Users

Frequent Posters

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anjali0111

:Cure me with your Love:

Part  11

Next morning  everyone was gathered in the living room. Preet and Mickey had also came to invite everyone for their engagement which was after a week.  Neil came there with his bags already packed. Everyone was shocked to see him with his bags. “Neil beta kahi ja rahe ho?” asked Biji. “Yes Biji, actually I am shifting in Mrs.Sandhu’s house as a tenant. Here is all my dues.” He said giving an envelop to Biji. “Neil what happened why you are going?” asked very concerned Naeem bi. “Naeem bi you forgot I came to live here because I had no place to go. But now Mrs. Sandhu herself has offered me to be her tenant so I am shifting there. I don’t want to give any more trouble to anyone here.” Neil completed as he looked away. He couldn’t  say the truth to Naeem bi on her face as she will catch his lie in few seconds. But Naeem bi still got that something has went horribly wrong between Neil and Mini. Naeem bi looked at Preet to find out if she knew anything. Preet was also looking equally shocked that means she also don’t know anything. Just then Mini and Arya came there. “Neil where are you going? Asked Arya. Neil closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Now he has to face Arya. How he is going to handle her,“Chhoti madam I am just shifting across the street in Mrs. Sandhu’s house I am not going anywhere.” Said Neil exaggerating the last part to assure her that he is not going any far from her. “But why Neil. You live with us right? This is your home too. So why are you going? Asked Arya on the verge of tears. Neil settled down on his knees in front of Arya and said holding her, “Chhoti madam ,this is not my home. I was only a tenant here. Tenants don’t live always in the house. I have to go.” Neil tried to explain. “No, tenant or not you are not going anywhere Neil. I wont let you go. I will miss you. Please stay with us.”Arya started crying. “Neil wiped her tears, “Please don’t cry chhoti madam,Please understand I have to go from here its important for me. I am not going far away from you and don’t worry I will come daily to meet you.” “But why are you going Neil. Have I done any mistake? Tell me I will correct it.” said Arya now desperately trying to stop him. “No Arya baby, don’t say that. You can never do anything wrong. Please understand I cant explain this to you but its very important for me to go from here otherwise it will hurt me. Do you want to see me hurt? Neil asked hugging her to which Arya nodded in no still crying in his arms. Seeing that he is not going to budge she went towards Mini, “Veer Balika please stop him. He is not listening to me. You tell him to stop he always listens to you.” Arya requested to Mini. Mini was torn from inside. She was also not happy that Neil is going but she cant be selfish. She broke up with him and after that expecting him to stay was not right. But she never thought of Arya in all this. Arya was vey attached to Neil. It never occur to her mind that she is breaking up with Neil for Arya but how will she react if Neil leaves them. She looked at Arya who was wailing now and she immediately doubted her decision of breaking up with Neil. She opened her mouth to say something when Neil gestured her to stop. “You have already made you view poin tvery clear to me yesterday. No need to say anything more.” Neil said as the last night’s memories of how she broke up with him came to his mind. He looked away to hide his tears which were threatening to come out.

💔💔 ...this is 

He once again looked at Arya and picked her up in his arms, “Arya my little darling, there are some things which are not in our control. We have to do certain things even if we don’t want. Going from here is one such thing for me. But as I said I am not going away from you.I will be at the restaurant all day. You can come to meet me anytime and in the evening I will come to meet you.” Neil promised her. “pakka promise Neil, you will meet me everyday right” seeing that he not going to stop she finally gave up but she asked for promised from him to which Neil nodded in  a yes. He then said goodbye to everyone left. Naeem bi followed him on a pretext of helping him settle down in a new house as she wanted to know what was going on. Biji and Preet looked at Mini to find her already wiping her tears. She went in the room unable to hide her tears anymore and Biji and Preet followed her.

Neil was unpacking his bags when Naeem bi asked him, “Itni jaldi haar maan gaye Neil. I

warned you right that Mini is not an ordinary girl. You will have to make extraordinary efforts for her.”

👏 👏

“I know Naeem bi and I was ready to die for her.” said Neil. “then what happened between you two why you left her in between?” Naeem bi asked angrily as if it was Neil’s fault. “Why don’t you ask your Mini? Veer Balika..huh…no, not really…as far as I know she is such a coward girl unable to move ahead of her past.

👏😭💔

” Neil replied furiously. “But…what…happen..how..” Naeem bi asked confused as to why Neil was so furious at Mini. “Efforts are done for those from whom you have hope, hope that they want to be pulled out of their misery. They are trying and they need your help. Efforts are not wasted for masochist people.You are accusing me of giving up. I am not a loser Naeem bi. I could have fought for her with the whole world had she placed her trust on me. Everything was going great but then just one small gust of wind came and blew away everything. I had started thinking that Mini is leaving her fears behind but NO. just a small problem came and she became that old Mini. Ever since Arya has failed Mini is wallowing in self hatred and guilt. I was hurt that my love could not hold her in her tough times but I didn’t give up. I was trying everyday…everyday since one month to talk to her to help her but she shut me out of her life completely. When last night I confronted her she broke up with me” Neil told Naeem bi everything going on between them since last one month .Naeem bi gasped hearing all that. She knew that Mini was upset and they were facing problems but she couldn’t have imagined that Mini would take such a step. She felt bad for Neil, poor soul had to go through so much. Neil continued to wipe his eyes furiously as angry tears made them wet again and again, “Naeem bi I pleaded her ….I literally begged her to don’t do this to me but she didn’t listen” said Neil slumped down on the floor as the memories of last night resurfaced again. “ I had decided to leave the city but then I thought about the restaurant and Arya then I decided to shift here. I couldn’t live in that house anymore where my love was killed so mercilessly. I hate her Naeem bi… I hate Mini…I just hate her.” Neil finally let out his emotional outburst in front of Naeem bi which he was holding since many days. Naeem bi tried to console him but then she left him alone to give him some time gathe rhimself up.

👏

Poor baby Neil ❤️😭

Naeem bi marched towards haveli to confront Mini. what had she done to the poor boy. She found her in her room already facing the music from Biji and Preet. “Mini yaar kismet walo ko sachha pyar milta hai. Uski kadra karni chahiye naaki use khud se durr kar dena chahiye” Preet explained to Mini. “I know Preet that he loves me a lot but the problem is that I cant ever love him like he do.” Mini said helplessly. “Mini you said you are doing this for Arya right? But you saw yourself how Arya felt when he leaved. Arya also likes him she will be very happy to accept him in your life.” This time Biji tried to reason. “ Arya is a child Biji, she is very attached to Neil. That’s why I had to break up with him. Her attachment will only grow with time and when she will face the reality when Neil wont be able to accept her as her own then her heart will break. She wont be able to take it.” said Mini as if it’s the obvious thing which they are not understanding.   “ leave it behenji whatever you say she is not going to understand.” Said Naeem bi to Biji. “ye aapkya keh rahi hain Mini ko samjhana to hamara farj hai.” Replied Biji. “Samjhaya usse jaata hai jo kuch samajhne to taiyaar ho. Jo apne ateet ki janjeero mein jakda hua ho aise insaan ko samjhane ka koi fayda nahi” said Naeem bi directly looking into Mini’s eyes. When Mini looked at her confused, Naeem bi continued,“you left Neil because you fear that history will repeat itself right? Mini nodded in yes. “Cant you see, history has already started repeating itself”said Naeem bi smiling sarcastically which made Mini more confused. “Arre aise kya dekh rahi hai Allah maari, dekh khudko aaine mein, itihaas khud ko dohra raha hai. Jahan pehle Babita khadi thi wahi aaj tu khud khadi hai. Aaj main tujhme duniya se ladne wali Mini nahi balki dari sehmi Babita ko dekh rahi hoon jo log kya kahenge, bhavishya mein kya hoga ye sab soch soch ke jindagi jeena hi bhul gayi thi. Lekin uske sath uski Mini thi jisne usse apne daro ko peechhe chhodna sikhaya aur tere sath dene liye kaun hai? Ek Neil tha par use toh tune khud hi apne aap se dur kar diya. Bahut badi galti kar di tune Mini. You ran away from Babita’s weaknesses all your life but at the end you become what you always feared.” Naeem bi concluded and took Preet and Biji with her saying now Mini should become habituated to stay alone as no one will ever come near to her as she herself pushes them away.

Naeem bhi star of the epsiode 👏

Ek ek word sahi kaha 

👏

Jis baat ka mini ko darr tha aaj jaane anjaane mein mini b wohi galti kar rahi ya kar baithi ?💔

Mini sat on the bed with shock as what Naeem bi said sunk in. she was very determined to stick with her decision of breaking up with Neil but now her mind was filled with self doubt. “Jahan pehle Babita khadi thi wahi aaj tu khud khadi hai.”, “You ran away from Babita’s weaknesses all your life but at the end you become what you always feared.”Naeem bi’s words started ringing in her ears again and again till she shouted and closed her ears to stop them. Has she really committed a big mistake? She did this for Arya’s good but even Arya is not happy with this. was it all worth it? She kept saying that Neil wont be able to accept Arya but was it her who didn’t have trust on him or his love just like Babes kept rejecting Hanuman uncle’s love earlier sighting her reason? Was she wrong all along?  Was it her paranoia about Arya which clouded her mind and she end up hurting Neil? She remembered how cruel she was to him. How she ignored him how he pleaded her not to break up but she has so ruthlessly broke his heart. Is it too late to say sorry and make amends? Will he ever be able to forgive her after what she did to him? Mini kept thinking all this till there was no energy left in her. she slept after crying whole day.

Poor mini yaar 

👏👏

Mini ..need to stop him 

Rectify her mistake

Babes jaisi nahi banna hai usse 

Preet, Biji and Naeem bi were sitting inthe hall. “ye sab kya ho gaya meri bachhi ke sath? Kitni khush thi wo phir ye achanak…” said Biji in disappointment. “ Yes, this cant be happening. We should do something for them.” Said Preet. “ You are right, ab jo hona tha ho gaya.Hume kuch karna chahiye. Kaise bhi karke in dono ko phirse ek karna hoga” Naeembi agreed. They all started discussing how to bring them close once again.  

Teeno karo kuch 

to be continued...

Yaar Anajali 😭

Kya yaar....ek se badkar ek epsiode 👏

Super se upar

Lekin bahut hi 💔😭

Poor MiNeil 😭

Bechara Neil yaar ..his heart break😭💔

Mini  bechari 😭jo uski zindagi ka warmth tha usko hi mini ne apne se door kar diya 💔😭

Kya hoga abh ? 

Mini neil ko apni zindgai wapas lekar aayegi ?.

MiNeil deserves happiness😭

Jaldi mila do in dono ko ❤️😭

Phir se ek ek frame imagine kiya in dono ko 👏

Perfect 

Anajali jaldi se update karo next 🤗

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anjali yet again beautiful update .Loved how Nayeem bhi countered Mini .Only she could have done it .She is the only one who have seen real Mini .Her journey,sturggle , pain and none could have told all this better than her.Today like a mother she took a charge. Mother who really want Mini to stay happy forver .

Neil's heart break was painful .He is broken because Mini don't trust his love .I loved how he shared it with Nayeem bhi .

I hope Mini have realised now that she is not only ruining  her life but Arya's life also unknowingly  .Arya also need a guide like Neil along with Mini .Mini need to understand that there is nothing wrong in being bit of selfish in life. Hope she has realised that her mistrust about the future has made it hard  for her to give up the past.  I hope she gets back Neil. They complete each other . They cure each other with their love .

This one was really sad one .Felt so bad for Mini,Neil .Am eagerly waiting for next update  with the hope they get together soon.

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Super emotional update.. 

Loved it how you have shown the mirror to Minni... 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Wow once again beautiful update ❤️

heartbroken Neil 💔

His outburst in front of nayeem be

I hate her ...I hate mini 

Any one can feel his broken heart 

Cant you see, history has already started repeating itself”

Arre aise kya dekh rahi hai Allah maari, dekh khudko aaine mein, itihaas khud ko dohra raha hai. Jahan pehle Babita khadi thi wahi aaj tu khud khadi hai. Aaj main tujhme duniya se ladne wali Mini nahi balki dari sehmi Babita ko dekh rahi hoon jo log kya kahenge, bhavishya mein kya hoga ye sab soch soch ke jindagi jeena hi bhul gayi thi. Lekin uske sath uski Mini thi jisne usse apne daro ko peechhe chhodna sikhaya aur tere sath dene liye kaun hai? Ek Neil tha par use toh tune khud hi apne aap se dur kar diya. Bahut badi galti kar di tune Mini. You ran away from Babita’s weaknesses all your life but at the end you become what you always feared

This dialogue of nayeem be 👏👏

History repeat hone ke daar se jo mini ne faisla liye usse bhi history repeat ho rahi h 

Arya ko dusri mini nai banne dene ke chaker me vo dusri babita ban gai.

Ab kya hoga?

Sab planning to kar rahe h dono ke patch ke liye.

Mini kya karegi ab?

Please update soon 

thanks 🤗

somebody had to give some sense to Mini who would be better than Naeem bi. I think she is the wisest charcter on show. i liked how she used t guide babita and hanuman also

ab sab milke planning karenge dono ko milane ki full filmy style😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

Yaar Anajali 😭

Kya yaar....ek se badkar ek epsiode 👏

Super se upar  thanks🤗

Lekin bahut hi 💔😭

Poor MiNeil 😭

Bechara Neil yaar ..his heart break😭💔

Mini  bechari 😭jo uski zindagi ka warmth tha usko hi mini ne apne se door kar diya 💔😭

yes every true lover has to go through the pai of heart break💔

Kya hoga abh ? 

Mini neil ko apni zindgai wapas lekar aayegi ?.

MiNeil deserves happiness😭

Jaldi mila do in dono ko ❤️😭

i dont like sad ending. sab kuch jaldi hi theek hoga

Phir se ek ek frame imagine kiya in dono ko 👏

Perfect 

Anajali jaldi se update karo next 🤗  updating shortly

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Anjali yet again beautiful update .Loved how Nayeem bhi countered Mini .Only she could have done it .She is the only one who have seen real Mini .Her journey,sturggle , pain and none could have told all this better than her.Today like a mother she took a charge. Mother who really want Mini to stay happy forver . yes Naeem bi rocks. she is the wisest character on show. i like how she knows everything and say it on right time

Neil's heart break was painful .He is broken because Mini don't trust his love .I loved how he shared it with Nayeem bhi . yes he is now angry with Mini

I hope Mini have realised now that she is not only ruining  her life but Arya's life also unknowingly  .Arya also need a guide like Neil along with Mini .Mini need to understand that there is nothing wrong in being bit of selfish in life. Hope she has realised that her mistrust about the future has made it hard  for her to give up the past.  I hope she gets back Neil. They complete each other . They cure each other with their love . she will soon realize it but will hesitate to accept first but then something will happen and she will accept her mistake.

This one was really sad one .Felt so bad for Mini,Neil .Am eagerly waiting for next update  with the hope they get together soon.  everybody will try to bring them close in full filmy style😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Super emotional update.. 

Loved it how you have shown the mirror to Minni... 

thanks

yes it was high time she needed it

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part  12

“I have a plan”, said Preet excitedly.“What plan?” asked Biji and Naeem bi at the same time. “In case you forgot I am getting engage in week’s time. There will be a party and Mini will come for sure as she is my best friend and Neil…” “You don’t worry about him. I will convince him to come” said Naeem bi equally excited. “It’s a done deal then ,I’ll figure out something to bring them close in the party.” Said Preet. “Ok, pakki baat” replied Naeem bi shaking hands with Preet while Biji looked at them all confused. She didn’t understand a word. “koi mujhe bhi toh batao kya plan bana rahe ho” said Biji frustrated. “Oh ho, behenji aap bhi na….see it doesn’t matter that Mini broke up with Neil. They love each other a lot. At present Mini’s mind is clouded with her overbearing responsibility for Arya. She cant see through it but that doesn’t end her love for Neil. She is thinking that maybe she will remain away from him and this will make her forget his love. Neil on the other hand is thinking the same because he is angry with Mini right now.We should try to find ways and create circumstances so that both of them keep coming close. As far as I know Mini when I gave her a reality check earlier in her room she is already started realizing her mistake now we just have to make sure she keeps getting close to Neil to realize that true love is not a gust of wind that will come and go in few moments but its like a sweet fragrance which stays forever in one’s heart even after vanishing.” Explained Naeem bi. “So basically you mean to say that we should keep pushing them towards each other till Mini realizes her mistakes and Neil’s anger die downs and Preet’s engagement is one such opportunity to us.” Repeated Biji in layman’s language.“exactly” said Preet assuring Biji that she got their plan.

Mini was living in personal hell since Neil left the house. She thought it was for everyone’s betterment but she didn’t know it is going to be this hard to move ahead without him. She missed him terribly. Though she got to see him in the restaurant daily but that was not enough for her. Like she kept ignoring him previously now he was ignoring her in the same way. He was so angry from her it was visible in his eyes. Whenever their eyes met for a fleeting moment he glared at her as if saying through his eyes “you have no right to look at me like that. I am not yours anymore” she thought what she was thinking about their breakup was right all along. She had to sacrifice her love for Arya but what Naeem bi said to her that day made her question her way of thinking and no matter how much she try she couldn’t shake of the feeling that she might have taken a wrong decision. “Aaj main tujhme duniya se ladne wali Mini nahi balki dari sehmi Babita ko dekh rahi hoon jo log kya kahenge, bhavishya mein kya hoga ye sab soch soch ke jindagi jeena hi bhul gayi thi.” These words of Naeem bi haunted her ever since that day. Even Arya was not happy with this. Though Neil had kept his promise to meet Arya daily but it was not enough for Arya. She clearly misses him and had been upset since he left. And Mini didn’t pay attention to the minor things earlier but ever since Neil left she has been struggling to manage daily household chores like breakfast, dinner, putting arya to sleep and getting her ready for school. She never gave it a thought that how important Neil had become to this house and in their life. Without him she sometimes feels so lost.

Above all she missed the comfort of his arms and  the warmth of his touches. She managed through the days somehow but nights were hell . One such night she was missing him so terribly that she couldn’t even sleep.  she went in his room and kept touching the walls, bedsheet etc to feel him there. That room still has his fragrance left in there. She opened up the cupboard and found one of his T- shirt inside it, may be he forgot to pack it, she thought. She smelled it and closed her eyes in content. She wore it to feel him. Though it felt nothing like his hug but she was happy to have a feel of him around her. Sweety has asked her permission to clean the room many times but she had denied thinking that after cleaning the room may not be the same again. She was not that old Mini anymore as he felt that something was missing from her life. She tried to act as normal as possible in front of Arya but beside that she just seems like a ghost of her former self.

On the other hand, Neil was also dealing with his broken heart. Though his anger towards Mini had decreased but he couldn’t find in himself to forgive her and was definitely not willing to give her another chance. He felt sometimes looking at her eyes that she is feeling sorry and though a part of his heart wanted to go and  hug her and tell her that its ok to make mistakes but another part of him wanted to see her suffer just like how he was suffering. In the restaurant he avoided Mini as much as possible but he had promise to Arya to meet her everyday so he had to endure the pain of going to that house in Mini’s presence everyday. Thankfully Arya kept him occupied with her talks and antics otherwise it would have been very difficult for him.Tomorrow night was Preet’s engagement party. He didn’t want to go but then Naeem bi made him realize that he should not stay in house and sulk alone. It was Mini’s mistake when she is enjoying her normal life than he should also do the same and he should show her that her presence doesn’t affect him. He was convinced and decided to go the party.

Engagement party was a grand affair. Since Mickey was a only child of his parents. His parents left no stone unturned to make it grand evening for their Son. All arrangements from food to the music and  the decoration were top class. Soon Preet and Mickey came in the center of the hall and exchanged rings. Everyone clapped for them. Mickey asked Preet’s hand and took her to the dance floor. Soon all the couples were invited on the dance floor. Seeing Mini and Neil standing alone Preet winked at Mickey and both of them parted. Preet went to Neil to ask for a dance and Mickey went to Mini for the same. Mickey somehow persuaded Mini but Neil was adamant not to go but when he saw Mini going with Mickey to dance. Something burned inside him. He knew Mickey and Mini are just friend, hell..its Mickey’s engagement party but his heart didn’t listen to him when he saw Mickey placing his hand at Mini’s waist. His heart burned with jealousy and hatred for two reason, first, how dare she to dance with that Mickey mouse and second, she broke his heart. He was in  pain because of her and she is dancing and enjoying as if nothing happened. He took Preet’s hand and led her to the dance floor. Preet gestured to the Dj to change the song to some peppy number and everyone began dancing. Preet started dancing with Neil. She kept moving forward forcing Neil to move backward while dancing and on the other side Mickey was doing the same with Mini. Soon Mini and Neil who were having their back towards each other bumped into each other and they turned to see with whom they have bumped. Just then Preet gestured to Dj and he changed the song to a romantic number and a spot light fell on both of them. Dj asked them to start a couple dance and invited all the other couples also.

Mini and Neil were facing each other for this long after a long time. They were looking at each other intensely. Their eyes started communicating all that which was left unsaid between them. Neil saw remorse in Mini’s eyes and Mini saw raw pain of heartbreak in Neil’s eyes. Seeing that they were just standing and looking at each other, Preet came on the dance floor with Mickey and she stealthily pushed Mini towards Neil. Mini lost her balance she was about to fall when Neil caught her and steadied her. Dj started the song and forgetting all the thing Neil put his hands on Mini’s waist and pulled her closer. He put Mini’s other hand on his shoulder.

Kahin Toh, Kahin Toh
hogi woh
Duniya jahan tu mere saath hai
Jahan mein, Jahan tu
Aur jahan, bas tere mere jazbaat hain

hogi jahan, subha teri
palkon ki kiranon mein
Lori jahan chand ki
sune teri in bahoon mein

Neil and Mini began to sway with the music, they kept looking into each other’s eyes. Neil swirled her to other side and pulled her back so that now he was hugging her from behind.

jaane na kahan woh duniya hai
jaane na woh hai bhi nahin
jahan meri zindagi mujhse
itni khafa nahin [x2]

Mini turned  looking at him longingly and couldn’t stop herself anymore as she hugged putting her head on his shoulder as they continued to sway with the beats of music.

Sansein kho gai hain kiski ahon mein
Mein kho gai hoon jane kiski bahoon mein
Manzilon se rahein dhondti chali
Kho gai hai manzil kahin rahoon mein

Kahin toh, kahin toh
Hai nasha, teri meri har mulaqat mein
honton se, honton ko
chumte, oh, rehte hain hum har baat pe
Kheti hai Fiza jahan
Teri zameen asmaan
Jahan hai tu
meri hansi
meri khushi, meri jaan

Jaane na kahan woh duniya hai
jaane na woh hai bhi ya nahin
jahan meri zindagi mujhse itni khafa nahin [x3]

Song ended but they kept standing there hugging each other for few seconds. They came out of the trance only when Dj again changed the music to some Punjabi party song. They parted with each other and both were embarrassed that they let their vulnerability show to the other.But they felt as if their pain has relieved a little after a long time.

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Part  12

Anjali🤗

“I have a plan”, said Preet excitedly.“What plan?” asked Biji and Naeem bi at the same time. “In case you forgot I am getting engage in week’s time. There will be a party and Mini will come for sure as she is my best friend and Neil…” “You don’t worry about him. I will convince him to come” said Naeem bi equally excited. “It’s a done deal then ,I’ll figure out something to bring them close in the party.” Said Preet. “Ok, pakki baat” replied Naeem bi shaking hands with Preet while Biji looked at them all confused. She didn’t understand a word. “koi mujhe bhi toh batao kya plan bana rahe ho” said Biji frustrated. “Oh ho, behenji aap bhi na….see it doesn’t matter that Mini broke up with Neil. They love each other a lot. At present Mini’s mind is clouded with her overbearing responsibility for Arya. She cant see through it but that doesn’t end her love for Neil. She is thinking that maybe she will remain away from him and this will make her forget his love. Neil on the other hand is thinking the same because he is angry with Mini right now.We should try to find ways and create circumstances so that both of them keep coming close. As far as I know Mini when I gave her a reality check earlier in her room she is already started realizing her mistake now we just have to make sure she keeps getting close to Neil to realize that true love is not a gust of wind that will come and go in few moments but its like a sweet fragrance which stays forever in one’s heart even after vanishing.” Explained Naeem bi. “So basically you mean to say that we should keep pushing them towards each other till Mini realizes her mistakes and Neil’s anger die downs and Preet’s engagement is one such opportunity to us.” Repeated Biji in layman’s language.“exactly” said Preet assuring Biji that she got their plan.

I could see this trio plotting🤪

Mini was living in personal hell since Neil left the house. She thought it was for everyone’s betterment but she didn’t know it is going to be this hard to move ahead without him. She missed him terribly. Though she got to see him in the restaurant daily but that was not enough for her. Like she kept ignoring him previously now he was ignoring her in the same way. He was so angry from her it was visible in his eyes. Whenever their eyes met for a fleeting moment he glared at her as if saying through his eyes “you have no right to look at me like that. I am not yours anymore” 

💔💔

Babies💔

👏 

Iss type ka scenes chahiye show mein

she thought what she was thinking about their breakup was right all along. She had to sacrifice her love for Arya but what Naeem bi said to her that day made her question her way of thinking and no matter how much she try she couldn’t shake of the feeling that she might have taken a wrong decision. “Aaj main tujhme duniya se ladne wali Mini nahi balki dari sehmi Babita ko dekh rahi hoon jo log kya kahenge, bhavishya mein kya hoga ye sab soch soch ke jindagi jeena hi bhul gayi thi.” These words of Naeem bi haunted her ever since that day. Even Arya was not happy with this. Though Neil had kept his promise to meet Arya daily but it was not enough for Arya. She clearly misses him and had been upset since he left. And Mini didn’t pay attention to the minor things earlier but ever since Neil left she has been struggling to manage daily household chores like breakfast, dinner, putting arya to sleep and getting her ready for school. She never gave it a thought that how important Neil had become to this house and in their life. Without him she sometimes feels so lost.

👏 mini ka realization 

Above all she missed the comfort of his arms and  the warmth of his touches. She managed through the days somehow but nights were hell . One such night she was missing him so terribly that she couldn’t even sleep.  she went in his room and kept touching the walls, bedsheet etc to feel him there. That room still has his fragrance left in there. She opened up the cupboard and found one of his T- shirt inside it, may be he forgot to pack it, she thought. She smelled it and closed her eyes in content. She wore it to feel him. Though it felt nothing like his hug but she was happy to have a feel of him around her. Sweety has asked her permission to clean the room many times but she had denied thinking that after cleaning the room may not be the same again. She was not that old Mini anymore as he felt that something was missing from her life. She tried to act as normal as possible in front of Arya but beside that she just seems like a ghost of her former self.

Sundar scene.👏

Mini ke pain, loneliness ko feel kar sakte hai 

On the other hand, Neil was also dealing with his broken heart. Though his anger towards Mini had decreased but he couldn’t find in himself to forgive her and was definitely not willing to give her another chance. He felt sometimes looking at her eyes that she is feeling sorry and though a part of his heart wanted to go and  hug her and tell her that its ok to make mistakes but another part of him wanted to see her suffer just like how he was suffering. In the restaurant he avoided Mini as much as possible but he had promise to Arya to meet her everyday so he had to endure the pain of going to that house in Mini’s presence everyday. Thankfully Arya kept him occupied with her talks and antics otherwise it would have been very difficult for him.

💔Neil b dukhi hai 😭

Sundar 👏

Tomorrow night was Preet’s engagement party. He didn’t want to go but then Naeem bi made him realize that he should not stay in house and sulk alone. It was Mini’s mistake when she is enjoying her normal life than he should also do the same and he should show her that her presence doesn’t affect him. He was convinced and decided to go the party.

😆Neil  

Engagement party was a grand affair. Since Mickey was a only child of his parents. His parents left no stone unturned to make it grand evening for their Son. All arrangements from food to the music and  the decoration were top class. Soon Preet and Mickey came in the center of the hall and exchanged rings. Everyone clapped for them. Mickey asked Preet’s hand and took her to the dance floor. Soon all the couples were invited on the dance floor. Seeing Mini and Neil standing alone Preet winked at Mickey and both of them parted. Preet went to Neil to ask for a dance and Mickey went to Mini for the same. Mickey somehow persuaded Mini but Neil was adamant not to go but when he saw Mini going with Mickey to dance. Something burned inside him. He knew Mickey and Mini are just friend, hell..its Mickey’s engagement party but his heart didn’t listen to him when he saw Mickey placing his hand at Mini’s waist. His heart burned with jealousy and hatred for two reason, first, how dare she to dance with that Mickey mouse and second, she broke his heart. He was in  pain because of her and she is dancing and enjoying as if nothing happened. 

🤣🤣Jal kukda Neil is treat☺️🤣

Abh bhi possessive hai 🤣

Micky mouse 🤣

He took Preet’s hand and led her to the dance floor. Preet gestured to the Dj to change the song to some peppy number and everyone began dancing. Preet started dancing with Neil. She kept moving forward forcing Neil to move backward while dancing and on the other side Mickey was doing the same with Mini. Soon Mini and Neil who were having their back towards each other bumped into each other and they turned to see with whom they have bumped. Just then Preet gestured to Dj and he changed the song to a romantic number and a spot light fell on both of them. Dj asked them to start a couple dance and invited all the other couples also.

babies

Mini and Neil were facing each other for this long after a long time. They were looking at each other intensely. Their eyes started communicating all that which was left unsaid between them. Neil saw remorse in Mini’s eyes and Mini saw raw pain of heartbreak in Neil’s eyes. Seeing that they were just standing and looking at each other, Preet came on the dance floor with Mickey and she stealthily pushed Mini towards Neil. Mini lost her balance she was about to fall when Neil caught her and steadied her. Dj started the song and forgetting all the thing Neil put his hands on Mini’s waist and pulled her closer. He put Mini’s other hand on his shoulder.

☺️☺️ Haye ... Hotties 

Kahin Toh, Kahin Toh
hogi woh
Duniya jahan tu mere saath hai
Jahan mein, Jahan tu
Aur jahan, bas tere mere jazbaat hain

hogi jahan, subha teri
palkon ki kiranon mein
Lori jahan chand ki
sune teri in bahoon mein

Neil and Mini began to sway with the music, they kept looking into each other’s eyes. Neil swirled her to other side and pulled her back so that now he was hugging her from behind.

Ufff☺️ finally dono mil rahe hai 

jaane na kahan woh duniya hai
jaane na woh hai bhi nahin
jahan meri zindagi mujhse
itni khafa nahin [x2]

Mini turned  looking at him longingly and couldn’t stop herself anymore as she hugged putting her head on his shoulder as they continued to sway with the beats of music.

Sundar 

Sansein kho gai hain kiski ahon mein
Mein kho gai hoon jane kiski bahoon mein
Manzilon se rahein dhondti chali
Kho gai hai manzil kahin rahoon mein

Kahin toh, kahin toh
Hai nasha, teri meri har mulaqat mein
honton se, honton ko
chumte, oh, rehte hain hum har baat pe
Kheti hai Fiza jahan
Teri zameen asmaan
Jahan hai tu
meri hansi
meri khushi, meri jaan

Jaane na kahan woh duniya hai
jaane na woh hai bhi ya nahin
jahan meri zindagi mujhse itni khafa nahin [x3]

Perfect gana ❤️

Song ended but they kept standing there hugging each other for few seconds. They came out of the trance only when Dj again changed the music to some Punjabi party song. They parted with each other and both were embarrassed that they let their vulnerability show to the other.But they felt as if their pain has relieved a little after a long time.

☺️❤️ wish they never apart

Anajli ..dono ko jaldi mila do yaar

Bechare 😭

Mini b dukhi hai 

aur yahan Neil bhi 

Finally unka hug 

After a long time ☺️

Ek tadap thi

Yaar anajli jaldi se update karo next.

Pata hai tumari waja se abh hum MiNeil se zyada hi expect kar rahe hai☺️🤣

Specially show mien abh😉

Abh toh balcony humara favorite spot ban chuka hai ☺️🤣coffee ke saath