Users

Frequent Posters

Krishnpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

[QUOTE=Viswasruti]

Happy to see you back Krishna.πŸ€—

πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—

Satya requesting Ruk for a few more things for her makeup to allure the enemies!!! Ruk said ' Patidev Dwaraka me nahi hai" means Satya already married Krishna!!!!  Now he is running behind Jambawathi! But Jamb was his second consort and Satya was his third in chronological order! It seems they are not bothering about all such small things! 

They will show KriBati marriage first i guess. Probably Krishna will return with Jamvi to Dwarika then assign Radhe to teach her Sakhaprem doctrine then manao his rusht patni cum sakhi Rukmani then take Sakhi Radha's permission then he will mary. With Bhama though, he will have a hard time πŸ˜† Jamvi is mellow baby but this bhama is full of drama. πŸ˜ˆ Guruma Radhika will have one hell of a headache teaching this Shishya.πŸ€ͺ Bhama will take a break every 10 minutes to fix her cream powder lipstick highlighter. πŸ˜ƒ

Ruk was harassed by Rukmi while she was not married, how she will send a slip to that bhai to assist her? After her marriage, immediately Rukmi ganged up with jarasandh and Shisupal, so no question of sending a request to him. 

Rukmini has lost her remaining two brain cells now. 😡Even that ugra clan is more helpful than Rukmi.πŸ€” 

The most disturbing factor is this 'Sanyasin by birth' Radha is participating in everything surprises me and made me hate this story. Creativity is different from crushing an icon and iconic God. 

Sanyasin by birth Radha πŸ€£ you cracked me up Didi πŸ€£ these CVs don't know for Radha, her prem was her puja and sanyas. She was prem yogini.  Romance was in every pore of her being but alas for this Sakhi Radhika, romance means feeding Kheer to each other and jhuling a jhula and doing nain matakka while standing 10 meter apart. 

Krishnpriya thumbnail

[QUOTE=vyapti]

Krishnaa how much I miss you and our sarcastic discussions! 

πŸ˜³πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ€—πŸ€—

Missed you too Dearie. β€οΈ 

But this serial has reached such low that even sarcastically dissecting it seems like an insult to ourselves.

Couldn't have put it better myself. πŸ‘ This show is now a cesspool of blasphemous work of fiction.🀒

Sutapasima thumbnail

Rukmini and Revathi are the worst choices made by casting directors .satyabhama is in the same gp 

Only Jamvanthi came as a breath of fresh air . Innocent n beautiful 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Krishnpriya thumbnail

[QUOTE=sagarika01]

I never saw such a disoriented show on Krishna. 

Agree dear.πŸ˜”Even that paramavatar show on &TV seems sane in front of this one. All those beautiful promos gave us high expectations but the reality was/is far worse. 

To show Radha and her mahanata, they diverted the story from Krishna to radha.

CVs simply took the typical Indian telly shows' formula of a sarvagun sampann heroine as the sun and rest characters as planets. They forgot that this show is based on ancient epics and every character holds his/her special importance. Here they purposefully made every character inferior to establish Radha as superior be it Krishna or be it Mahadev. In this process, Radha lost her special charm.😭

Radha is good , well suited, but not any other actress in this show. Yashoda and Kriti are also good.

Mallika and Sumedh's young fangirl fandom is the reason CVs are twisting each n every storyline. They are making Rukmani immature to show Radha mature. They are making Satyabhama stupid to show Radha smart. God knows what more is yet to come. Also them choosing less charming/attractive (physically) actresses than Mallika is intentional.πŸ˜†

Jatila is more than good. Good enough to hate.

She is one brilliant actress.πŸ‘ The character Jatila is hella annoying. Finally the viewers got some respite. 

Krishnpriya thumbnail

[QUOTE=RainFire125]

PINK - this actually make me wants to break the Channel itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

This show can instantly increase someone's blood pressure.😑

Anyways I dont have any expectations for all the characters that are to come in. 

The only way to survive the torture.πŸ‘πŸΌ

When the great LOrd himself is reduced to what he is in this show, how wil the CVs spare others??????????????

Satya vachan Dearie.πŸ˜† Swayam Bhagwaan hi jab crybaby narcissist ban gaye toh baaki sab kis khet ki mooli hain ? πŸ€ͺ

Krishnpriya thumbnail

[QUOTE=Viswasruti]

Suta, Gayatri , if Bhama wasn't marry Krishna yet, then why she is staying in Krishna's royal palace and said --Ta Ta ...Bye ..bye to Krishna when he was leaving Dwaraka on mission Mani?? Very confusing! 

Nothing makes sense anymore Didi.πŸ˜† Satyabhama is frolicking in Dwarika's streets since last few days.πŸ€ͺShe came to Dwarika in her chhammakk chhallo gait and started doing her beauty's gungaan.πŸ€ͺ None of these ladies had a nayi naveli dulhan entry to Dwarika πŸ˜† they are more progressive than us 21st century people.πŸ˜‰

It seems , Dwaraka was overcrowded with maidens!! 

🀣 more maidens are coming Didi.  These makers will show Ashtabharya i guess.πŸ₯±

I'm waiting for Kalindi. I wonder if she like Ruku,Radha will have a memory loss.πŸ˜†

Krishnpriya thumbnail

[QUOTE=Viswasruti]

What to say? In this serial, the married couples are staying apart and unmarried maidens are staying with their would-be groom with many rights, demands and commands. πŸ˜²

🀣🀣🀣

More modern than the modern-day fan fiction... live in relationships!! To test the waters before taking a plunge??!!

Modern family of Dwarika. 

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Very true. In the name of creativity they are blundering the main essence of all the stories and the characters!! Satya was converted from a hard core hater to a lover.Each and every lover or wife of kanha have their own unique qualities and they always complimented each other. Kanha was like this whole being with all his wives and gopis!!!!!!!!!!! Here he is being shown as manipulative, not saying the full thing openly but say it in riddles which a normal being cannot understand and hence does foolish things such as calling her brother who is of no use!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Krishna is the epitome of narcissism & sadism.🀒

Him saying even the simplest thing in riddles is unbearable.😑 Say the damn thing man ! Itni paheliyan kyun bujhate ho ? πŸ˜΅

I was waiting for a fiery fiesty fearless Satyabhama and they came up with this hoity toity bimbo ! 

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

I wish they feed Revathi and Ruk well, they are too thin to believe them as Princesses.

Revati and Rukmini sans makeup, jewelry,costume look malnourished.

Radha too is no better. She looks skinny too.😭

Those Goddesses were healthy and curvy.

Bhama thankfully looks well fed.

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Achha I was thinking about noting down the Ashtabharya stories in an 8-part format. I don't even know if I would at all do, but nevertheless, how is this idea? ☺️