Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Good morning everyone 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Hahahahahaha.....m just reading all the updates here and 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 can feel the comedy , entertainment and excitement 🥳🥳🥳

Will watch the epi and be back in few🤣🤣

the best! Bhaago

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Mah house..

Kuhu comes down n says to bo mishti is not in room and gives a paper to him.. Jas says its not time for joke.. 

nishant gets the letter n reads it... 

i need to go and see if abir is alright or not.. i feel that something is not right... bcoz 

BM completes it... bcoz mishti abir se pyaar karti hai.. 

everyone are shocked.. bp asks what is she saying..

BM- mishti abir se pyaar karti hai.. 

jas - this joke is going on for long.,.. 

BM - this is not a joke but sach... to BP.. you remember what you said when you bought choti mishti home...

BP - i said a little chidiya is waiting to fly, not only her but we will give wings to her for her sapna also.. 

BM - says something like pinchra i dont get that dialogue please anyone explain it... 

bp is shocked... 

varsha says what are you saying we have accepted her n took her in on right time...

BM - nahi varsha hum usne apnaya nahi humari saath baand liya.. we taught her to fly but didnt let her see the sky... humne mishti ki upar iss shaadi zabardasti thopi hai... if akshara was there in mishti's place would've we done the same..

BP - we have never differentiated akshara from mishti..

shaurya - bp has given mishti more love than akshara..

Bm - then why did mishti say to me that ye shaadi karke voh humari saath ehsaan faramoshi nahi karna chathi.. 

varsha asks if mishti said it...

BM - mishti has always felt that this house has done alot of ehsaan on her... and Abir taught her to differentiate between ehsaan n love.. Abir taught her to accept the haq she has on this family, taught her to be ziddi...

flashback of Abir BP scene... 

Bm - when abir left her mishti was again back to her ehsaan feel.. she agreed to this shaadi only for her BP... and she would've done this shaadi to pay back the ehsaan... but i've freed the chidiya from this clutch.. i said to her to go behind her happiness and not to come back to this samjothe..  bcoz i've said the same to all my kids and mishti is also my daughter...

BP - she is my daughter too... and you have took away the right of a father doing kanyadan from me,... you have insulted what all i gave mishti... this house is not made of a single rishta but all these people are a part of this house... and you have broke all the rishta... and you say me what is nishants fault in all this... 

kuhu asks bm where is mishti... 

BM - jahan abir hai vahan mishti kyunki uski sahi jaha vahi hai.. 

Wow ! What an episode today! That doc asking Mish whether she is that Jumkewali is the best.

I am so glad about BM. My Hindi is bad so I couldn't understand few words pinchaara, ehsaan I think it means responsibility, and samjothe. Pls help me😭

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

🤣🤣Do you see what I see?

🤣BM is love❤️ pic crd to twittr

Today's episode just looks like it's a full bang on comedy entertainer😆🥳🤣

smiley37smiley37smiley37

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Me too feel like that yaar..but aise bhi hosaktha haina they have already married 

tere Muh bhi ghee shahed shakkar

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hahahahaha🤣🤣🤣 what a dhaasu dhamaka episode,  straight out af a priyadarshan movie climax scenes 😆😆 sab ek dusre ke peeche padhe hai 🤣🤣🤣 full on comedy 😆

BM's dialogues were everything today: 

Humne mishti ko ghosla nahi pinjra diya hai 

Abir ne use pyaar aur ehsaan mein farak karna sikhaya tha 

Agar akshara hoti mishti ki jagah , to bhi aap yeh hi karte ?

Humne yeh shaadi uspe thopi hai 

Mishti abir ke pass hai , kyunki uski jagah vahi hai 

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏  Haath dukh jayenge but taaliyaan bandh nahi honi chahie 🥳🥳🥳🥳#BmSaidItAll 

But even after this super fantastic speech...maha were like ....we will bring mishti back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...... mahs are perfect example of try and try till you succeed 😆

Nannu's conscious has started killing him now #TooLate  #BBChodegiNahi 😆😆 he says lake pe jaake check karo , abir sabko vahi bhulata hai ...dhamki dene 🤣🤣🤣

Abir and white kurta ☺️☺️☺️☺️ #DeadlyCombination ...... it should be banned you know , it can cause serious casualties in the fandom 😎☺️😆.....I am not able to take the eyes off ......uffffff......and those innocent expressions  

Jhumka has it's own journey 😆😆😆 From mishti to abir to mishti to abir to mishti to abir to sadhu to mishti 🤣🤣

Jugnu also says today "maa ambe ki Kripa hai " 🤣🤣🤣

Special  mention to mishti's "ab main apna haq nahi chodungi,  ab apne pyaar ko nahi chupaungi" 🥳🥳🥳🥳 #SeekhGayiHaqLena ❤️❤️

Difficult times teaches you a lot of things,  like driving a scooty 😆😆😎😎 Using vfx effects ❤️❤️

Hahahaha....I love the build up that they did ....full on comdy entertainment 🤣🤣🤣

Abir driving ambulance going to mandir 🤣

Mishti driving balloons vali scooty searching abir 🤣

Mishbir searching each other 🤣

Mahs in car searching mishti 🤣

RVs in car searching abir 🤣

Doctor searching patient 🤣

Pura rajkot sadak pe utar aaya hai 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

A paisa vasool dhamaka episode,  don't look out for logic , kyunki vo tha hi nahi 😆😆....but it was entertaining and exciting in its own way 

PS: abir is such a heera that even sadhus didn't want him to go 🤣

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Agrata23

I think both Nishant and BB exposed in front of whole family then mishbir will get married in the  same temple infront of both families.

kuch bhi Ho, I just wish Nannu ke saath Meenu ka bhi pardafash Ho.

bubblesort thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Wow ! What an episode today! That doc asking Mish whether she is that Jumkewali is the best.

I am so glad about BM. My Hindi is bad so I couldn't understand few words pinchaara, ehsaan I think it means responsibility, and samjothe. Pls help me😭

Ehsaan- favour

Samjothe - compromise

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

kuch bhi Ho, I just wish Nannu ke saath Meenu ka bhi pardafash Ho.

I am also expecting the same..both should be exposed in front of both families

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

pinjara means bird cage. She meant instead of giving a nest to mishti, they gave a bird cage to her

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha it looks so comical yaar... but mishbir finally together.. hayee but why is mish searching for abir on top of ambulance she should search inside right 🤣🤣

precap hai yaar, scenes mix karke faltu mein humein confuse karenge