Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: diksha710

I'm watching the first episode. Man, it was golden ❤️. Why can't they bring the charm back? 🤢🤬

Compared to what they are showing now even the badha episodes were good yaar. I was also catching up some of the old episodes. 

RainFire125 thumbnail

Nah Sukhi, his sakhi is there just to train Ruku to become like her so that he doesn't miss his gf IF she remembers that she has a family 🤪😆

Lol .. all 8 wives are going to be trained and then something will happen and she will finally leave dwarika 

RainFire125 thumbnail

Breaking News: 

Akanksha Puri, who plays the role of Goddess Parvati in VG is going to play the role of Draupadi 😵

Wah wah wah 

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

What's the premise for holi ? I am planning to watch that epi. He said something in the line of sholay like khoon ki holi and all or so have I heard....but there's the promo with both Ruku and Radha but no Satya or Jamb.....but he is already out in the mani hunt and fighting jambuban....so he is supposedly return with the next two wives. So is it his reflection or something that celebrates holi with RaRu ? Like his 2 clones with each or something ? 

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyapti

I think sine the cvs missed the vadha called lust, they are exploring it now. So Satya is suffering from "too much lust" and Radharani is suffering from "lack of lust".

Explain

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

No no! Don't forget the first 16 yrs!😆 Which is also questionable though, because, in those balgopal episodes, little radha was in  gokul with little krishna!😆 So technically, they never stayed apart!😆

Also, the rate radha is 'Dera jamaaving' in dwarka, i feel, very soon, RK are gonna sit on that throne, with pure, SAKHANESS in heart, and all 16,008 wives are gonna worship them, day n night!🤣

Bss, aive hi nikal jaayenge 100 years, au nai nikle toh, 'CHUTKI BAJAANA' hai hi bckup plan!😆

Though everything is so true and a fact in this serial, the way you described ...OMG ... unable to control myself🤣🤣🤣

No one knows why Radha and Krishna maintained 7 feet distance when they were supposed to be in each other's arms and now why they are maintaining a sort of 'live-in relationship'  when they are supposed to be separated till the end of their incarnation!! 🤪

Image result for Radha feeling for the separation for her Krishna

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by vyapti

I think sine the cvs missed the vadha called lust, they are exploring it now. So Satya is suffering from "too much lust" and Radharani is suffering from "lack of lust". 

Too much lust and lack of lust .... ha ha ha apt phrases, an explanatory briefing about Krishna and his maidens in this serial!!

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

What's the premise for holi ? I am planning to watch that epi. He said something in the line of sholay like khoon ki holi and all or so have I heard....but there's the promo with both Ruku and Radha but no Satya or Jamb.....but he is already out in the mani hunt and fighting jambuban....so he is supposedly return with the next two wives. So is it his reflection or something that celebrates holi with RaRu ? Like his 2 clones with each or something ? 

Have not watched the episodes stormie so cant detail it out. Just caught snippets in insta. He got the mani and on the way married jambavati, he reached dwarika with her. I think I he and satya tricked rukmi with the words. Rukmini is J and ofcourse is hurt when he announces that he married jambavati. I think radha will make her see that if she surrenders to Krishna she will see him and rukmini everywhere or something. I dont knoe. Arjuna is set to enter and draupadi too. Satya is to marry Krishna.  I think they will show not the entire mahabharata but portions of it. Dont knoe really and not interested at all. Sumedh is a very good actor, no doubt, but he is young to.portray someone preaching the geeta. 

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Originally posted by vyapti

I think sine the cvs missed the vadha called lust, they are exploring it now. So Satya is suffering from "too much lust" and Radharani is suffering from "lack of lust". 

Too much lust and lack of lust .... ha ha ha apt phrases, an explanatory briefing about Krishna and his maidens in this serial!!

The last I heard was that Bhama hates Krishn. Now she is supposedly having too much lust.....For whom ? Mazra kya hai boss ? 

vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Satya is suffering from too much lust. So she wants to seduce any XYZ. Look look I can seduce every man in the world. It does not matter to her whether that seduction will lead to "violent ***" and physical and emotional pain to her and to her loved ones.

Again I have no right to question anyone's choice. So I am asking for forgiveness for my confused opinions.