Hate the fact that Viraj is going to be left heartbroken

Pranchat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Viraj is really trying his best to wrap his head around the scenario . He has even asked the people around him to divulge the truth but they are just acting blissfully ignorant and keeping him in a shell. He has feelings for Prerna. He is trying to understand her but here you have her putting her own life and baby on the line to to get on with Anurag. In the end, its really sad to see Viraj being cuckolded by someone who does not give a damn about anything but one person!

Namik is a really good actor and he deserves better than this!

People giving such shows trps and judging others who are shipping couples other than Anupre should first look at the faulty premise their own couple is established in

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edkvf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Namik is totally wrong choice to be in this crap show.  He deserves a sensible and good content show not this circus drama. 

Pranchat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edkvf

Namik is totally wrong choice to be in this crap show.  He deserves a sensible and good content show not this circus drama. 

He is still nailing his role though. His character deserves better

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: edkvf

I agree with you he definitely deserves a better role ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

He should choose his roles carefully and I still wish and hope that he gets some substantial part to play in the coming episodes๐Ÿ˜Š

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I am hating the fact that viraj is fooled by sharmas & basus for their own selfish reason.

A good hearted guy like viraj will go through one more heartache of his life.

If viraj turns villain reason  wil be only sharmas & basus.

Earlier i use to defend prerna now she too added in that list.

How can they be so insensitive towards virajs feelings his emotions ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

I am hating the fact that viraj is fooled by sharmas & basus for their own selfish reason.

A good hearted guy like viraj will go through one more heartache of his life.

If viraj turns villain reason  wil be only sharmas & basus.

Earlier i use to defend prerna now she too added in that list.

How can they be so insensitive towards virajs feelings his emotions ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Everyone seems to be using him for their own agenda Pari but Im having an intuition that he is not here to be taken for granted like this. Surely he is going to have his own reasons to enter AnuPre's life๐Ÿ˜ณ

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Everyone seems to be using him for their own agenda Pari but Im having an intuition that he is not here to be taken for granted like this. Surely he is going to have his own reasons to enter AnuPre's life๐Ÿ˜ณ

haan viraj should have hidden agenda anupre paap karne se bach jayenge..

There is no bigger sin than hurting innocents in world.

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

phir bhi viraj is wrong 

how dare he comes between the lovers errrrm EMAmates 

what if the rishta is got by Anurag what if the rishta is accepted by Prerna .. how dare he try to separate them 

he shdn't be worried at all ... what if they are lovers or EMAmates ....  

aankh bandh karke he shd marry Pre and let her continue to have EMA .. EMA is in their DNA  toh sab khush ...

sab changa with no panga 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't understand why on first place he took this show .. I don't watch at present but don't find him doing anything significant ๐Ÿค— after knowing what all is happening in the circus ๐Ÿ˜†

Shaon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And now he has asked everyone about it! He has noticed the closeness between AnuPre, keeps finding them in such positions and he has asked both Anurag and Prerna and other members (I think) but everyone is so busy with their own drama. If Viraj humiliates all of them, it will be justified. He has been very clear from the start - he will back off if necessary. But everyone lies to him and pretends that everyone is alright. Prerna will stay go with him for jewellery shopping. Why? Tell him you don't want to marry him. Tell him the truth and then see whether he forces you into anything. But tell him that you don't want this.