Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishnpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Happy Holi Radha Krishna Forum Friends.🤗 

After a long time, this thread is racing towards peroration with many spirited and vivacious conversations.❤️⭐️

Image result for holi gif

Image result for holi gif

Happy holi to you and your cuties Didi. May Krishna bless you and keep your vibrant personality intact.

vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: proteeti

Ooh that was Ankita di. a different Radhika.She was Radhikaa I was Radhikeee. 😂

Ohh.

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

I have one question -- if radha has to stay in dwarka how the hell will she come to be worshipped by the world???? How will world come to take their name together???? 

Chill dear, Cvs are here, to make you doubts clear. Higher intellectuals like Sumelika fans have already attained that divine wisdom. Agyaanis like us are yet to receive that but with Sakhi ki ichchha, we will reach that point of ultimate enlightenment.

Edited by Krishnpriya - 4 years ago
Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyapti

"Your hands are so beautiful!"

You find these hands beautiful!

Really?

You want to paint these hands.

But why?

These tender hands will be of no use to you.

They only long for your beauty.

They want to touch you

To feel you

To lose themselves in you.

You fight

You fight with the world

You take all the pain on yourself

To shelter me.

You have so many choices.

So many women are waiting to be

Your life partner.

If I were not selfish

I would say

“Go marry one of them.

They will be your true partner.

They will fight alongside you.”

But that too I can not utter

Because

I can not live

Without you.

You long for

Selfless love.

Even that

I can not give you.

Do you love me

Out of sympathy?

Because this destitute needs you?

After all your kindness is well known.

But even that is not true.

A love based on sympathy alone

Can not be so deep.

My insult

My tears

My smile

Everything echoes in your whole being.

Love blinds people,

But you are above that.

Then why?

"I give myself to you

Because

Only you are worthy of it.

Because

You can look into my eyes.

You are the love that I long for.

Come dear

Let me find myself again

In your embrace."

Dearest!!

A heartwrenchingly beautiful depiction of unrequited love in written form. ❤❤❤ Keep showering us with more such blisses of your literary brilliance my dear poetess.

vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnpriya

A heartwrenchingly beautiful depiction of unrequited love in written form. ❤❤❤ Keep showering us with more such blisses of your literary brilliance my dear poetess.

Unrequited love? How is it one sided?

Edited by vyapti - 4 years ago
Krishnpriya thumbnail

Jambavati

She looked at the glowing amber gem in her hand and back up at the doe-eyed man standing at the gate of their settlement. He looked tired.His yellow robes were spattered in dirt. Still, his face spelled relief. With an arm outstretched, he took a step forward. Instinctively, she backed. The gem slipped from her hand, and he picked it up. Will he leave now? Why did he have to come at all, and make her so vulnerable, only to leave so soon?! She thought, her mouth dried.

She watched in apprehension as King Jambavan, her father, rushed close, clutching the hand of her crying little brother. “Who are you?! How dare you enter my kingdom?!” The man smiled. “You do not recognize me, do you?” His eyes twinkled. The gem was still hidden in his palm. It sparkled through his fingers. They no longer were separate. Jambavati rubbed her eyes in disbelief.The mysterious ever-glowing gem seemed to have lost it uniqueness as a brighter aura emanated from him!

“Well,” he said, breaking the chain of her thoughts, “I must take your leave now, Sir. I need to get back to my place with this Syamantaka gem. It has wreaked enough havoc in my life, I just want to get it back to its owner.” Jambavan snatched the gem from his hand and threw it to Jambavati who promptly held it close to herself. Well, now you cannot leave.

He slowly shook his head, still smiling. “This gem belongs to Srimanta Satrajit of Dwarika. He had lent this to his brother Prasanta, who was killed by a lion in the forest which took that gem with it. I’m assuming you are the one who killed the lion and brought the gem back here. I thank you for safeguarding it, but I must take it back now.” Jambavan’s face contorted in rage. “Finders keepers, young man. This is the last chance that I am giving you to escape. Leave my land and never be seen again!” The man sighed, “Fine. At least lend me the gem, so that I can show it to my countrymen and then bring it back?” “I have no interest in this gem! It’s a gimmick for you foolish humans!However, it is my property now and I have given it to my children to play with.I will not snatch my child’s toy for a mere human! You will have to fight me to take it!” The man’s face hardened, “Well. So be it. “

Jambavati watched, the gem still clutched to her heart, as her father dueled the dark-skinned man. Before she realized, night had come. Both warriors paused their battle to pay obeisance to Gods of the evening. As she brought the holy water for her father to perform his rites, he instructed her to bring some for the young man as well. As she offered the pail, he clutched her hand. A little too long.

Twenty-eight days and twenty-eight nights passed by as Jambavati watched in amazement. The two men continued to fight. She was low-key a little afraid as well. She had never seen her father unsure on a battlefield but this time, he clearly struggled. Finally, on the twenty-ninth day the man had Jambavan,the King of all bears, on his back. Bewildered, she saw a strange kind of recognition flash across her father’s face as a blinding light filled their little cove! She couldn’t discern the figure that was outlined in the light beam or the lilting words that rang but she clutched the wretched gem closer to her heart, praying.

A wave of relief washed over her as she saw the man gently lift her father up as he weakly beckoned to her. Quickly she went up close to them. Jambavan gently took her hand and placed it in the man’s palm along with the Syamantaka gem. “This, my dear, is Prince Krishna of Dwarika. Place him on the same pedestal in your heart as our Lord Sri Rama! Since you are the most precious gem in my treasury and you also bear his Syamantaka, I hope I have your consent in offering your hand to him?”

A wave of something unknown swept over her. She felt her eyes welling up, her knees shaking as he looked at her shyly. Nodding coyly,she slowly removed a pearl necklace and tied it around his slender neck, ready to follow him to his land.

How is it? 😳

Well well well little mademoiselle, i wasn't expecting you to come back with a bang so soon. I'm glad you did. Do i need to tell you how bewitching your narration is ? It's surreal my dear. You are one amazing storyteller. How beautifully you have put all those nuances just at their right places. No rushing no hushing no forcing no slowing just vividly fluid. This show's mani track can't even hold a candle to your marvelous writing even with its visual presentation. Loved the sweet touch you gave to Jamvi. She somehow hides between Rukmini & Satyabhama in the scriptures but no doubt she was no less a woman of substance. You captured her emotions beautifully. Thank you for this captivating gem of a write up.

Krishnpriya thumbnail

So how was everyone's Holi celebrations? Are you guys celebrating today or did already yesterday?

Oh dear the COVID-19 paranoia dampened Holi celebrations this year. People are really living in fear these days. Don't know when will this chaotic situation ease.

Krishnpriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

In yesterday's episode, balram's monologue was kinda for the audience it seems. It was moreover to answer audience's question, that if krishna can marry multiple times, why not us? After eons maybe, balram was given something so significant to talk!😆 Anyways, it was needed maybe.

Especially, if swastik claims that their version of krishna and his actions represent today's youth, then definately, till was needed to clarify that why krishna married so many times?

But still it isn't very clear to me? Why did he marry? I don't see any unavoidable circumstances in jambavanti and satyabhama's case. Krishna could have easily rejected to marry both. Then why?

Also, yesterday balram said, he didn't wanted to Marry again as he was very happy with his wife? So, what? Krishna wasn't happy with Rukmini?🤓

He also said, the world doesn't know yet, why krishna is marrying so many times?  So, if anyone knows, please enlighten me, why did he marry?😆

PS: Radha looks so forced in dwarka, now-a-days!There isn't even any track involving her now!😆

All those gyaan jhadoing scenes were funny AF. Krishna's father was married twice though in this show, Rohini is more like Nandbaba's wife. His unborn sister's future patidev will mary multiple times and may be if sakhi desires, he will give green signal to her to bhagao her husband. Pretty much every royal man did polygamy back then. This show's Krishna's and Ballu's narration was out of context. We know Krishna is God and any woman can love him both passionately and platonically whatever serves her best but this show failed to show that. They failed to draw a divine distinction between Krishna and other ordinary men in a relevant way with logics inserted. Polygamy isn't a good thing no matter what. They failed to justify how Krishna being a God could fulfill each of his wife's needs with his cloning ability etc but an ordinary mortal man can't.

Krishnpriya thumbnail

In the show, there isn't really any valid answer to anything. 😆

In the actual scriptures there are a few arguments on why he married so many times:

Jambavati: It is said that, when Jambavan saw Seeta, he was overcome with parental love. Seeing this, Seeta agreed to be reborn as his daughter in her next birth. So, when Jambavan was defeated and he saw Sri Rama in Krishna, he obviously got them married, and in this narrative, very logically Krishna does not refuse.

In another story Parvati once became enamoured with Sri Rama, and so he promised to marry her in his next avatara, but warned her that this marriage would bring about great destruction in course of time (happened through Samba in Mausala Parva).

Satyabhama: Satrajit, when he received the Syamantaka and realized his error, he was overcome with guilt and kept saying he would end his life unless Krishna accepted Satyabhama, as a form of apology. So, Krishna relented just to shut him up. He had had enough with all that drama I guess. 😆

Another story says that Radha had transferred her Lakshmi-ness (read: possessiveness) directly to Satyabhama, and hence Krishna married her to be closer to the Dwarika version of the Radha-ness of Vrindavan. 😆

I'm buying the Sita incarnated as Jamvi theory and rejecting the second one. For me Radha was Krishna's female manifestation if she existed and even if she didn't, she is like the symbolic amalgamation of divine love of Vrindavan women who loved Krishna in all shades. Satya and Krishna's union was meant to be as she was Bhudevi incarnation. She couldn't have married anybody else. I wish Vyas had written about Krishna's love and marital life in more detail.

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Achha, did they show Revati's backstory here? The Raivatak parvat, and Balram's kheencha-taani?

There's revati's backstory too?! N Balram's too? plz enlighten! In the show, they are only there as a formality!😆 Plz, tell the story!