Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

guys I dont know whats happening

the update is ready but i cant to seem to post it here. i tried posting it several times but it just dont appear in the thread.

i dont know whats going on?

I am able to post any other msg but not update.

Edited by anjali0111 - 4 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

:Cure me with your Love:

Part  8

Mini said many things but only her words “I am truly deeply and madly in love with you” registered in his mind. OMG! His Mini was in love with him and what did he do…he just kept thinking nonsense since yesterday. He has hurt her. how can he make this right… how…how…he saw Mini was still blabbering angrily. He looked at her innocent eyes…those lips..Oh God she talks too much with those lips…he closed the distance between them and took her lips in his.  

Mini’s eyes went wide in shock. At first she was too stunned to react but Neil kept pressing his lips to hers and continued to coax them to open up. After few seconds Mini gave in to the temptation and closed her eyes to savor the feelings of his lips on her. “Divine”,only one word came to her mind as she finally opened her lips to respond to his kiss. As Neil got the permission he kissed her passionately nibbling and sucking on her lips and mumbling, “I love you too Mini” in between. They parted after what felt like eternity. Both had their eyes closed. After few seconds Neil opened his eyes to see Mini still has not opened her eyes and she was blushing profusely which made her look all the more beautiful. Neil cupped her face and lift her chin up. He asked her to open her eyes. Mini nodded her head in no.  She whispered slowly, “What if this is a dream and will end when I will open my eyes” Neil kissed her eyes one by one and replied, “This not a dream Mini. This is a reality. Our beautiful reality. Open your eyes so that I can see the love you feel for me in your eyes.” Mini slowly opened her eyes and found Neil looking at her so lovingly. “Why didn’t you tell me earlier that you loved me” asked Mini. “you could also have told me earlier right?” said Neil. “I was afraid to confess my feelings. People say emotions makes you weak. With so much happening in my life so fast I had to be strong right?” confessed Mini. “And I was afraid that you are so strong that you don’t need anybody in your life who would take care of you. Though I could feel that you like me but I didn’t want to rush into anything.” Replied Neil honestly.

They stood there sometime basking in the declaration of their new love. Somebody knocked on the door and they parted from each other. They suddenly became very aware of their physical proximity and it felt both awkward and exciting at the same time. Mini looked at the door of her cabin and asked to come in. One waiter had come to inform Neil that he was needed in the kitchen. After the waiter left Neil quickly kissed Mini on her cheeks and went away winking at her, “Time to work Love” Mini just blushed and smiled at him then hit herself on her forehead playfully, “Stop giggling like a teenage girl Mini.”

Both Mini and Neil wanted to finish their work as soon as possible as both were not able to concentrate on their work. Simpy was again working with her headphones on and dancing to the tunes of music when Neil noticed her. He went towards her glared at her. Simpy gulped hard when she noticed him and began to pull out her head phones while saying sorry repeatedly. She was shocked out of her wits end when Neil didn’t scold her but did something she could have never imagined. He took her headphones threw them away and pull out her phone from which she was listening to songs and put it on speaker mode. “Simpy, let us all enjoy why you are enjoying alone.”said Neil looking at her shocked expressions.

The music filled the room and the lyrics followed which describe his heart’s state right now-

Pehla Nasha, Pehla Khumar
Naya pyaar hai naya intezaar
Kar loon main kya apna haal
Aye dil-e-bekaraar
Mere dil-e-bekaraar
Tu hi bata...

PehlaNasha, Pehla Khumar…..

Udta hi phiroon in hawaon mein kahin

Ya main jhool jaun in ghataon mein kahin

Ya main jhool jaoon in ghataon mein kahin

Ek kar doon aasmaan aur zameen

Kaho yaaron kya karoon kya nahin

Pehla nasha, Pehla Khumar....

Everyone looked surprised as to what happened to their hot headed chef Neil. Instead of screaming at top of his voice and calling them inefficient he was listening to songs and swaying and smiling while cooking his dish. But only Naeem bi’s experienced eyes were able to notice that something good has happen between Neil and Mini. She was happy for both of them and sent a silent prayer to God, “Allah in baccho par apna nazar-e-karam banaye rakhna.”

Rest of the day at restaurant went uneventful. Mini and Neil returned to haveli where they found Arya waiting for them eagerly. “Veer Balika Neil tum aa gaye. Please come I want to talk something to you. Its very important.” Requested Arya as she directly lead them to her room. When they all were in she closed the door. “why you are closing the door Arya?” asked Mini confused at her behavior. “So that no one else can hear us Veer Balika” replied Arya whispering so that only Mini and Neil could hear her. she continued, “Veer Balika you told me na that I should not talk about your marriage with Neil. I promise I wont talk about it and I will finish my milk on time and also do my homework on time but please don’t marry anyone else.” Arya said innocently. Neil came down to his knees in front of Arya and was about to clear her misunderstanding when Mini stopped him, “Neil let me talk to her please.” Mini also came down to her knees, “Arya in the morning when I was talking to about Mickey’s engagement I meant Mickey’s engagement to Preet not me as Preet and Mickey are going to get married.” Arya exclaimed, “really, Veer Balika you are not getting married to him that means there is a chance that you will get married to Neil.” Arya blurted out before she could stop herself. When she looked at Mini’s shocked expression she thought that now she is going to get a scolding. Mini was about to give her lecture when Neil gestured her to let it go. Mini stopped but she gently hold Arya in her arms and said, “Nobody can say anything about the future but presently be assured that your Veer Balika is not getting married to anyone. Neil noticed how Mini avoided Arya’s question of Mini and his chances of getting married in future. He felt a little hurt first but then decided to not think about it for now as he didn’t want to ruin his beautiful day and he was content with what he got today. Mini’s love confession was something he had started to think that he is never going to get. So didn’t want to push anything further for now. Arya nodded at Mini and asked her to give her a kiss on her cheek and same time asked Neil also to kiss her on her other cheek. They both kissed her and Arya giggled and ask them to do it again. Both of them went close to her when she ducked herself and ran away from the door to the hall. Both Mini and Neil stopped themselves in the mid way. Mini blushed remembering their kiss in the restaurant while Neil quickly  pecked on her lips then he went out of the room whistling all the while leaving Mini gasping behind.

At night Mini made Arya sleep by singing her favorite lullaby and started to go to her room when she found Neil waiting for her with coffee in the kitchen area. Mini took the coffee mug and both of them walked towards the balcony. “So, how does it feels?” asked Neil. Mini blushed uncontrollably first and replied, “awkward at first then wet after that but then once you let yourself go with the flow it feels as if nothing is as sweet as the kiss” she looked at Neil who was trying hard to control his laugh.She looked at him questioningly and he burst out laughing. “What is there to laugh” Mini asked angrily. “I was…was asking about you confession…the feelings to love and get love in return not about the kiss” Neil said smiling in between. “Mini looked down embarrassed at herself and thought, “Mini why did you say that what he will be thinking now that you are so despo that you are thinking only about kiss since afternoon.” But her embarrassing self got angry after seeing that Neil was still laughing at her. “What the hell Neil? Stop it, I am not some despo or anything. I am just a girl who got her first kiss in the afternoon and its very natural that it kept coming in my mind whole day.” Mini blurted out angrily before she could re think and closed her eyes in embarrassment again. Neil immediately stopped laughing as her words sink in. “Her first kiss. OMG! I got the honor to share her first kiss. How beautifully innocent she can be.” “you never kissed in your life before” asked Neil still surprised to know. “You are what…23? I wonder whether all the boys around you were blind no body dared to ask you out and nobody in this large world ever dared to kiss such a beautiful girl?”  Mini chuckled in response, “Ever since oestrogen kicked in my body Babes made sure that I stayed atleast two feet away from boys. So I never really had a boyfriend and when I went to Australia my mind was so f****d up about all the relationships and love stuff that I didn’t pay interest in any of the boys even if they tried to ask me out.” Said Mini honestly. “I know now you will laugh at me now, look her she is so inexperienced and silly” she continued. “who said that to be a good kisser you have to practice it on many people.” Asked Neil raising his eyebrow at her.“Today I said that I love you so I will be honest with you. I had my fair share of girlfriends while growing up. None of them was serious but I do have experience on somethings because of which I can say that, “You are one hell of a kisser” he said last line in a sexy drawl and Mini felt an electric current ran through her spine . Mini looked at him and saw him looking intensely in her eyes. She felt strange desires which she never felt before surging and  coursing through her body. Neil took his and her’s coffee mug and kept it on the railing and closed the distance between them. He brought her one hand to keep at his waist and cupped her face with his other hand. He looked into her eyes as if asking for permission. When she let her eyelid down he took it as a yes.  he looked at her trembling lips who were asking  him to claim them. “My first kiss” her words rang in his ears and he don’t know from where suddenly a pure male chauvinistic pleasure course through his mind, “You are mine now Mini I will always be at your side and I will make sure that nobody would ever touch you. With that he claimed her waiting lips but this time more possessively. His kiss had the promise of his unconditional and undying love towards her. She responded in equal vigor with her passion for him which was burning inside her.

to be continued.....

Edited by anjali0111 - 4 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

finally got successful in posting it

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anjali ..looks like we badly need a  fire brigade here.🔥 You set the screens on fire with sizzlers MiNeil through your write up.

That  never ending kiss 😳just like their love for each other  .I liked how it happened and how Mini for once let go herself from all the tensions ,pressure of the world which she had been carrying along all these years  and she was just Mini.Neil's Mini  here.  Loved the awkwardness and kind of shy ,happiness they had after this sudden close physical proximity😳

Trio scene was cute and what Mini said was kind of right .You never know about future and liked Neil's reaction here .He was hurt bit.

Cofee scene was yet another beautiful scene . Sudden new proximity bewteen them is beautifully shown here Anjali 👏Their young,new ,raw, passionate, innocent  love  😳and Neil's chauvinism .Mini is his now and so he belonging to only her now .

Liked those  MiNeil conversation , teasing happening between them.It was perfectly shown 👏

Beautiful update Anjali .Looking forward for next .

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kitchen scene was cute ..It was so Neil 👏

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Wow chef Neil is so proud of himself that he is the first man who kissed her in her life.... ☺️

Kissy update.... Oops I was writing episode.... Ur writing is such a impact that I can visualize mineil here..... 👏

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

:Cure me with your Love:

Part  8

Yaar Anjali starting warning toh diya hotasmiley43

Khatarnak hai ☺️

Mini said many things but only her words “I am truly deeply and madly in love with you” registered in his mind. OMG! His Mini was in love with him and what did he do…he just kept thinking nonsense since yesterday. He has hurt her. how can he make this right… how…how…he saw Mini was still blabbering angrily. He looked at her innocent eyes…those lips..Oh God she talks too much with those lips…he closed the distance between them and took her lips in his.  

tum ne jahan choda tha unke ke conversation ko last epsiode mein

phir se wohi se chalu kiya scene ko smiley14smiley42smiley43

Mini’s eyes went wide in shock. At first she was too stunned to react but Neil kept pressing his lips to hers and continued to coax them to open up. After few seconds Mini gave in to the temptation and closed her eyes to savor the feelings of his lips on her. “Devine”,only one word came to her mind as she finally opened her lips to respond to his kiss. As Neil got the permission he kissed her passionately nibbling and sucking on her lips and mumbling, “I love you too Mini” in between. They parted after what felt like eternity. Both had their eyes closed. After few seconds Neil opened his eyes to see Mini still has not opened her eyes and she was blushing profusely which made her look all the more beautiful. Neil cupped her face and lift her chin up. He asked her to open her eyes. Mini nodded her head in no.  She whispered slowly, “What if this is a dream and will end when I will open my eyes” Neil kissed her eyes one by one and replied, “This not a dream Mini. This is a reality. Our beautiful reality. Open your eyes so that I can see the love you feel for me in your eyes.” Mini slowly opened her eyes and found Neil looking at her so lovingly. “Why didn’t you tell me earlier that you loved me” asked Mini. “you could also have told me earlier right?” said Neil. “I was afraid to confess my feelings. People say emotions makes you weak. With so much happening in my life so fast I had to be strong right?” confessed Mini. “And I was afraid that you are so strong that you don’t need anybody in your life who would take care of you. Though I could feel that you like me but I didn’t want to rush into anything.” Replied Neil honestly.

blushing☺️

Pure sundar scene 

They stood there sometime basking in the declaration of their new love. Somebody knocked on the door and they parted from each other. They suddenly became very aware of their physical proximity and it felt both awkward and exciting at the same time.

Haye 👏

Mini looked at the door of her cabin and asked to come in. One waiter had come to inform Neil that he was needed in the kitchen. After the waiter left Neil quickly kissed Mini on her cheeks and went away winking at her, “Time to work Love” Mini just blushed and smiled at him then hit herself on her forehead playfully, “Stop giggling like a teenage girl Mini.”

Imagine karli

Both Mini and Neil wanted to finish their work as soon as possible as both were not able to concentrate on their work. Simpy was again working with her headphones on and dancing to the tunes of music when Neil noticed her. He went towards her glared at her. Simpy gulped hard when she noticed him and began to pull out her head phones while saying sorry repeatedly. She was shocked out of her wits end when Neil didn’t scold her but did something she could have never imagined. He took her headphones threw them away and pull out her phone from which she was listening to songs and put it on speaker mode. “Simpy, let us all enjoy why you are enjoying alone.”said Neil looking at her shocked expressions.

🤣Neil pagal hogaya 

Ladoo phoota😉

Imagine kar sakti hoon simpy aur baaki logo ka expressions🤣

The music filled the room and the lyrics followed which describe his heart’s state right now-

Pehla Nasha, Pehla Khumar
Naya pyaar hai naya intezaar
Kar loon main kya apna haal
Aye dil-e-bekaraar
Mere dil-e-bekaraar
Tu hi bata...

PehlaNasha, Pehla Khumar…..

Ya main jhool jaun in ghataon mein kahin

Ya main jhool jaoon in ghataon mein kahin

Ek kar doon aasmaan aur zameen

Kaho yaaron kya karoon kya nahin

Pehla nasha, Pehla Khumar....

Mera favorite song

Everyone looked surprised as to what happened to their hot headed chef Neil. Instead of screaming at top of his voice and calling them inefficient he was listening to songs and swaying and smiling while cooking his dish. But only Naeem bi’s experienced eyes were able to notice that something good has happen between Neil and Mini. She was happy for both of them and sent a silent prayer to God, “Allah in baccho par apna nazar-e-karam banaye rakhna.”

👏 Naeem bhi pucca 

Sahi kaha tha @nandini ne 

Tum ne saare characters ka essence rakha hai

Rest of the day at restaurant went uneventful. Mini and Neil returned to haveli where they found Arya waiting for them eagerly. “Veer Balika Neil tum aa gaye. Please come I want to talk something to you. Its very important.” Requested Arya as she directly lead them to her room. When they all were in she closed the door. “why you are closing the door Arya?” asked Mini confused at her behavior. “So that no one else can hear us Veer Balika” replied Arya whispering so that only Mini and Neil could hear her. she continued, “Veer Balika you told me na that I should not talk about your marriage with Neil. I promise I wont talk about it and I will finish my milk on time and also do my homework on time but please don’t marry anyone else.” Arya said innocently. Neil came down to his knees in front of Arya and was about to clear her misunderstanding when Mini stopped him, “Neil let me talk to her please.” Mini also came down to her knees, “Arya in the morning when I was talking to about Mickey’s engagement I meant Mickey’s engagement to Preet not me as Preet and Mickey are going to get married.” Arya exclaimed, “really, Veer Balika you are not getting married to him that means there is a chance that you will get married to Neil.” Arya blurted out before she could stop herself. When she looked at Mini’s shocked expression she thought that now she is going to get a scolding. Mini was about to give her lecture when Neil gestured her to let it go. Mini stopped but she gently hold Arya in her arms and said, “Nobody can say anything about the future but presently be assured that your Veer Balika is not getting married to anyone. Neil noticed how Mini avoided Arya’s question of Mini and his chances of getting married in future. He felt a little hurt first but then decided to not think about it for now 

??? Anjali kya hoga future mein ??😲

Gadbad hai kya ?🤔

as he didn’t want to ruin his beautiful day and he was content with what he got today. Mini’s love confession was something he had started to think that he is never going to get. So didn’t want to push anything further for now. Arya nodded at Mini and asked her to give her a kiss on her cheek and same time asked Neil also to kiss her on her other cheek. They both kissed her and Arya giggled and ask them to do it again. Both of them went close to her when she ducked herself and ran away from the door to the hall. Both Mini and Neil stopped themselves in the mid way. Mini blushed remembering their kiss in the restaurant while Neil quickly  pecked on her lips then he went out of the room whistling all the while leaving Mini gasping behind.

Arya 🤣

Uska dhoom tana ways 🤣

MiNeil haye

Accha hai  Neil went forward with peck❤️

At night Mini made Arya sleep by singing her favorite lullaby and started to go to her room when she found Neil waiting for her with coffee in the kitchen area. Mini took the coffee mug and both of them walked towards the balcony. “So, how does it feels?” asked Neil. Mini blushed uncontrollably first and replied, “awkward at first then wet after that but then once you let yourself go with the flow it feels as if nothing is as sweet as the kiss” she looked at Neil who was trying hard to control his laugh.She looked at him questioningly and he burst out laughing. “What is there to laugh” Mini asked angrily. “I was…was asking about you confession…the feelings to love and get love in return not about the kiss” Neil said smiling in between.

🤣🤣 Mini you fool .🤣

Sahi hai ..uske character ko suit karta hai🤣 straight forward bandi🤣

“Mini looked down embarrassed at herself and thought, “Mini why did you say that what he will be thinking now that you are so despo that you are thinking only about kiss since afternoon.” But her embarrassing self got angry after seeing that Neil was still laughing at her. “What the hell Neil? Stop it, I am not some despo or anything. 

🤣 ye Mini hai  🤣

I am just a girl who got her first kiss in the afternoon and its very natural that it kept coming in my mind whole day.” Mini blurted out angrily before she could re think and closed her eyes in embarrassment again. Neil immediately stopped laughing as her words sink in. “Her first kiss. OMG! I got the honor to share her first kiss. How beautifully innocent she can be.” “you never kissed in your life before” asked Neil still surprised to know. “You are what…23? I wonder whether all the boys around you were blind no body dared to ask you out and nobody in this large world ever dared to kiss such a beautiful girl?” 

MiNeil babies 

Mini chuckled in response, “Ever since oestrogen kicked in my body Babes made sure that I stayed atleast two feet away from boys. So I never really had a boyfriend and when I went to Australia my mind was so f****d up about all the relationships and love stuff that I didn’t pay interest in any of the boys even if they tried to ask me out.” Said Mini honestly. “I know now you will laugh at me now, look her she is so inexperienced and silly” she continued. “who said that to be a good kisser you have to practice it on many people.” Asked Neil raising his eyebrow at her.“Today I said that I love you so I will be honest with you. I had my fair share of girlfriends while growing up. None of them was serious but I do have experience on somethings because of which I can say that, “You are one hell of a kisser” he said last line in a sexy drawl and Mini felt an electric current ran through her spine . Mini looked at him and saw him looking intensely in her eyes. She felt strange desires which she never felt before surging and  coursing through her body. Neil took his and her’s coffee mug and kept it on the railing and closed the distance between them. He brought her one hand to keep at his waist and cupped her face with his other hand. He looked into her eyes as if asking for permission. When she let her eyelid down he took it as a yes.  he looked at her trembling lips who were asking  him to claim them. “My first kiss” her words rang in his ears and he don’t know from where suddenly a pure male chauvinistic pleasure course through his mind, “You are mine now Mini I will always be at your side and I will make sure that nobody would ever touch you. With that he claimed her waiting lips but this time more possessively. His kiss had the promise of his unconditional and undying love towards her. She responded in equal vigor with her passion for him which was burning inside her.

to be continued.....

Accha laga ki Neil ne qubool kiya ki kuch kuch toh experience hai usse🤣

Mini ka innocence 

Ye jo flow flow  mein clarity hai inke relation mein it's beauty

Abh woh ek doosre ke hai 

And they sealed it with kiss☺️

Anjali yaar thank you 

Aaj mere paas words nahi the 

dreamland wala tha 

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago
Sushdvj thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update ❤️

I know real episode me sab implied mod me milega 

But yaha visualise effect se likha h 

Itna beautifully so mene  visualise kar liya mineil ko

Waiting for next part 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Anjali ..looks like we badly need a  fire brigade here.🔥 You set the screens on fire with sizzlers MiNeil through your write up. hehehe...i wanted to write about it for so long. me and my wild imagination☺️

That  never ending kiss 😳just like their love for each other  .I liked how it happened and how Mini for once let go herself from all the tensions ,pressure of the world which she had been carrying along all these years  and she was just Mini.Neil's Mini  here.  Loved the awkwardness and kind of shy ,happiness they had after this sudden close physical proximity😳 thats the beauty of MiNeil scenes of their physical proximity doesnt seems vulgar.

Trio scene was cute and what Mini said was kind of right .You never know about future and liked Neil's reaction here .He was hurt bit. that line shoes that she still has some fears left in her heart which are still stopping her to accept this relationship in front of the world.

Cofee scene was yet another beautiful scene . Sudden new proximity bewteen them is beautifully shown here Anjali 👏Their young,new ,raw, passionate, innocent  love  😳and Neil's chauvinism .Mini is his now and so he belonging to only her now .  i myself blushed writing it.🤣

Liked those  MiNeil conversation , teasing happening between them.It was perfectly shown 👏 thanks

Beautiful update Anjali .Looking forward for next . updating shortly

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Kitchen scene was cute ..It was so Neil 👏

glad you felt connected to the characters and identify them as similar to that of the show