Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Anshu19

Nice update....once again I have to say no doubt over your writing skills.... Jhakkash as usual...

But one thing I don't like....n it's my personal opinion.....that the story show Mini became vulnerable and desperate in last 2 episode...

She is not focusing on her work....she wants attention at all time..she need NEIL for everything....on the other hand Neil is right at every step only he is doing wise things...

Their are Mineil Mature.. Understanding and have trust on each other....so they both should complete each other not like just in story...

That's the only thing mini told to  her mother when she lost her identity after marriage ...babes love to wo hota h jisme hum ek dusre ko samjhte h n Apne aapko improve krte h na ki kamjor bnate h...

Sorry if anyone hurt from my reply...but thats my personal view as mini is not an ordinary girl she is unique and that's the only reason Neil like her so...

Thanks for liking the storyšŸ˜³

And dont worry nobody is offended here. You are welcome to give your opinion and suggestions and I am also open to constructive criticism.šŸ¤—

I started this story with no prologue and character sketch of its own. It entirely started on the current storyline of the show but I also mentioned after some updates that this story will be taking different course from the show as its just a short story and show will go on longer.

So I took some liberty to shape the characters. They are still MiNeil but different from the show now. In the show Mini is the stronger and more mature one while what I have written till now here neil is the wiser one. I am not trying to prove anything here nor I planned it in this way....it just occured naturally while writing.

And dont worry I am not going to show mini weak like babita. She is young and so much in love right now so she is acting that way and like i wrote in the update also in naeem bi words "even the strongest person sometimes needs support"

From now on the story will focus on their marriage and ups and down they go through and how they will handle it. 

So in short you can say that since last few updates this story's MiNeil are quite different from the show's MiNeil and they will go on like this.

However in show CVs have till now handled mini's character well and didnt let her break down even in front of neil..i really liked that. Hope they continue it in future also.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Hope in future they handle things like a team.

History will not repeat what mini felt should not be with Arya fingers crossed.....

wish mini will fulfill her dream of successful and strong woman also her photography.

A happy and trustable family who is always unite against all odds of society..

Dont worry I dont like sad endings

This is just a phase she is going through in the story.

I find it a little difficult to believe that in the show she is always shown so strong that it seems surreal sometimes. We are only humans we all need someone to depend upon. Just as neil said in the hospital episode that "everyone needs some warmth in their life even you mini"

So I have tried here to bring some more colours to her character rather than plain simple strong mini. Here she will be all vulnerable, weak, love sick, dependent but will not break down. She will fight back. Infact both mineil will do it together.

Anshu19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Thanks for liking the storyšŸ˜³

And dont worry nobody is offended here. You are welcome to give your opinion and suggestions and I am also open to constructive criticism.šŸ¤—

I started this story with no prologue and character sketch of its own. It entirely started on the current storyline of the show but I also mentioned after some updates that this story will be taking different course from the show as its just a short story and show will go on longer.

So I took some liberty to shape the characters. They are still MiNeil but different from the show now. In the show Mini is the stronger and more mature one while what I have written till now here neil is the wiser one. I am not trying to prove anything here nor I planned it in this way....it just occured naturally while writing.

And dont worry I am not going to show mini weak like babita. She is young and so much in love right now so she is acting that way and like i wrote in the update also in naeem bi words "even the strongest person sometimes needs support"

From now on the story will focus on their marriage and ups and down they go through and how they will handle it. 

So in short you can say that since last few updates this story's MiNeil are quite different from the show's MiNeil and they will go on like this.

However in show CVs have till now handled mini's character well and didnt let her break down even in front of neil..i really liked that. Hope they continue it in future also.

Thanks for understanding my point of view Instead of taking it other way....

Actually I agree with you that everyone need someone to feel that comfort and warmth....my point is just in even in reality whatever is the situation we should act like strong, happy and trustworthy for eachother and so miniel ...

And btw waiting for next update..me n my friends wait for your story and then we all have a good discussion over story, society, emotions, reality, respect, trust and love..

And that's your charm yaar.... :* :)

Anshu19 thumbnail

Dont worry I dont like sad endings

This is just a phase she is going through in the story.

I find it a little difficult to believe that in the show she is always shown so strong that it seems surreal sometimes. We are only humans we all need someone to depend upon. Just as neil said in the hospital episode that "everyone needs some warmth in their life even you mini"

So I have tried here to bring some more colours to her character rather than plain simple strong mini. Here she will be all vulnerable, weak, love sick, dependent but will not break down. She will fight back. Infact both mineil will do it together.

Yoo go girl....thanx... waiting for next update

Anj_01 thumbnail

Thanks for understanding my point of view Instead of taking it other way....

Actually I agree with you that everyone need someone to feel that comfort and warmth....my point is just in even in reality whatever is the situation we should act like strong, happy and trustworthy for eachother and so miniel ...

And btw waiting for next update..me n my friends wait for your story and then we all have a good discussion over story, society, emotions, reality, respect, trust and love..

And that's your charm yaar.... :* :)

Well than thanks everyone of your friend from my side

Its because of your love that i have reached this faršŸ¤—

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks

I want to see dadu spying on them in the show too.šŸ˜†

Neil knows mini better than herself he knows that she is hurrying into marriage but he also cant see her in emotional mess so he said yes

Marriage is a big step for them and like every marriage they will go through rough patches but how they come out of it will form the story now

First I never intended to bring the story this far but seeing the love and appreciation its getting from you guys I decided to continue it a little longer

Daadu spying is something we all want to see in the show šŸ˜† and also am liking changes in Mini . Different side of her . She is also going through changes mentally and physically and Neil understand this. Please continue the story we would love to read more phases in MiNeil's life  through your write ups.

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

:Cure me with your Love:

Part  19

Mini and Neil were in balcony contemplating what dadaji had just said. ā€œMarriageā€¦really? Duniya kaha ki kaha pahuch gayiā€¦aajkal log live in mein rehte hain lekin Nahiā€¦..hamara bina shadi ke ek hi ghar mein rehna paap haiā€¦dadu ye kis zamane ki baat kar rahe hain?ā€said Mini irritated with dadajiā€™s suggestion. ā€œI told you, ye toh hona hi thaā€¦Donā€™t worry. Everything is going to be alright. What if I cant stay with you here. I am not far away. I already come to meet Arya daily. Weā€™ll spend some time together then.ā€ Neil tried to pacify her. ā€Yes, but that time is for Arya. I have seen how she keeps you engage all the time. What about me? You said that we cant be close in the restaurant now dadaji is not allowing you to stay hereā€¦.how am I supposed to get you all to myself..when and where?ā€ said Mini as she raised her hands in frustration.

šŸ¤£Mini naye naye pyaar mein pagal hai .

Muhje accha lag raha hai ye changed mini. 

Ye mini kahi na kahi uss sherni mini ke   andar thi.

Abh woh thoda thoda bhaar aa raha hai shayad .

Neil came towards her and hugged her from back side, ā€œDonā€™t worry. You are over thinking. Its not that difficult. Weā€™ll manage some how.ā€ Said Neil as he kissed on her forehead. At the same time dadaji arrived there and cleared his throat loudly to catch their attention. Mini and Neil parted quickly and looked at him. ā€œkya ho raha tha yaha?ā€ dadaji asked Neil. ā€œNothingā€¦nothing dadajiā€¦.we were just discussingā€¦.ā€Neil stammered but couldnā€™t complete as dadaji said, ā€œI can see whats going on. Discussion to dur se bhi ho sakta haiā€¦itne paas khade hone ki kya jarurat hai?ā€Neil immediately shifted atleast two feet away from Mini. 

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ come on dadušŸ¤£

Neil ka popat wala expressionsšŸ¤£

Muhje ye scene chahiye show meinšŸ¤£

Mini just gaped at dadaji for his rude interruption. They waited there sometime for him to leave but he opened the magazine and sat down on the chair in front of them and acted as if he was busy in reading. Mini couldnā€™t believe he is actually keeping watch on them. She tried to say something but then decided against it as she didnā€™t want to fight with dadaji right now.

She took Neilā€™s hand and said loudly to make sure that dadaji would hear it, ā€œThere is so much disturbance here. Come Neil weā€™ll go to my room for privacy.ā€ Mini quickly led him to her room and locked the door from inside while Neil laughed at her antics. ā€œWhat is this Mini? Atleast open the door..kahi bechare dadu ko heart attack na aa jayeā€,said Neil while laughing hard. ā€œDonā€™t ask me anything. Did you see what he was doing? He was spying on us. And thatā€™s what he is going to do. Even if you come here na he will always be watching us like hawk.ā€ Said Mini angrily as she didnā€™t understood when finally everything was alright between her and Neil why the whole wide world is conspiring to keep them separate. Soon dadaji was banging the door and shouting from outside to open the door. Neil went to open the door but Mini held his hand and stopped him, ā€œLet it beā€¦.sochne do unhe jobhi sochna haiā€ said Mini. Neil laughed at her again, ā€œStop being a childā€. Neil opened the door and dadaji barged in with Biji, ā€œSee whats going here. This boy is a bad influence on our Mini. Our Mini never used to disobey us before.ā€ Said Dadaji to Biji while glaring at Neil. Neil gulped hard looking at angry dadaji. ā€œdadaji, what is this? why you are so hell bent to fix our marriage?ā€ asked Mini unable to control her temper. ā€œWhy I am hell bent on it you asked? Why shouldnā€™t I? When you two like each other then what is the problem in marriage?Asked dadaji.

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£  young hai aur naya

pyaar mein sab aise hi  nashe mein hote hai šŸ¤£

dadu is the star šŸ¤£

Ek ek scene imagine kiyašŸ¤£

ā€œDadu We are still young for marriage specially Mini and top of that right now she has lot of things going onā€¦restaurant..Aryaā€™s responsibility. At this time marriage is not a right decision to take.ā€ Neil tried to explain. ā€œDonā€™t give me excuses. I have seen enough world to know all that. There is no ā€˜right timeā€™ for marriage. You children these daysā€¦you never understand these thingsā€ dadaji gave his point of view. ā€œAnd Mini, you better behave. How could you lock  the door on my face? if you are going to pull of any such stunt again then I will stop him from visiting this house.ā€ Dadaji warned. ā€œBiji, at least you help us. Donā€™t you trust us?ā€asked Mini knowing that only Biji can take them out from this mess. ā€œMini beta,Mujhe tumhari aur Neil ki Jodi pasand hai aur tum dono par trust bhi hai Par is mamle mein mujhse koi help ki ummeed mat rakho. Whatever you dadu is saying is correct. Even if we trust you society wont trust you. They will raise questions on your relationship.ā€ Said Biji expressing her inability to help Mini. ā€œOh come on Biji, again society and its never ending expectations. This society destroyed my motherā€™s happiness and still you are worried about society. Now this society will tell us how to live our lifeā€ said Mini not believing after all these years its society for which her dadu Biji cares about. ā€œMini, you are very brave from childhood. You were the rebellious kid of our family. Always stood up for yourself and your mother. Didnā€™t care about the world. But my dear, we are just old people. We didnā€™t have courage to fight against society either earlier nor we have it now. We wont be able to bear it if they point fingure on your character. And besides that you two like each other sooner or later you will get married so why not now.ā€ Biji explained her point of view.

ā€œBecause I am not ready for the marriage Biji, not yet. I have the responsibility of restaurant and also Arya.I still have to learn to make a balance between the two. Then there are my dreams and I am also not at that emotional stage right now where I can think about marriage.ā€ Mini tried to explained her situation. ā€œMini, this is your house. You have the full right to decide who will live here with you and who will not. What I am saying about marriage is also not binding upon you. We said that to you because we think that you respect us. If you want to disrespect us than you can invite him here without getting married we will somehow explain to our hearts that we are not important in your lifeā€ said dadaji as he played the emotional blackmail card. Mini couldnā€™t argue after that point. She just left from there in frustration followed by Neil.

ā€œMini, stop. Where are you going just calm downā€ Neil stopped Mini. "If you ask me, I donā€™t really have any objection to marriage but I am saying no because I know you are not ready for it. what are you going throughā€¦I can understand. And I am ready to wait until you are sure about it.our relationship is of utmost importance to me and I donā€™t want to ruin it at any costā€ said Neil lovingly cupping her face in his hands. ā€œI know Neil, but If he is not going to allow you here and we will not get any privacy in restaurant also then..how this is going to workā€¦you know when we broke upā€¦that time was so difficult for me. You were there in front of me all the time but I couldnā€™t reach you, I couldnā€™t talk to you freely, I couldnā€™t hug youā€¦that was killing me. It was nightmare and I donā€™t want to go through it again.ā€ Said Mini as she shivered remembering the lonely nights and days during their breakup. Neil hugged her and consoled her, ā€œDonā€™t think too much. We will find some way. We will make this work ok.ā€ ā€œNeilā€¦I need you by my sideā€¦I donā€™t want to be alone againā€¦Please make them understandā€¦I donā€™t want to be away from youā€ Mini cried in his arms.  He tried to console her, ā€œplease stop crying love. You know I cant see you like this. Have some patience. This is not the end of the world. Many couples sustain their relationship like this infact many couples successfully maintain long distance relationship also. Our problem is nothing in front of that. There is no big deal. We can survive through it.ā€Mini nodded to him still crying. Neil wiped her tears and just as he was going to kiss her dadaji again emerged from nowhere and startled them. Both of them quickly jumped away from each other. ā€œThisā€¦this behavior will not be allowed in my presenceā€ dadu threatened Neil. ā€œI was justā€¦.just..consoling herā€ Neil stammered. ā€œHum sab log kya mar gaye hain jo Mini ko sahara nahi de sakteā€dadaji asked sarcastically. Before he could say anything  in his defense dadaji asked him to go back to his house as he felt he had given enough time to them to talk. Mini also went quietly to her room as she knew there is no point of discussion left with dadu.He wont understand her.

I don't say mini is desperate for physical desire here .

Haan usse Neil chahiye mentally as a support system aur physically b (not necessarily be sex) uska touch , uska warmth chahiye.

She finds that solace in Neil's arms.

Woh sirf Neil ko apne paas chahti hai.

Mini became busy in her regular routine though she was visibly upset. Arya was upset too knowing that Neil wont be shifting with them anytime soon. She asked Mini about what all the elders were talking. Mini first thought to avoid her question as she was so little to understand all the complexities but then she remembered their promise to share everything. She told Arya that she liked Neil and since their fight was over she wanted him to shift here again but dadu and Biji feel that they have to get married to live together again in this house. Arya was both happy and surprised listening about her Veer Balikaā€™s marriage with Neilā€¦something that she always wanted. But then Mini told her that she is not going to marry him soon as she needs some time. Arya became sad after that but she thought at least her Veer Balika considered marriage with Neil in future. For now this was enough for her. A hope that some day she will live her life with Neil and Veer Balika like a family.

Bechari mini :( 

Two month passed like this. Mini became accustomed to this new arrangement where she and Neil talked on phone at night and sometimes used to go on dinner dates. Neither Mini nor Neil was fond of going out on dates as it was nothing in comparison to the comfort of their home. Phone talks also were not as half assuaging as their balcony talks but for them something was better than nothing. Neil was worried over Miniā€™s changed behavior. She was either angry and cranky all the time or sounded upset over phone whenever they talked. knowing that both of them becoming sexually frustrated  he didnā€™t thought that Miniā€™s changed behavior waa cause of concern but when she visibly become more upset and displayed lack of attention in work also Neil become worried.

šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

He discussed with Naeem bi about Mini. ā€œI donā€™t know Naeem bi what is happening to her. she was used to be this ideal independent strong girl for me and now she just seems like a emotionally weak and needy girl.ā€ Said Neil concerned about Mini. ā€œThis happens sometimes. Even strong people needs support in life and donā€™t forget she is in love with youā€ Naeem bi told him guessing Miniā€™s problem. ā€œBut she never faltered in her life even in the most difficult situation then why now?ā€ asked Neil confused.ā€œSee there is a limit to everyoneā€™s strength. Before you she was all alone she knew she cant afford to break down but now you are there to support her and she knows it. May be she is tired of fighting alone.  Neil continued further, ā€œYou know I thought my love will make her even more strong. I donā€™t  want to become her weakness. I want to be her strength.I know that she is not ready for the marriage if she succumbs to this pressure and say yes to our marriage now then I am afraid in future she might regret it.ā€ ā€œI know what you are saying is right but sometimes to salvage the present situation we have to take the risk of future.ā€ Naeem bi concluded in one line.

Kya baat Nayeem bhi 

Humesha ek dum dhasu bolti hai šŸ˜Ž

Starting mein Shayad lag sakta hai ki ...

Ye mini Achanak se despo( ye sahi word nahi hai shayad viewers ko lag sakta hai issi liye use kiya ye word for example), childish type kyun behave kar rahi hai ?

Aur tum ne Anajli.. yahan uska answer  de diya hai 

Changes kyun hai mini mein abh 

Abh neil hai .

Kuch gadbad hua toh Neil suport karega

Sambhal lega wala feel hai shayad

Aur abh woh apne moments ko jeena chahti hai

Woh andar chupi mini kabhi kabhi usse ye sab karwa rahi hai .

Don't blame her state of mind  now .

sometimes to salvage the present situation we have to take the risk of future.šŸ‘ Nayeem bhi šŸ˜Ž sahi bola 

Kabhi kabhi risk lena chahiye life mein.

It can be your best risk for life also šŸ˜Ž

Another few days passed. Mini became more silent. Except the time she was with Arya she didnā€™t talk to anyone at home much. Dadaji also noticed these changes and he was feeling guilty to put her through so much pressure but he was adamant on his stand of getting them married. Mini was working like maniac for restaurant to keep her mind occupied.From some days she was behind a high profile corporate dinner deal. She was following it up day and night investing all her energies and was expecting a call from them when they rejected her sighting the reason that she didnā€™t send the confirmation mail to them. She just couldnā€™t believe how she could forget that. How could she be so careless. That was her breaking point. She was angry with herself for lack of concentration on work. she called Neil and asked him to come immediately. Neil went there and she took him to her room ignoring dadajiā€™s warnings. She locked the room from inside.

ā€œNeil, I cant take it anymore. Lets just get married.ā€ She said with finality. ā€œMiniā€¦just thinkā€¦ā€Neil tried to say but she cut him between, ā€œI donā€™t want to think anythingā€¦All I could think is you alwaysā€¦I cant concentrate..I cant workā€¦I need you. Thatā€™s it.ā€ Mini said not wanting to discuss anything. ā€œMini, calm down. Think rationally, I know you are missing me but you are making a decision on emotional impulseā€ Neil again tried to reason. ā€œI donā€™t know anythingā€¦damn! I cant even think straight without youā€¦if you love me Neil then please say yes.ā€ Mini cried as she pleaded him. Neil saw her he hated when she cried. He cant see her so broken. But he knew she is saying that on emotional impulse. Then Naeem biā€™s words rang in his mind, ā€œsometimes to salvage the present situation we have to take the risk of futureā€ and he took a deep breath, ā€œIf thatā€™s the only thing you want then you will get it. lets get married.ā€ Neil said smiled at her. Mini screamed in joy and excitedly hugged him making him stagger backwards. he lost his balance and fell on bed with Mini on top on him. he tried to get off from the bed but Mini pushed him down kissing him soundly on the lips.

to be continued...

MiNeil babies

Shaadi hogai abh ā˜ŗļø

Jis kaha hume tha intezar 

Jis ke liye ye dil tha beqarar 

Woh ghadi aagayi aagayi 

Precap- MiNeil shadiā¤ļø

Muhje ek baat acchi lagi ki jab jab mini anjaane mein immature behave kiya  Neil calm tha  wahan.

Uss mein calmness thi

Woh mini ko samjah raha tha

Mini wants to live life with Neil 

Woh abh Neil ke saath jeena chahti hai 

Aur agar marrige is only solution she is ready for it 

AnjališŸ¤—

Kya perfect plan kiya marriage ko 

Part 20  MiNeil weddingā˜ŗļø

Lekin story ko end mat karo šŸ’”

And they lived happily  ever affer bolke šŸ¤£

Kyunki ki abh toh life start hua hai unka ā˜ŗļø

MiNeil babies as hubby wife ā˜ŗļø

Sundar sundar

Part 20 jaldi update karo šŸ„³

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

Muhje ek baat acchi lagi ki jab jab mini anjaane mein immature behave kiya  Neil calm tha  wahan.

Uss mein calmness thi

Woh mini ko samjah raha tha

Mini wants to live life with Neil 

Woh abh Neil ke saath jeena chahti hai 

Aur agar marrige is only solution she is ready for it 

AnjališŸ¤—

Kya perfect plan kiya marriage ko 

Part 20  MiNeil weddingā˜ŗļø

Lekin story ko end mat karo šŸ’”

And they lived happily  ever affer bolke šŸ¤£

Kyunki ki abh toh life start hua hai unka ā˜ŗļø

MiNeil babies as hubby wife ā˜ŗļø

Sundar sundar

Part 20 jaldi update karo šŸ„³

aww i just love your commentsšŸ¤—

yes you got the exact reason why Mini is behaving like this. she is not out of character she is just going through a different phase in life. she is not despo or anyhting but she is quite young and in love she is behaving like any other normal girl in love. aur Neil ke sath ka chaska use lag chuka hai iske baad use bilkul bhi acha nahi lag raha usse dur rehna.

its true that she is more mature than her age but now with neil she has someone to depend upon for her worries so she is behaving like a normal girl. naeem bi hamesha kehti hai show mein ki mini apni umar se pehle hi badi ho gayi aur apni maa ki maa banne mein lag gayi. i feel she missed out all this fun and carefree and childish attitude of a young girl now that she has neil in her life to take care of her she is living that phase.

dont worry agle episode mein ending nahi hai...abhi to bahut kuch dekhna baki hai unhe.

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

aww i just love your commentsšŸ¤—

yes you got the exact reason why Mini is behaving like this. she is not out of character she is just going through a different phase in life. she is not despo or anyhting but she is quite young and in love she is behaving like any other normal girl in love. aur Neil ke sath ka chaska use lag chuka hai iske baad use bilkul bhi acha nahi lag raha usse dur rehna.

its true that she is more mature than her age but now with neil she has someone to depend upon for her worries so she is behaving like a normal girl. naeem bi hamesha kehti hai show mein ki mini apni umar se pehle hi badi ho gayi aur apni maa ki maa banne mein lag gayi. i feel she missed out all this fun and carefree and childish attitude of a young girl now that she has neil in her life to take care of her she is living that phase.

dont worry agle episode mein ending nahi hai...abhi to bahut kuch dekhna baki hai unhe.

AnjališŸ¤—

Haan aaj kal  mera Sensing power zyada hogaya hai ā˜ŗļøšŸ¤£

@bold tum ne sahi kaha mini ke character ke baare mein she grew up very soon .

Aur woh sab enjoy nahi kar payi 

Woh butterflies wala feel 

Woh pehla crush wala feel 

She had to put in this sherni wala mask throughout her life. 

Abh jaake woh sab feel kar rahi hai aur karne ko  mann kar raha hai 

Updates  hai aage aur b ??ā˜ŗļø

Anjali yaar ...thank you šŸ¤—ā˜ŗļø

Dil kush kardiya šŸ„³

*Blush * MiNeil as couple ā˜ŗļø

Abh toh license b hai ā˜ŗļøšŸ¤£ 

Woh dono imperfectly perfect couple hai

Anj_01 thumbnail

[QUOTE=zalima]

AnjališŸ¤—

Haan aaj kal  mera Sensing power zyada hogaya hai ā˜ŗļøšŸ¤£

@bold tum ne sahi kaha mini ke character ke baare mein she grew up very soon .

Aur woh sab enjoy nahi kar payi 

Woh butterflies wala feel 

Woh pehla crush wala feel 

She had to put in this sherni wala mask throughout her life. 

Abh jaake woh sab feel kar rahi hai aur karne ko  mann kar raha hai 

Updates  hai aage aur b ??ā˜ŗļø

Anjali yaar ...thank you šŸ¤—ā˜ŗļø

Dil kush kardiya šŸ„³

*Blush * MiNeil as couple ā˜ŗļø

Abh toh license b hai ā˜ŗļøšŸ¤£ 

Woh dono imperfectly perfect couple hai

[/QUOTE

Tumhari sensing power kuch jyada hi ho gayi haišŸ¤£

And yes i know why you are blushingšŸ˜‰šŸ¤£