. 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: edkvf

No worries for Viraj  as prena is not  up to his standards and she is fit to only that guy who fails in everything except being father of the child.  I wish Namik will be free from this circus tent. 

๐ŸคฃCircus is atleast entertaining this aint even that 

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

don't wrry buddy... no one will ever be happy in kzkland

once Viraj moves on, someone else will come between the soulmates... the gap between them is too huge... anyone can fit in, any day... 

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edkvf

Sperm donor you mean!

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

๐Ÿ˜†

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yeah if the plan is to keep Viraj a positive character then I would hate to see him heartbroken ..so far the guy comes off as genuine and has been very tolerant and open minded ..I would have really liked prerna to have come clean at the get go .. and I expected better from Veena ..or even Shivi ..

If he's a good character, I think it would be nice to have him around as Shivi's partner ..Perhaps they can show Shivi feeling sorry for him ..you know continuing on the conversation they had in the kitchen ..and then shivi telling him everything about prerna ..because she feels it's unfair to lead him on ..and then he and shivi plan to expose komo and unite anupre ..in the process viraj and shivi can truly fall in love ..and get married ..ofc as of now viraj and shivi don't give off couple vibes but you never know ..that can change if they bring them together subtly!