Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

So we will have MiNeil marriage  in part 20. Now that's a timing Anjalismiley20

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

:Cure me with your Love:

Part  20

Mini and Neil were sitting in living room with Biji, dadaji, Naeem bi and Arya. “Hmm, toh finally tum dono ne shadi karne ka faisla le liya hai” asked dadaji confirming again. “Yes dadu, we have decided it.” said Mini looking at Neil who was smiling at her lovingly. “Neil, after what you said that day…are you sure?” asked Naeem bi from Neil. “Yes that thing is still there in my mind but what you said in reply…I am going by it”replied Neil honestly. “What are you two talking about?” asked Mini looking at Neil and Naeem bi. “Nothing…nothing of any importance…leave it. we should talk about the wedding.” Said Neil avoiding the topic. “WOW, finally Veer Balika and Neil are getting married. We all will be a big happy family and we will live happily ever after just like in fairy tales” said Arya in excitement as she hugged both of them. “Yes chhutanki, we all will be together forever” said Mini hugging her back.

“Ok ye sab baatein chhodo sabse pehle muh meetha karo” said Biji as she happily offered sweets to them. “Wo toh humne pehle hi kar liya” said Neil looking at Mini who blushed at his comment.“What…kab kar liya” asked Biji confused. “Nothing Biji..just joking” said Mini covering up and took a piece of sweet from the plate. “Lets talk about wedding now. We have to finalize date then preparations of functions…there is a lot to do” said Biji excitedly. “Biji, we don’t need any of this. We have talked and come to a conclusion that we both want a simple wedding. In fact a court marriage will be a best option.” Mini clarified. “But Mini, what about all our relatives and friends you wont invite them. It will not look nice?” asked Biji not liking the idea of simple wedding. “We’ll have a court marriage then we’ll throw a reception for all the relatives and friends.” Explained Neil. “But Mini, marriage without sangeet mehndi ceremony will be no fun and it wont even give the feel of marriage.” Biji argued. “Biji, I remember what happened at all those functions in babes and Hanuman uncle’s marriage. We arrange all these functions to celebrate and people just come and pass their judgment on our relationships. I am not giving them any chance to ruin my happiness” Mini said with finality ending the discussion. “Still Mini, this court marriage doesn’t feel pious. At least say yes to a simple wedding ceremony in Gurudwara.”Requested Biji. Mini was about to protest when Neil held her hand, “Its ok Mini. they are your grand parents they have some dreams regarding your marriage and there is nothing wrong in simple marriage ceremony at Gurudwara.” Mini nodded at Neil’s suggestion. “Neil, what about your relatives? Who will be attending the wedding from your side? Asked Dadaji. “After I lost my mom and dad I am on my own. I was not very close to any of the relatives. I have already informed some of my close relatives like maasi and mama and chacha.They will be come to attend the wedding. Including friends and relatives there will be hardly more than 25 people from my side.”

Soon their wedding date was fixed in one month as court procedure takes that much time. First they were going to get married in court officially then next day at Gurudwara in traditional ceremony followed by reception in the evening. The court marriage was a private affair with just family members and close friends attending it. all the other people were invited for the next day ceremony and reception. Mini and Neil shared this news with whole restaurant staff and invited them all for the wedding. Simpy, Khursheed Miya, Geeta and other staff members were happy for them and congratulated them. “Kya yaar Mini madam, ab to aapki bhi shadi fix ho gayi ab bas main hi akeli bachi hoon mujhe bhi sikha do ye sachha wala pyar kaise dhundte hain” said Simpy jokingly. “sachha wala pyar tumhe khud dhund leta hai uske liye tumhe kahi jana nahi padta” said Mini as she blushed looking at Neil.“Aur tum pyar dhundna baad mein sikhna pehle kebab banana sikho ..dekho pura jala diya” said Neil giving her angry looks. “kya sir…kam se kam aaj toh mat daato mujhe” said Simpy making faces at him then she took Mini aside, “Are you sure ye sadu hi aapka sachha pyar hai” listening her Mini laughed out loud.

Soon Mini and Neil were engaged in a private ceremony with just family and close friends. Mini was finally at peace .Although nothing had changed she still cant meet Neil as per dadaji’s order but she was assured now that soon she will be going to unite with her one true love and then nobody will going to separate them nobody will ask her any question nobody will raise their finger on their relationship. She started counting days for their wedding. Suddenly their dates and phone talks become romantic to her .she was enjoying the blissful period between engagement and marriage like any other love sick girl. On the other hand Neil was nervous as the day of marriage was coming near. He knew he loved Mini but suddenly the thought of responsibility that comes with marriage was giving him jitters. He was worried that Mini has placed her trust in him he should not do anything wrong even unknowingly to hurt her. ‘Husband’ this word is very heavy in itself. Then there was Arya who was very excited for their marriage he hoped he will be able to fulfill her expectations. One thought kept coming into his mind whenever he thought of Arya and he had decided to go for it. First he thought of sharing it with Mini but then decided to give her surprise.

Finally the day of their court marriage came. Lala uncle, Khursheed miya and Mickey helped Neil in getting ready. Neil wore a formal black suit with bow tie. “Oh ho, looking handsome, Mini to gayi aaj” said Mickey while praising Neil. “Thank you for helping me out and everything. And I also wanted to apologize to you.” Said Neil to mickey. “why what happened?” asked Mickey. “Actually when you came back I was jealous seeing you with Mini and I thought….well lets say…I always used to curse you inside my heart” said Neil feeling embarrassed. “I knew it. your jealousy was very visible on your face. Its ok. Mini is my best friend I am very happy that she got a man like you who loves her truly.” Said Mickey as he laughed at him. “Here, take this I brought this for you. Consider it as my good luck gift” said Mickey while handing a gift wrapped box to Neil. Neil opened the gift wrapped box and was shocked to see it contained a packet of flavoured condoms. He hide it quickly before anyone could see it. He gave “are you crazy look to Mickey” and Mickey only laughed hard at his reaction. “You and your fiancee are quite wild” said Neil and laughed with him. “Hass lo hass lo…baad mein mujhe thanks bologe.”Mickey winked at him.

On the other hand Biji, Naeem bi and Preet helped Mini in getting ready. Mini was on cloud nine. She was smiling continuously and Preet was teasing her every now and then. While Biji and Naeem bi were laughing on both of them. They made Mini wear a red colour saree with golden border. Since Mini was wearing saree for the first time she was fidgeting in it every now and then. She was feeling very uncomfortable. “Oh dadi amma, ye saree pehenna jaruri hai kya. Its so uncomfortable.” Said Mini adjusting her saree for the umpteenth time. “Haan jaruri hai Allah maari. Tera bas chale to jeans pehen ke shadi kar le” Naeem bi chided her. “tumhe saree pehen ke maza aa raha hai ya nahi ye to nahi pata par Neil ko utarne mein bada maza aane wala hai.” Preet whispered in Mini’s ear and teased her again. “just shut up Preet kaure, tera na bas one track mind hai” Mini scolded her while controlling her blush. While Biji and Naeem bi were busy in other preparations Preet gave a box gift wrapped to Mini.“What is this?” asked Mini. “surprise for you. Open it baby.” Said Preet excitedly. Mini opened it and gasped to find baby doll nighty in it. she quickly packed it again hide it under the bed. “Preet kaure tera dimaag kharab hai” Mini scolded Preet again while Preet laughed at her.

All of them went to the court. They waited for their appointment. All the others were busy in talking with each other while Mini and Neil were looking at each other. Mini checked him out upside down he was looking hot and handsome in black tuxedo. She had never seen him in formal clothing. Neil was also looking at her with love filled eyes. She was looking so gorgeous he couldn’t  believe hi seyes for a second when he saw her in a saree. To him she was the most beautiful girl in this whole world and he was the luckiest guy as he was the one to marry this beautiful angel. Soon their turn came and Registrar summoned them for the marriage registration. They all went inside and completed the formality by signing the papers. They exchanged the garlands and Neil filled her mang with sindoor. Mini closed her eyes in content. “Congratulations Mr. & Mrs.Oberoi” said the registrar. Mini felt the strange sensation on being called by this new name. “Mrs. Oberoi….Mini Neil Oberoi. Oh God!” she got goosebumps thinking that. While Neil felt as if all his nervousness and fears vanished and peaceful bliss settled in his heart. He is married to Mini. Her name with his…how beautiful that sounds. His beautiful angel has finally become his And he is going to make sure that she gets all the happiness of the world.

to be continued....

Precap- Mineil shadi part 2.

P.S. jiske liye intezar kar rahe ho sab usme abhi time hai🤣🤣🤣

Edited by anjali0111 - 4 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail

I was ready  to comment and then saw your important message at the end and I just went ROFL and I forgot what I wanted to say .😆

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

I was ready  to comment and then saw your important message at the end and I just went ROFL and I forgot what I wanted to say .😆

that thing is couple of updates later...and as usual i know i have to struggle a lot to write in right language🤣

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Shaadi Mubarak mineil... â¤ď¸

Loved it.... 

N_sharmaa thumbnail

MiNeil are married smiley9bless them. Right from preparation talks to them getting ready  for the wedding was bliss. Mickey Preeth are wild couplesmiley37Neil in black and Mini in redsmiley9 ( @zalima would  be super happy.She mentioned it  and  you did dress them up with samesmiley36) so new phase of MiNeil life starts. Will they be able to handle all the difficulties as Mr and Mrs Oberoi ? Have to wait and watch smiley9 and precap🤣 I just can't stop laughing .I loved it🤣