Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Wow chef Neil is so proud of himself that he is the first man who kissed her in her life.... ☺️

Kissy update.... Oops I was writing episode.... Ur writing is such a impact that I can visualize mineil here..... 👏

yes he couldnt believe that she is so innocent and felt honored that she gave that right to him.

ye sab visualize karke hi kaam chalana padega...serial mein to ye sab nahi dikhane wale🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

Anjali yaar thank you 

Aaj mere paas words nahi the 

dreamland wala tha 

thanks for liking it that much

hehehe ab Mini bholi bhali hai to Neil ko hi experience holder hona padega nahi to baat aage kaise badhegi😆

abki bar pehle se warning de dungi "steamy content ahead. read at your own risk. MiNeil ke dreamland mein chale gaye to wapas aane ki koi gaurantee nahi"🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

Beautiful update ❤️

I know real episode me sab implied mod me milega 

But yaha visualise effect se likha h 

Itna beautifully so mene  visualise kar liya mineil ko

Waiting for next part 

thanks for liking it

yes you right ye sab visualize hi karna padega kyunki serial mein to no chance is sab ka. TV sanskari hota hai. uspar sirf do phool ko takrate hue dikhate hain🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

:Cure me with your Love:

Part  9

Days passed by and things were going smooth for Mini, Neil and Arya. While Mini and Neil were in their blissful heaven of new found love, Arya was enjoying her life in the company of her Veer Balika and Neil. Late night coffee talks had become Mini and Neil’s routine as they preferred the comfort of their home instead of going somewhere else on a date. They talked and talked about each other’s life, preferences, liking, disliking etc . They were going through the phase of ‘getting to know each other’. Many a times the common topic of their discussion was Arya. They loved talking about her. It was more like Mini loved to talk about Arya and Neil enjoyed just watching her and in between he used give his opinion about her also. Then their physical proximity not only increased as the time passed by but it also normalized. Now they were more comfortable with each other. Now there was no awkwardness between them after intimate moments. It all felt so natural. Mini has begun to lose all her inhibitions related to it now sometimes it was her to make the first move to kiss him. Neil loved it whenever she did that as he thought that it was a sign that Mini is really opening up to him instead of staying silent and keeping all the things bottled up whether it was her worries or her desires. Neil wanted to take their relationship to next level but he didn’t know about what Mini actually feels about it. So he didn’t bring up the topic yet with Mini. He didn’t want to mess up their beautiful bonding because of few minutes of bodily pleasure. He thought things will happen at their own when the time is right and when Mini will feel comfortable about it.

Mini was working hard for restaurant and bringing contracts. She had appointed a marketing team to focus more on restaurant’s publicity as she realized that only word of mouth publicity is not going to help anymore. Neil was happy to see this Mini, so much in control of her life and really being Veer Balika as Arya calls her. He was supporting her with all his ability. Restaurant had become quite popular in Patiala. They didn’t sit idle in restaurant anymore now like they use to do previously because of not enough customers. There was always rush in there.  Their personal and professional life was going great.

Mrs. Sandhu, Neil’s former landlady had once again offered him to rent her house as her current tenant ran away without giving her any rent. She sighted the reason of Society talking about Neil and Mini in a wrong way so Neil should move out of haveli as soon as possible. Neil had asked Mini about it as he sometimes felt that  dadaji has some reservations about him living in this house and Mrs. Sandhu was right that people still talk behind their back in the society but they don’t say it out loud. Mini had rubbished the idea saying that Biji and dadaji are old fashioned people. They may have their doubts regarding a young unmarried man living in their house but they know that Neil is a good human being and they also had trust in Mini and her decisons.  And besides that Mini had also sighted the reason that it would look awkward if Neil will live in Mrs. Sandhu’s house and will only come in haveli in night to kiss Mini. Neil had chuckled at her response. Not only she was being comfortable about their intimacy but now she also joked about it in casual manner. That’s some progress.

Every thing was going fine but as they say like bad times good time also don’t stay for long. There was parents teachers meeting at Arya’s school. Arya’s final exams were approaching and before that the school had conducted internal exams to evaluate the performance of children and the meeting was called for discussing the result of internal exams. Mini was nervous as she first time as a guardian she attended any such meeting. During her time she always got good reviews and praising from all the teachers making her babes proud. She was expecting the same in Arya’s case. Mini went in Arya’s classroom holding Arya’s hand where her class teacher was waiting for them. “Welcome to the meeting Ms. Mini. These are Arya’s result.” Said the teacher. Mini took the progress card from her and was shocked to see that Arya had failed in two subjects. “What..how..Arya..failed…how?” Mini couldn’t frame the sentence due to shock. Arya looked down guilty while teacher continued, “She used to be a good student in all subjects but I don’t know what happened she isl agging behind in maths and science since sometimes. Her homework of  these two subjects is always incomplete. I also wrote a note in her diary regarding it. Next day she brought the note signed by her grandmother.” Replied class teacher. “Note what note? She didn’t show me any note…signed by grandmother…Arya did you ask Biji to signed the note for you?Arya looked guilty and nodded in yes. “why Arya why you didn’t show it to me? Asked Mini confused as to what could be the reason behind Arya’s act. “Veer Balika, first I  thought to show the note to you and tried also but then you were very busy these days. Either you would be at the restaurant or in some meeting and I heard from Biji that you are working very hard day and night. Sometimes you don’t even come in night from the restaurant. I thought you are already worried so I should not trouble you more.” Replied Arya innocently. Mini gasped hearing all that. She couldn’t even scold Arya after that. She didn’t know Arya cares for her so much. And what did she do? She neglected her duties towards Arya. Its because of her that Arya had to face such embarrassment.

“See Ms. Mini, Arya is basically a good student. She is good in all other subjects but I think mathematics and science is becoming difficult for her. I try to focus on weak students but in a class full of students it is not possible to give personal attention to anyone student. Arya just need some help from you. Its only internal exams. It marks wont be added to the final result. And there is still a time for finals.” Explained class teacher. Mini was still in a process to digest the fact that Arya failed and she didn’t even tell about her problems because Arya thought that her Veer Balika was working very hard hence should not be burdened with more worries. How can a 5 year old think like that. Arya must love her by all her heart and she ought to be selfless to be like that. When Mini continued to look lost in thoughts the class teacher asked Arya to go out of the classroom and she said to Mini, “Ms. Mini look, I know that Arya doesn’t have her parents by her side and you being her sister is her legal guardian. I understand the whole  situation for you is not that simple but please try to give more time to Arya. She may not discuss her problems with you but you have to find out by your own. You have to think like her mother. Mini nodded in yes and went home with Arya.

“Veer Balika, you are not angry with me right?” asked Arya who was worried seeing her Veer Balika so lost. “No Chhutanki, why would I be angry with you? Asked Mini coming out of her thoughts. “Because I failed in two subjects. I embarrassed you in front of my teacher” said Arya looking down in guilt. “No Chhutanki, you can never embarrass me. You always make me feel proud. But I am upset why you didn’t tell me that you were facing problems in your studies?” asked Mini a little hurt. “I said na, I didn’t want to you to worry about my problems as you are already working very hard.” Explained Arya. “Chhutanki, for me, My first and foremost responsibility is you. Nothing matters more to me than you. No matter how busy I am, for you I will always be free.” Assured Mini. “Promise me Chhutanki that you will not hide your problems and worries from me” Mini asked extending her hand. “I promise Veer Balika, I will share everything with you.” Arya replied while keeping her hand on Mini’s hand.

Mini and Arya came back to home and Mini sent Arya to her room asked her to bring her books. She had decided that from now on she will be teaching her personally. But first she needed to talk with Biji. Arya is a kid but how could Biji not tell her that Arya got a note from school. She went in Biji and dadaji’s room. “Mini beta, kaisi rahi meeting Arya ke school mein?” asked dadaji. “Meeting to achhi rahi lekin Arya ke result sachhe nahi hai. She failed in two subjects in her internal exams.” Mini replied again feeling responsible for Arya’s failure. “Arya’s teacher told me that she had written a note about Arya’s performance and she got it signed by you. Biji why you didn’t show it to me. Had you shown me that note earlier I would have paid more attention to her studies.” Mini couldn’t help but ask in accusatory tone. Biji immediately looked uncomfortable at the question. She asked dadaji to bring her medicines for her which she forgot eating after lunch. Dadaji scolded her for always forgetting medicines and concluded that she might have also forgotten to tell Mini about Arya’s school note. With that he left for getting medicines for Biji. Mini didn’t look convinced at this. Therefore she asked her once again. Biji sighed, “Mini for me both of you are my granddaughters. For me  both of yours happiness is equally important .I have seen how you never got your fair share of happiness in life. You are so young and you are working very hard…” “Stop beating around the bush Biji. Please tell me clearly.” Mini cut her in between. “I came to show you the note that day when I saw you with……with Neil.” Said Biji hesitantly and looked away uncomfortably. Mini gasped hearing this. Biji’s expression clearly meant the she saw her with Neil while they were in their private space.   Mini opened her mouth to say something but couldn’t understand what to say in this situation. She begun with Sorry…but Biji cut her in between, “Na mere bachhe. Isme sorry ki koi baat nahi hai. Sach bataun to mujhe Neil hamesha se achha laga hai aur us din tum dono ko sath dekhkar…mujhe khushi hui ki meri Mini ki zindagi mein koi to hai uska khayaal rakhne wala. Meri Mini to sabse pyar karti hai sabki dekhbhaal karti hai. Use koi to mila jo usse pyar karega uski dekhbhaal karega.” Mini was speechless after hearing what Biji said. Instead of judging her and raising questions on hes character her Biji was supporting her and was happy for her. Mini again opened her mouth to express her feelings when she felt her throat was choked due to emotions…Biji understood this and held her hand, “There is no need to say anything beta. That day after seeing you so happy I didn’t want to give you worries. I wanted my granddaughter to enjoy her life for once without any tension. And I seriously thought that I would be able to take care of Arya’s problem on my own. I tried to teach her myself but seems like I have become too old to teach a kid. I don’t possess that much patience and knowledge now. “Its ok Biji. You are the best Biji one can get in this whole world.” Said Mini finally controlling her tears and hugged her.

Neil came late in the evening from restaurant. He didn’t find Arya and Mini on the dinner table. He asked housemaid Sweety about it. Sweety told him about the meeting in Arya’s school and how she had failed in two subjects. She also told him that Mini and Arya ate dinner early in Arya’s room and now Mini was teaching Arya. Neil became worried about Arya and also for Mini as he knew how Mini takes it upon herself if anything bad happens in Arya’s life. He went to see both of them and found them busy in studies. 3-4 books were lying around the bed and Arya was writing something in her copy while Mini was giving instruction to her. Arya jumped with excitement seeing Neil in the room. She went to him and hugged him. “Neil, did you bring my chocolate pastry I had told you earlier.” Asked excited Arya. “How can I ever disobey your command chhoti madam. I have kept it in the fridge.” Told Neil lovingly. Arya ran towards the kitchen to fetch her pastry. Neil sat down with Mini on the bed and asked her, “I got to know about today’s event from Sweety. Don’t worry Mini, everything will be alright.” Neil gave assurance to her. Arya came back from the kitchen with her pastry and started having it. Neil opened his mouth to talk to Mini when she didn’t let him finish asked him to leave as he was disturbing them and wasting Arya’s study time. Neil felt bad but he thought that Mini is worried now and in a way he was disturbing them actually by talking to them. “Sorry Mini. sorry chhoti madam, you continue to study hard.” saying that Neil left from there.

Neil was really tired from work and wanted to sleep but he badly wanted to talk to Mini also. He knew  she was hell worried about Arya. He could see that on Mini’s face. He wanted to assure her, console her and hug her. He knew she needed that right now. And he also needed to hold her after long tiring day. To him, to hug her was like coming to the comfort of home after wandering all daylong. He heard Mini’s lullaby meaning Arya has slept and Mini would be coming to him to spent some time  and their coffee talk. He quickly prepared coffee. Mini was going to her room when she found him waiting for her with her coffee mug. Neil moved towards her but she turned her face other side, “Neil aaj mood nahi hai. I am very tired. I am going to sleep.” Said Mini disinterestedly and walked away leaving a heart broken and hurt Neil behind. Neil kept looking in her direction longingly.

Khoyi khoyi si hoon main

Kyun yeh dil ka haal hai

Dhundli saare khwaab hai

Ulja har khayaal hai

Saari kaliyan murja gayi

Rang unke yaadon mein reh gaye

Saare gharaande reet ke

Lehrein aayi, lehron mein beh gaye.....

to be continued....

P.S. I really like the song 'lehrein' used in todays episode. As the situation was sad and I heard this song in the episode so just used it here.😳

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

thanks for liking it that much

hehehe ab Mini bholi bhali hai to Neil ko hi experience holder hona padega nahi to baat aage kaise badhegi😆

abki bar pehle se warning de dungi "steamy content ahead. read at your own risk. MiNeil ke dreamland mein chale gaye to wapas aane ki koi gaurantee nahi"🤣

Iss bande par muhje start se doubt tha🤣

Yeda banke peda khane wala hai 😉🤣

Lekin accha laga ki woh  clear tha and there was a line .

Nahi toh shayad character kuch aur hota hai wahan.

Accha handle kiya tum ne character or words ke saath.

Aur Hum toh show mein b iss ka naughty side dekhna chahte hai 

Makers ye toh de hi sakte hai .

If not other things☺️🤣

Anajali hum wild bacche hai .

We like taking risk.

Bring it on☺️

🤣

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago
zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

:Cure me with your Love:

Part  9

Days passed by and things were going smooth for Mini, Neil and Arya. While Mini and Neil were in their blissful heaven of new found love, Arya was enjoying her life in the company of her Veer Balika and Neil. Late night coffee talks had become Mini and Neil’s routine as they preferred the comfort of their home instead of going somewhere else on a date. They talked and talked about each other’s life, preferences, liking, disliking etc . They were going through the phase of ‘getting to know each other’. Many a times the common topic of their discussion was Arya. They loved talking about her. It was more like Mini loved to talk about Arya and Neil enjoyed just watching her and in between he used give his opinion about her also. Then their physical proximity not only increased as the time passed by but it also normalized. Now they were more comfortable with each other. Now there was no awkwardness between them after intimate moments. It all felt so natural. Mini has begun to lose all her inhibitions related to it now sometimes it was her to make the first move to kiss him. Neil loved it whenever she did that as he thought that it was a sign that Mini is really opening up to him instead of staying silent and keeping all the things bottled up whether it was her worries or her desires. Neil wanted to take their relationship to next level but he didn’t know about what Mini actually feels about it. So he didn’t bring up the topic yet with Mini. He didn’t want to mess up their beautiful bonding because of few minutes of bodily pleasure. He thought things will happen at their own when the time is right and when Mini will feel comfortable about it.

Ek sundar sa flow 

Imagine kar liya.

Feel karo 

Mini was working hard for restaurant and bringing contracts. She had appointed a marketing team to focus more on restaurant’s publicity as she realized that only word of mouth publicity is not going to help anymore. Neil was happy to see this Mini, so much in control of her life and really being Veer Balika as Arya calls her. He was supporting her with all his ability. Restaurant had become quite popular in Patiala. They didn’t sit idle in restaurant anymore now like they use to do previously because of not enough customers. There was always rush in there.  Their personal and professional life was going great.

Strong .

independent Mini 

Ye chahiye tha.

Mrs. Sandhu, Neil’s former landlady had once again offered him to rent her house as her current tenant ran away without giving her any rent. She sighted the reason of Society talking about Neil and Mini in a wrong way so Neil should move out of haveli as soon as possible. Neil had asked Mini about it as he sometimes felt that  dadaji has some reservations about him living in this house

Dadaji🤣

Show mein hum dekhna chahte hai 

How dada catches Neil 🤣

and Mrs. Sandhu was right that people still talk behind their back in the society but they don’t say it out loud. Mini had rubbished the idea saying that Biji and dadaji are old fashioned people. They may have their doubts regarding a young unmarried man living in their house but they know that Neil is a good human being and they also had trust in Mini and her decisons.  And besides that Mini had also sighted the reason that it would look awkward if Neil will live in Mrs. Sandhu’s house and will only come in haveli in night to kiss Mini. Neil had chuckled at her response. Not only she was being comfortable about their intimacy but now she also joked about it in casual manner. That’s some progress.

🤣 cute Mini 

Ye wali straight forward  sherni mini  

Aur ye  rent wala kissa 👍🏼

Every thing was going fine but as they say like bad times good time also don’t stay for long.There was parents teachers meeting at Arya’s school. Arya’s final exams were approaching and before that the school had conducted internal exams to evaluate the performance of children and the meeting was called for discussing the result of internal exams. Mini was nervous as she first time as a guardian she attended any such meeting. During her time she always got good reviews and praising from all the teachers making her babes proud. She was expecting the same in Arya’s case. Mini went in Arya’s classroom holding Arya’s hand where her class teacher was waiting for them. “Welcome to the meeting Ms. Mini. These are Arya’s result.” Said the teacher. Mini took the progress card from her and was shocked to see that Arya had failed in two subjects. “What..how..Arya..failed…how?” Mini couldn’t frame the sentence due to shock. 

😭poor Arya 

Arya looked down guilty while teacher continued, “She used to be a good student in all subjects but I don’t know what happened she isl agging behind in maths and science since sometimes. Her homework of  these two subjects is always incomplete. I also wrote a note in her diary regarding it. Next day she brought the note signed by her grandmother.” Replied class teacher. “Note what note? She didn’t show me any note…signed by grandmother…Arya did you ask Biji to signed the note for you?Arya looked guilty and nodded in yes. “why Arya why you didn’t show it to me? Asked Mini confused as to what could be the reason behind Arya’s act. “Veer Balika, first I  thought to show the note to you and tried also but then you were very busy these days. Either you would be at the restaurant or in some meeting and I heard from Biji that you are working very hard day and night. Sometimes you don’t even come in night from the restaurant. I thought you are already worried so I should not trouble you more.” Replied Arya innocently. Mini gasped hearing all that. 

💔 nice scenes 

Reality 💔

Mini shayad ko gayi thi .😳

She couldn’t even scold Arya after that. She didn’t know Arya cares for her so much. And what did she do? She neglected her duties towards Arya. Its because of her that Arya had to face such embarrassment.

😒 poor babies 

“See Ms. Mini, Arya is basically a good student. She is good in all other subjects but I think mathematics and science is becoming difficult for her. I try to focus on weak students but in a class full of students it is not possible to give personal attention to anyone student. Arya just need some help from you. Its only internal exams. It marks wont be added to the final result. And there is still a time for finals.” Explained class teacher. Mini was still in a process to digest the fact that Arya failed and she didn’t even tell about her problems because Arya thought that her Veer Balika was working very hard hence should not be burdened with more worries. How can a 5 year old think like that. Arya must love her by all her heart and she ought to be selfless to be like that. When Mini continued to look lost in thoughts the class teacher asked Arya to go out of the classroom and she said to Mini, “Ms. Mini look, I know that Arya doesn’t have her parents by her side and you being her sister is her legal guardian. I understand the whole  situation for you is not that simple but please try to give more time to Arya. She may not discuss her problems with you but you have to find out by your own. You have to think like her mother. Mini nodded in yes and went home with Arya.

💔 💔

“Veer Balika, you are not angry with me right?” asked Arya who was worried seeing her Veer Balika so lost. “No Chhutanki, why would I be angry with you? Asked Mini coming out of her thoughts. “Because I failed in two subjects. I embarrassed you in front of my teacher” said Arya looking down in guilt. “No Chhutanki, you can never embarrass me. You always make me feel proud. But I am upset why you didn’t tell me that you were facing problems in your studies?” asked Mini a little hurt. “I said na, I didn’t want to you to worry about my problems as you are already working very hard.” Explained Arya. “Chhutanki, for me, My first and foremost responsibility is you. Nothing matters more to me than you. No matter how busy I am, for you I will always be free.” Assured Mini. “Promise me Chhutanki that you will not hide your problems and worries from me” Mini asked extending her hand. “I promise Veer Balika, I will share everything with you.” Arya replied while keeping her hand on Mini’s hand.

MiYa 

Sherni hai dono 

Mini and Arya came back to home and Mini sent Arya to her room asked her to bring her books. She had decided that from now on she will be teaching her personally. But first she needed to talk with Biji. Arya is a kid but how could Biji not tell her that Arya got a note from school. She went in Biji and dadaji’s room. “Mini beta, kaisi rahi meeting Arya ke school mein?” asked dadaji. “Meeting to achhi rahi lekin Arya ke result sachhe nahi hai. She failed in two subjects in her internal exams.” Mini replied again feeling responsible for Arya’s failure. “Arya’s teacher told me that she had written a note about Arya’s performance and she got it signed by you. Biji why you didn’t show it to me. Had you shown me that note earlier I would have paid more attention to her studies.” Mini couldn’t help but ask in accusatory tone. Biji immediately looked uncomfortable at the question. She asked dadaji to bring her medicines for her which she forgot eating after lunch. Dadaji scolded her for always forgetting medicines and concluded that she might have also forgotten to tell Mini about Arya’s school note. With that he left for getting medicines for Biji. Mini didn’t look convinced at this. Therefore she asked her once again. Biji sighed, “Mini for me both of you are my granddaughters. For me  both of yours happiness is equally important .I have seen how you never got your fair share of happiness in life. You are so young and you are working very hard…” “Stop beating around the bush Biji. Please tell me clearly.” Mini cut her in between. “I came to show you the note that day when I saw you with……with Neil.” Said Biji hesitantly and looked away uncomfortably. Mini gasped hearing this. Biji’s expression clearly meant the she saw her with Neil while they were in their private space.   Mini opened her mouth to say something but couldn’t understand what to say in this situation. She begun with Sorry…but Biji cut her in between, “Na mere bachhe. Isme sorry ki koi baat nahi hai. Sach bataun to mujhe Neil hamesha se achha laga hai aur us din tum dono ko sath dekhkar…mujhe khushi hui ki meri Mini ki zindagi mein koi to hai uska khayaal rakhne wala. Meri Mini to sabse pyar karti hai sabki dekhbhaal karti hai. Use koi to mila jo usse pyar karega uski dekhbhaal karega.” Mini was speechless after hearing what Biji said. Instead of judging her and raising questions on hes character her Biji was supporting her and was happy for her. Mini again opened her mouth to express her feelings when she felt her throat was choked due to emotions…Biji understood this and held her hand, “There is no need to say anything beta. That day after seeing you so happy I didn’t want to give you worries. I wanted my granddaughter to enjoy her life for once without any tension. And I seriously thought that I would be able to take care of Arya’s problem on my own. I tried to teach her myself but seems like I have become too old to teach a kid. I don’t possess that much patience and knowledge now. “Its ok Biji. You are the best Biji one can get in this whole world.” Said Mini finally controlling her tears and hugged her.

👏biji ko pata hai

And she trust MiNeil 

Accha scene tha .

Neil came late in the evening from restaurant. He didn’t find Arya and Mini on the dinner table. He asked housemaid Sweety about it. Sweety told him about the meeting in Arya’s school and how she had failed in two subjects. She also told him that Mini and Arya ate dinner early in Arya’s room and now Mini was teaching Arya. Neil became worried about Arya and also for Mini as he knew how Mini takes it upon herself if anything bad happens in Arya’s life. He went to see both of them and found them busy in studies. 3-4 books were lying around the bed and Arya was writing something in her copy while Mini was giving instruction to her. Arya jumped with excitement seeing Neil in the room. She went to him and hugged him. “Neil, did you bring my chocolate pastry I had told you earlier.” Asked excited Arya. “How can I ever disobey your command chhoti madam. I have kept it in the fridge.” Told Neil lovingly. Arya ran towards the kitchen to fetch her pastry. Neil sat down with Mini on the bed and asked her, “I got to know about today’s event from Sweety. Don’t worry Mini, everything will be alright.” Neil gave assurance to her. Arya came back from the kitchen with her pastry and started having it. Neil opened his mouth to talk to Mini when she didn’t let him finish asked him to leave as he was disturbing them and wasting Arya’s study time. Neil felt bad but he thought that Mini is worried now and in a way he was disturbing them actually by talking to them. “Sorry Mini. sorry chhoti madam, you continue to study hard.” saying that Neil left from there.

Poor Neil 😳

Lekin Mini b disturbed hai 

She needs to clear this with him

Neil was really tired from work and wanted to sleep but he badly wanted to talk to Mini also. He knew  she was hell worried about Arya. He could see that on Mini’s face. He wanted to assure her, console her and hug her. He knew she needed that right now. And he also needed to hold her after long tiring day. To him, to hug her was like coming to the comfort of home after wandering all daylong. He heard Mini’s lullaby meaning Arya has slept and Mini would be coming to him to spent some time  and their coffee talk. He quickly prepared coffee. Mini was going to her room when she found him waiting for her with her coffee mug. Neil moved towards her but she turned her face other side, “Neil aaj mood nahi hai. I am very tired. I am going to sleep.” Said Mini disinterestedly and walked away leaving a heart broken and hurt Neil behind. Neil kept looking in her direction longingly.

Neil 💔

Mini rude ho rahi hai Neil ke saath 😭

Lekin woh b mushkil mein hai💔

History repeat na ho jo daar tha usse 

Shayad ho sakta hai lagne laga hai

MiNeil babies 💔

Khoyi khoyi si hoon main

Kyun yeh dil ka haal hai

Dhundli saare khwaab hai

Ulja har khayaal hai

Saari kaliyan murja gayi

Rang unke yaadon mein reh gaye

Saare gharaande reet ke

Lehrein aayi, lehron mein beh gaye.....

Bahut hi sundar lyrics hai 

Situation par suit karta hai 

to be continued....

P.S. I really like the song 'lehrein' used in todays episode. As the situation was sad and I heard this song in the episode so just used it here.😳

Anajli .. emotional tha aaj 😭

Kya hoga abh ? 

Break up ?.

Ya  Neil will make her understand 

Kya mini samajh payegi ?.

Kya mini ka dialogue last chapter mein iss liye tha ?.

Future we never know 💔

Next part update karo 😭

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Again and amazing update.... 👏

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes .I wanted to say it .You have shown their love conversation, physical proximity beautifully without any vulgarity.👏making readers lost in it  😳( hint 😆) and that was the beauty of your write up.

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yet another beautiful update. I loved the easyness in MiNeil relationship now .They are open to each other . Specially from Mini's side. She is feeling and enjoying the warmth which she has been missing and wanted in life.To love and to be loved .

Arya and Mini's relationship is beautiful and I liked how you bought in this track where Mini realized somewhere she was lost in her work ,love life and she was not able to give time to her Arya  like before who is her world .She started to have guilty feeling now unknowingly.I liked the conversation with Biji .How Biji knows about her relationship with  Neil and is fine with it as she is happy finally Mini is having someone in her life .😳

Problem in MiNeil relationship had to happen.I liked how you have bought her past experience fears to present now .May be with this track you can clear the fears of past (which she has been carrying ) and present with help of Neil .Neil we feel low but am sure he will understand Mini's problem her dilemma and together they will come over this.

Update soon.

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

Iss bande par muhje start se doubt tha🤣

Yeda banke peda khane wala hai 😉🤣

Lekin accha laga ki woh  clear tha and there was a line .

Nahi toh shayad character kuch aur hota hai wahan.

Accha handle kiya tum ne character or words ke saath.

Aur Hum toh show mein b iss ka naughty side dekhna chahte hai 

Makers ye toh de hi sakte hai .

If not other things☺️🤣

Anajali hum wild bacche hai .

We like taking risk.

Bring it on☺️

🤣

yeda banke peda khane wala to hai hi sath hi he is elder than mini and had quite normal life till his parents died so I thought there was no reason ki uski koigf nahi rahi hogi😆