Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

badi maa soch rahi hai, kya itne stupid hai mere bachche? Itna bada lecture, n they r still running behind mishti 😁🙄

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

abhey chup already i'm not able to control myself... ohh god this is seriously so funny.. 🤣🤣🤣 most funniest thing...

Mishti - i need to reach abir before meenu

Mah family - we need to reach mishti before abir

Meenu - i need to reach abir before mishti 

Abir - i need to reach mishti soon

what a circus yaar 🤣

Seriously!!! 🤣

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

yay! That's alright, no matter what Mish will reach her Ajeeb rajvansh first😆 Saam daam dand bedh😆🤣

Yes, will watch episode soon and give a review😊 The filmy, cinematic and masala drama is soo freakin entertaining😃 It feels like months months since we've sit back and laughed heartily at the episodes. 🤣 I've stopped overthinking the episodes, and just sit back and enjoy with flow, it's so much more fun🥳🥳

haha yea, I suddenly remembered the scene. We are still yet to see drunk Mishti thou🤔 COme one makers, bring tipsy mishti soon😃 (maybe mishbir honeymoon😳😆)

pehle shaadi toh Ho jaane de 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ok...

It was comical 😆

But it also had amazing badi maa

It was funny😆

But Mishti n her love n her determination was beautiful😳

It was Illogical😆

But kinda had the right note😳

I loved Mishti on Scotty😃.... She was something😃

Originally posted by: preeti200

The doctor might reveal nannu’s report tomorrow🤞🏼

Nannu ke pakde jaane ka poora chances hai.. par Meenu ka?

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

abhey chup already i'm not able to control myself... ohh god this is seriously so funny.. 🤣🤣🤣 most funniest thing...

Mishti - i need to reach abir before meenu

Mah family - we need to reach mishti before abir

Meenu - i need to reach abir before mishti 

Abir - i need to reach mishti soon

what a circus yaar 🤣

🤣🤣..

I kinda enjoyed it re😆.......

Poor MishBir are struggling in this circus🤣

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Hahahahaha🤣🤣🤣 what a dhaasu dhamaka episode,  straight out af a priyadarshan movie climax scenes 😆😆 sab ek dusre ke peeche padhe hai 🤣🤣🤣 full on comedy 😆

BM's dialogues were everything today: 

Humne mishti ko ghosla nahi pinjra diya hai 

Abir ne use pyaar aur ehsaan mein farak karna sikhaya tha 

Agar akshara hoti mishti ki jagah , to bhi aap yeh hi karte ?

Humne yeh shaadi uspe thopi hai 

Mishti abir ke pass hai , kyunki uski jagah vahi hai 

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏  Haath dukh jayenge but taaliyaan bandh nahi honi chahie 🥳🥳🥳🥳#BmSaidItAll 

But even after this super fantastic speech...maha were like ....we will bring mishti back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...... mahs are perfect example of try and try till you succeed 😆

Nannu's conscious has started killing him now #TooLate  #BBChodegiNahi 😆😆 he says lake pe jaake check karo , abir sabko vahi bhulata hai ...dhamki dene 🤣🤣🤣

Abir and white kurta ☺️☺️☺️☺️ #DeadlyCombination ...... it should be banned you know , it can cause serious casualties in the fandom 😎☺️😆.....I am not able to take the eyes off ......uffffff......and those innocent expressions  

Jhumka has it's own journey 😆😆😆 From mishti to abir to mishti to abir to mishti to abir to sadhu to mishti 🤣🤣

Jugnu also says today "maa ambe ki Kripa hai " 🤣🤣🤣

Special  mention to mishti's "ab main apna haq nahi chodungi,  ab apne pyaar ko nahi chupaungi" 🥳🥳🥳🥳 #SeekhGayiHaqLena ❤️❤️

Difficult times teaches you a lot of things,  like driving a scooty 😆😆😎😎 Using vfx effects ❤️❤️

Hahahaha....I love the build up that they did ....full on comdy entertainment 🤣🤣🤣

Abir driving ambulance going to mandir 🤣

Mishti driving balloons vali scooty searching abir 🤣

Mahs in car searching mishti 🤣

RVs in car searching abir 🤣

Doctor searching pateient 🤣

Pura rajkot sadak pe utar aaya hai 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

A paisa vasool dhamaka episode,  don't look out for logic , kyunki vo tha hi nahi 😆😆....but it was entertaining and exciting in its own way 

PS: abir is such a heera that even sadhus didn't want him to go 🤣

last month all the cast were roaming in the market... ab sadak pe ek doosre ko follow kar rahe hai.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

last month all the cast were roaming in the market... ab sadak pe ek doosre ko follow kar rahe hai.

Yes 🤣🤣🤣 can't wait for Monday 🤣

Gaaaajjjjjjjjj girne vali hai 🤣🤣

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

🥳🥳🥳MISHBIR FIND EACH OTHER❤️ So pumped for monday🤗

https://www.instagram.com/p/B79vwd9BW-o/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

🤣🤣 can't stop laughing...they're standing ontop of the ambulance van🤣😆

This time its ambulance , bus ka chota bhai 🤣🤣

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think I should give a detailed analysis abt today's episode..I can't put forth words easily..but let me try

1.bm-i am guilty on not trusting bm enough..I thought that she will also blackmail her daughter for the family's happiness...but her love for Mishti is way superior than any other thing in this world..❤️❤️mishbir shipper in a true sense...the way she was supporting her nanhi chidiya was so emotional..

We all girls sometym are put in pinchara and our mothers' don't have the capacity to go against their family..so out of family pressure,many girls end up in a forced marriage,forced lyf..but bm has set an ideal example of how to be a good mother...I really loved her stance and reference of Mishti as nanhi chidiya🥳

🥳

2.bp- as much as I loved bm today..I absolutely hated bp..what more evidence does bp need to see Mishti's feelings..as pointed out by Diya once,bp cares abt only one child of mad house at a tym..today it's nannu,so Mishti's feelings,her happiness is not at all considered by BP..he is finally cancelled for me..even after big lecture by bm,still he is more interested in doing kanyadan of that girl who ran away from her wedding to her love..jab baat bete ki hai toh beti ki khusi ka kuch nahi..yeh hai mad family ka sach..the ultimate truth..today it's Mishti tommorow it may be Kuhu..boy is more important in a family and it is the truth of Indian society..

3.abir-oh God he was so restless today..he wanted to meet Mishti and tell her all the truth..as once said by many,for Abir love is pooja and the guy is literally living his nanu's words..his desperateness was very heart touching..Abir's real 

4.mishti-finally chidiya left her nakli ghonsla to her sahi ghonsla,Abir's angry chorni is back with a bang..she is finally taking stance for herself and her love..her love for Abir is so pure and beautiful,nothing can diminish that..I thought that Mishti will be angry on Abir that he chose Kunal over her .but no,this girl just wanted her Abir to love her...Kya pyar aisa bhi hota hai..I'm actually surprised at the intensity of her love..she is breathing for Abir .she is living for Abir..

5.kuku-both of them were desperate for their respective brothers .Kunal I understand but Kuhu is purely selfish..she thought of her Abir bro once..yesterday she referred Abir bro once..she is absloutely selfish..I was watching champaner track day before yesterday.kuhu was selfish from the beginning..that day once sapan Bhai captured kuku,Mishti didn't want Abir to sign the papers becoz it was important to him.,Kuhu wanted Abir to sign the paper becoz she wanted to save her own lyf..she never cared for anyone else other than herself .Chalo she is gonna case..but Kunal is growing as a perfect individual..after all why wouldn't he..he is actually Abir's brother..his emotional maturity is something that should grow like his brother..to be honest this post leap Kunal doesn't deserve a selfish lady like Kuhu..he deserves better😲😲

Mishti and Abir made me fall in love with the concept of love..they made me fall in love with frnship..to trust frndship..today their love is making me overwhelmed..tehse two pure souls deserve only happiness..hope they marry at the mandir..

Edited by The_incredible - 4 years ago