Ye to hona hi tha 

Song selection and dance written beautifully 

Once again beautiful post

Ab kya hoga 

Waiting for next update 

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Beautiful write up Anjali .I loved how Nayeem Bhi and co are planning 😆Neil's anger is justified . Mini's pain and confusion is understandable .MiNeil dance at the end was most beautiful thing .They were lost for a while 😳 and Neil getting jelaous was so cute 🤣he is very possessive about his Mini. Mini knows it 😆Like he did say in last update..You are mine and I shall not allow anyone to touch you 😆and this jealousy was also one small part of it. 

Am waiting for next update .😳

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zalima

Anajli ..dono ko jaldi mila do yaar

Bechare 😭

Mini b dukhi hai 

aur yahan Neil bhi 

Finally unka hug 

After a long time ☺️

Ek tadap thi

bas ek update aur...dono jaldi hi milenge

Yaar anajli jaldi se update karo next.

Pata hai tumari waja se abh hum MiNeil se zyada hi expect kar rahe hai☺️🤣

Specially show mien abh😉

Abh toh balcony humara favorite spot ban chuka hai ☺️🤣coffee ke saath

DT mein toh abh hum b MiNeil  balcony diaries likh ne lage hai☺️🤣

Though hume pata ki show mein sirf ❇️🌻🌷milega 🤣

dekha maine...pagal ho gaye hain sab Mineil mein hi khoye rehte hain

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Bold

🤣🤣

Anjali ko padhana chahiye 

Specially mini ka confession 🤣🤣

padhe maine ..bahut hi crazy lage mujhe🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Trios planning 

Mini ka realisation

Pain loneliness perfectly written 👏

Neil ka pain

Engagement party me neil ka micky mouse 🤣

jealousy

End me dono ka dance 

Ye to hona hi tha 

Song selection and dance written beautifully 

Once again beautiful post

Ab kya hoga 

Waiting for next update 

thanks

i love jealous Neil😆

updating shortly

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Beautiful write up Anjali .I loved how Nayeem Bhi and co are planning 😆Neil's anger is justified . Mini's pain and confusion is understandable .MiNeil dance at the end was most beautiful thing .They were lost for a while 😳 and Neil getting jelaous was so cute 🤣he is very possessive about his Mini. Mini knows it 😆Like he did say in last update..You are mine and I shall not allow anyone to touch you 😆and this jealousy was also one small part of it. 

Am waiting for next update .😳

thanks

i just love jealous and possessive  neil ...kash show mein bhi dikhaye

Anj_01 thumbnail

:Cure me with your Love:

Part  13

Ever since Preet’s engagement Neil had become soft towards Mini. Though he had not forgiven her but his cold behavior towards her changed. Preet and Naeem bi hadn’t left any chance to bring them together. Once they locked them in the restaurant for whole night, they trapped them in the lift of the building in which they had gone to attend some meeting. They took Arya’s help and asked her to cry until they both agree to take her to the park. All their plans had worked also. Neil again started showing his concern towards Mini and helped her whenever he could. In his absence Mini had also came to know his importance in her and Arya’a life.Though she didn’t admitted yet that she made a mistake breaking up with him but she began valuing him more she again started discussing about Arya with him. Both of them made their peace with whatever happened between them and slowly came to friendly terms. Although they were nothing like before but they were peacefully co existing. The love, the longing for each other still burned inside their heart but both of them were afraid to show it.

Soon Arya’s exams were going to start and Mini became busy with it. She had teach Arya all the maths problems very well but she could not prepare her in science. Math was all about formulae and calculations and not much of a explanation was required but she couldnt teach her that well about science principles. Arya being a curious kid kept asking lots of questions losing focus again and again and she had to bring her back everytime. As the exams started Mini was confident that Arya will excel in maths but she was praying to God to help her in science paper. She had made sure that Arya will pass in science also but she was not expecting more than the passing marks in that subject. Arya’s exam got over and day of the result came. Arya was very confident about her results but Mini was worried. She got up early that day and prayed to God. Then they both went to Arya’s school to collect her result. They reached Arya’s classroom where she noticed Arya’s name on the notice board. She was happily surprised to see that Arya came first in the class. She went to meet Arya’s class teacher who handed her the progress report. “I must say you have done a very good job with Arya. I cant believe she is the same girl who failed in two subjects in her internal exams. She has got very good score in all the subjects. Specially in Maths and science. See she got 85 % in maths and 98% in science.” Class teacher said as she praised Arya .Mini was so happy that she didn’t realize she was having happy tears in her eyes. “I am proud of you Chhutanki” she said while smiling amidst her tears. Mini felt light hearted after so many days. The guilt she felt when Arya had failed lifted and she was at peace finally. They both came home.

Mini asked Arya that she had expected her good marks in maths but in science she got even better marks how  that happened? As they entered in the house Arya pointed towards Neil, “Veer Balika he is the reason behind that. When he left our home and came to meet me daily I told her one day that I still find it difficult to understand science and he asked me to bring my books and started explaining me .He is really a good teacher even better than you. He made science so simple for me. Since that day he was teaching me daily and because of that I got such a good marks in science.” Arya explained and ran towards Neil to hug him. “Neil have you brought my favorite chocolates  like you promised me” asked Arya excitedly. “Of course my little darling I knew you would pass with flying colors so I had made them yesterday only.” Replied Neil while taking her in his arms. Arya kissed him on the cheek and ran to show her results to Biji and dadaji.

Mini was shocked to hear all that. So,Neil was also teaching Arya. That too without showing off to anybody. If he had not taught her then Arya would have not come first in class.  It was her duty to teach Arya and she was not doing it properly. Neil was helping her all this while…he had lend his shoulder in fulfilling her duties towards Arya  and he did that even after she broke up with him. And here she was, thinking that he was hindrance and was stopping her from fulfilling her responsibilities. How wrong she was. Guilt, she had never known before washed over her. Suddenly she was so ashamed of herself that she couldn’t even look at him in the eyes. Neil came forward to congratulate her for Arya’s result but she couldn’t stop herself from hugging him, “I am sorry Neil, I am so so sorry. I was so stupid to think that you would come between me and Arya. I am so sorry that I doubted your love for me and Arya. Oh God how could I think like that. Time and again you have proved to me that you love her as much as I do but I still didn’t believe you….” Mini cried her heart out. All the emotions that she has been keeping locked inside her all these days stated flowing through her eyes. “You were so right Neil, if I had trusted you if I had kept some patience then none of us would have gone through the terrible pain of separation. You kept pleading me but I was so blind…I couldn’t see anything. ”Mini continued to cry. “shhh, Mini please stop crying. Calm down. Whatever happened between us its all over. All well when ends well right? Today is the day of celebration for Arya’s achievement. ” Neil consoled her. “No Neil, first you say that you forgave me” said Mini like a stubborn kid. Neil chuckled at her childish behavior, “okay, I forgave you” Mini hugged him again and felt that she has finally come to home after a long journey.

Mini organized a little party at home for Arya and invited all her friends. Arya was so happy and enjoyed a lot.She happily told everyone how her Veer Balika and Neil taught her and helped her. During entire party she was holding Mini’s and Neil’s hand. Preet, Biji and Naeem bi also saw this was really happy that finally all is going to be fine between Mini and Neil. Mini had told them earlier about how Neil helped Arya and how she realized her mistake. She has also told them that she said sorry to Neil and Neil happily forgave her. Now at the end of the party she will ask Neil to come back to their home.

Party was over and everyone started going. Neil was also going back when Arya requested him to stay for some time. He hesitated first but then Mini also requested him to stay atleast till Arya sleeps, he agreed. Like old times Arya slept in the middle with Mini and Neil sitting on either side of the bed holding her hands. “Mini Arya has slept and its too late so I think I should go now.” Said Neil. “Would you like to have coffee with me?” Mini asked him as she wanted to spend some time with him. Neil remembered their coffee talks and smiled, “Sure, why not” They both went to the kitchen Mini made coffee for both of them and Neil waited for in the balcony. Mini came with coffee, “So, everything is settled down just like the environment calms down after a storm.” Said Mini comparing their fallout with the storm. “Yes, I guess whatever happen, happens for the best.” Replied Neil. “So when you are moving back in here?” asked Mini blushing. As everything was cleared between them she didn’t want to waste any more time. She had missed him and she wanted him back with her as soon as possible. “What, you asking me to move back here? Asked a Shocked Neil. “You don’t want to come back Neil” asked Mini hurt from his question.“No, Mini I told you earlier right, forget everything whatever happened between us. It was just unfortunate no need to cry over it but I didnt mean that I am coming back here” explained Neil. “Neil, what are you saying? I made a mistake that I didn’t trust your love but now I have realized my mistake and saying sorry. You said you forgave me then why you are not coming back?” asked Mini fighting tears that were threatening to come out anytime. “I said I forgave you for what you did to me. I didn’t say that we are getting back together again.”Neil tried to reason.

“Neil, please try to understand. You were right when you said that I tend to overthink when it comes to Arya .Whatever happened with me in past made me paranoid to some extent regarding Arya’s upbringing. I have always fought my battle alone so I thought its solely my responsibility to give a decent upbringing to her. magar main bhul gayi thi ki kuch kaam akele nahi kiye ja sakte. Ek bachhe ki zimmedari uthana bhi ekaisa hi kaam hai. A kid needs both a mother and a father’s love. I tried to be both for Arya but couldn’t. you kept saying but I always doubted that you wont be able to accept Arya but when I came to know today what you did for Arya even after I treated you so badly it made me realize how selfless you are. You can never hurt Arya.” Mini tried to explain to Neil. “I understand everything you said Mini but I just cannot trust you again with my heart. Even if I come back to you what is the guarantee that you will not do any such thing again” asked Neil as if not believing his ears that after all this she was asking him to comeback. “what are you saying Neil?” asked Mini confused. “I am saying that let us assume we are back together then if Arya fails again in future then what will you do…you will blame our relationship again for it ? or I will live in constant fear that if Arya even catches cold you will blame me that its because of me. I didn’t treat her as my daughter I ignored her that’s why she is ill.”Said Neil frustrated. He continued, “I love you so much Mini but I cant do this anymore. I cant live in constant fear of losing you again so its better we should stay separated. Neil left saying this.

Mini closed her eyes in pain. She finally understood how it felt when someone so desperately tries to prove his love but only get distrust in return.

to be continued...

precap- Mini seducing Neil😉

Anshu19 thumbnail

New member 😜!

Enjoyed all your 13 chapters ...your writing skills are superb....the timing of dialogue and their emotions explain everything and it's just like everything going in front of my eyes.... feeling like reading a novel and visualise the scenerio.

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful write up yet again Anjali .I like how MiNeil were normal now .Ice broke and they are in talking terms. The whole Arya's exam, results were well written .Neil  being silent supporter was beautiful there .Mini realised her mistake and want Neil back but will he ?No i think. Not so soon. He is also hurt .There conversation in school and balcony was beautiful .Neil is right this time .If any issues come then Mini might blame their love ,Neil yet again.Leaving them heart broken again.So what will Mini do now ? She has realised her mistake and value of Neil in her life .She need to win her love back now .

Next update looks good 😉Mini seducing Neil. Need this 😳Hope she succeeds .