Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnpriya

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9NxtraH3Ur/?igshid=d1ut6bud45q6

CVs are wasting their talents.😔

P.S - Isn't Jambavati looking so so pretty ?

CVs are wasting everyone's talent, mainly Balram's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

What to say? In this serial, the married couples are staying apart and unmarried maidens are staying with their would-be groom with many rights, demands and commands. ðŸ˜²More modern than the modern-day fan fiction... live in relationships!! To test the waters before taking a plunge??!!

Very true. In the name of creativity they are blundering the main essence of all the stories and the characters!! Satya was converted from a hard core hater to a lover.Each and every lover or wife of kanha have their own unique qualities and they always complimented each other. Kanha was like this whole being with all his wives and gopis!!!!!!!!!!! Here he is being shown as manipulative, not saying the full thing openly but say it in riddles which a normal being cannot understand and hence does foolish things such as calling her brother who is of no use!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krishnpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Ohh ...that unexpected way,  they are trying to deliver a logical conclusion for the presence of all the maidens in Krishna's life , past, present and future?!! 

Satya was a proud princess, never ever likes to stay at someone's mercy to beg for a few flowers and fragrances!  Krishna is capable of taking care of any person/King on earth wherever they stay. 

Image result for Krishna praying for Radha's mercy

Didi, did you forget ! Krishna in this show is simply a cowherd boy who agreed to become the ruler out of circumstances.How can you expect kingly quality from a sadharan cowherd sakha of a simple maiden ?

Neither Satyabhama nor Shatrajit can protect themselves even though they belong to a certain royal territory which sure have cavalry,infantry and what not but who cares !😆

Satyabhama lacks the basic manner & common sense. She is asking simple servants to climb Himalayan mountains.🤣 This father- daughter duo is selfish enough to leave their subjects in utter crisis just to save themselves. Satyabhama is too engrossed in her saaj-shringaar to give a damn about her kingdom and future.🤣

Radha ia busy collecting validation from her toxic Sakha and adding numerous feathers in her cullinary cap. She can now audition for Master chef of Aaryavart. She ain't Radharani anymore. Her Barsana can drown in Yamuna or go to hell for she doesn't care.😎 Her evil husband probably have taken over the throne of Barsana now.

Sweet Revati must have indulged herself in stiching-knitting for she has no work other then getting shocked by her idiotic hubby's silly shenanigans. I highly recommend her to take a course of Fashion and interior designing. Ballu and Dwarika both need makeovers.

Rukmini needs to take a chill-pill. Is there literally nobody else to take security concerns into their hands ? Ugrasen ? Vasudev ? Senapatis ? Mahamantris ? Other mantris ? No one ? 

Her idiot brother is the last person she should send a letter to. 

I wonder what is in his mystery gift box ? Veer Purush the Ayan ? Mahagyaani the Kutila ?? Ex Romeo of Ruku, the Shishupaal ???

Edited by Krishnpriya - 4 years ago
Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

you think they will show this????????????

No hopes left Gayu  This Satya hardly looks like a warrior ! She only cares about cosmetics & clothes. Our Radha will instead do vadh of Narkasur and prakatofy her ichchha to Sakha that he should marry those 16,100 princesses and as we all know Sakha will do...sakhi oops...paramsakhi ki ichchha mere liye aadesh hai.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Didi, did you forget ! Krishna in this show is simply a cowherd boy who agreed to become the ruler out of circumstances.How can you expect kingly quality from a sadharan cowherd sakha of a simple maiden ?

Ohh forgot that great fact!!

Neither Satyabhama nor Shatrajit can protect themselves even though they belong to a certain royal territory which sure have cavalry,infantry and what not but who cares !😆

Everyone is self-centered in this serial including Kri! Eating all the food when Bal was hungry standing beside him!!

Satyabhama lacks the basic manner & common sense. She is asking simple servants to climb Himalayan mountains.🤣 This father- daughter duo is selfish enough to leave their subjects in utter crisis just to save themselves. Satyabhama is too engrossed in her saaj-shringaar to give a damn about her kingdom and future.🤣

Completely destroyed the pride of that Princess !!😲

Radha ia busy collecting validation from her toxic Sakha and adding numerous feathers in her cullinary cap. She can now audition for Master chef of Aaryavart. She ain't Radharani anymore. Her Barsana can drown in Yamuna or go to hell for she doesn't care.😎 Her evil husband probably have taken over the throne of Barsana now.

Yes yes.. by now Kutila must be the happiest woman on earth... no one is there to spoil the floor in that house where this clean freak stays permanently!!

Sweet Revati must have indulged herself in stiching-knitting for she has no work other then getting shocked by her idiotic hubby's silly shenanigans. I highly recommend her to take a course of Fashion and interior designing. Ballu and Dwarika both need makeovers.

🤣🤣🤣

Rukmini needs to take a chill-pill. Is there literally nobody else to take security concerns into their hands ? Ugrasen ? Vasudev ? Senapatis ? Mahamantris ? Other mantris ? No one ? 

Her idiot brother is the last person she should send a letter to. 

I wonder what is in his mystery gift box ? Veer Purush the Ayan ? Mahagyaani the Kutila ?? Ex Romeo of Ruku, the Shishupaal ???

🤣🤣🤣Hahaha must be a great thing to guess ... anyone it might be !!! I wish it should be Sisupal to take her away with him!! 

I wish they feed Revathi and Ruk well, they are too thin to believe them as Princesses.

Viswasruti thumbnail

No hopes left Gayu  This Satya hardly looks like a warrior ! She only cares about cosmetics & clothes. Our Radha will instead do vadh of Narkasur and prakatofy her ichchha to Sakha that he should marry those 16,100 princesses and as we all know Sakha will do...sakhi oops...paramsakhi ki ichchha mere liye aadesh hai.

Koi Shak?? Any doubts? Definitely it will happen like that! ðŸ¤—Radha will do the needful, after Narak's vadh , she'll put the bow and arrow in the hands of Bhama who must be busy applying some cream on her face. They will be back with 16100 kanyas to Dwaraka, an army of brides!

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

CVs are wasting everyone's talent, mainly Balram's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are getting paid though but still there is something called artistic satisfaction. I'm kinda sure Basant is missing it. He is such a refined actor and well suited for Lord Balraam's role but these CVs are butchering his part to the core just to show Krishna as the only one possessing a brain. ðŸ˜­

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: proteeti

I am SO SO sorry. I just lost track of all time. No promises about replying this time, I know I'll just end up forgetting. Really sorry, I miss this place so much!

Welcome back to the hood pro ðŸ¤—