Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: stormborn

The last I heard was that Bhama hates Krishn. Now she is supposedly having too much lust.....For whom ? Mazra kya hai boss ? 

I had heard that Satya wants to seduce enemies of Dwaraka and was asking Ruku to give  her Shola Singaar  for that purpose.

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vyapti

Satya is suffering from too much lust. So she wants to seduce any XYZ. Look look I can seduce every man in the world. It does not matter to her whether that seduction will lead to "violent ***" and physical and emotional pain to her and to her loved ones.

Again I have no right to question anyone's choice. So I am asking for forgiveness for my confused opinions.

I asked coz I had always waited for lust during the vadhas. So if there's one now, I would watch. I get platonic diarrhoea where I puke in a 7 ft projectile while watching this show. 

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Compared to what they are showing now even the badha episodes were good yaar. I was also catching up some of the old episodes. 

I swear. At least we looked forward to Karam scenes back then. Now, everything has gone downhill 

diksha710 thumbnail

Lol .. all 8 wives are going to be trained and then something will happen and she will finally leave dwarika 

We can only hope Gayatri. I might start watching when Radha leaves Dwarka. Till then, its a complete no for me 🤢👎🏼

diksha710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

What's the premise for holi ? I am planning to watch that epi. He said something in the line of sholay like khoon ki holi and all or so have I heard....but there's the promo with both Ruku and Radha but no Satya or Jamb.....but he is already out in the mani hunt and fighting jambuban....so he is supposedly return with the next two wives. So is it his reflection or something that celebrates holi with RaRu ? Like his 2 clones with each or something ? 

No clue storm 

diksha710 thumbnail

Have not watched the episodes stormie so cant detail it out. Just caught snippets in insta. He got the mani and on the way married jambavati, he reached dwarika with her. I think I he and satya tricked rukmi with the words. Rukmini is J and ofcourse is hurt when he announces that he married jambavati. I think radha will make her see that if she surrenders to Krishna she will see him and rukmini everywhere or something. I dont knoe. Arjuna is set to enter and draupadi too. Satya is to marry Krishna.  I think they will show not the entire mahabharata but portions of it. Dont knoe really and not interested at all. Sumedh is a very good actor, no doubt, but he is young to.portray someone preaching the geeta. 

I concur Gayatri. A part of me hopes and really wishes that they might be bringing Himanshu back because they are casting older actors for the rest of the actors. I think Zuber Ali, who played Lord Hanuman in Luv Kush is going to play Bheem. So Sumedh standing next to him is definitely going to look odd 😆😆

diksha710 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyapti

I had heard that Satya wants to seduce enemies of Dwaraka and was asking Ruku to give  her Shola Singaar  for that purpose.

WHAT???? 🤢🤢

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: diksha710

I concur Gayatri. A part of me hopes and really wishes that they might be bringing Himanshu back because they are casting older actors for the rest of the actors. I think Zuber Ali, who played Lord Hanuman in Luv Kush is going to play Bheem. So Sumedh standing next to him is definitely going to look odd 😆😆

I don't like Himanshu. His looks aren't suitable for Krishna. Older actor would be ok but someone else plzz

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Himanshu was really cute in that Zee TV show- Neeli Chhatri Waale, but there his role was written for him. I too don't think he's a good fit for Krishna. :/

vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: proteeti

Himanshu was really cute in that Zee TV show- Neeli Chhatri Waale, but there his role was written for him. I too don't think he's a good fit for Krishna. :/

How was he in Buddha?