Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

So how was everyone's Holi celebrations? Are you guys celebrating today or did already yesterday?

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

In yesterday's episode, balram's monologue was kinda for the audience it seems. It was moreover to answer audience's question, that if krishna can marry multiple times, why not us? After eons maybe, balram was given something so significant to talk!😆 Anyways, it was needed maybe.

Especially, if swastik claims that their version of krishna and his actions represent today's youth, then definately, till was needed to clarify that why krishna married so many times?

But still it isn't very clear to me? Why did he marry? I don't see any unavoidable circumstances in jambavanti and satyabhama's case. Krishna could have easily rejected to marry both. Then why?

Also, yesterday balram said, he didn't wanted to Marry again as he was very happy with his wife? So, what? Krishna wasn't happy with Rukmini?🤓

He also said, the world doesn't know yet, why krishna is marrying so many times?  So, if anyone knows, please enlighten me, why did he marry?😆

PS: Radha looks so forced in dwarka, now-a-days!There isn't even any track involving her now!😆

J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: proteeti

So how was everyone's Holi celebrations? Are you guys celebrating today or did already yesterday?

My holi is, watching Netflix with a bowl of Aalu Bhujiya!😆

wayward thumbnail

In the show, there isn't really any valid answer to anything. 😆

In the actual scriptures there are a few arguments on why he married so many times:

Jambavati: It is said that, when Jambavan saw Seeta, he was overcome with parental love. Seeing this, Seeta agreed to be reborn as his daughter in her next birth. So, when Jambavan was defeated and he saw Sri Rama in Krishna, he obviously got them married, and in this narrative, very logically Krishna does not refuse.

In another story Parvati once became enamoured with Sri Rama, and so he promised to marry her in his next avatara, but warned her that this marriage would bring about great destruction in course of time (happened through Samba in Mausala Parva).

Satyabhama: Satrajit, when he received the Syamantaka and realized his error, he was overcome with guilt and kept saying he would end his life unless Krishna accepted Satyabhama, as a form of apology. So, Krishna relented just to shut him up. He had had enough with all that drama I guess. 😆

Another story says that Radha had transferred her Lakshmi-ness (read: possessiveness) directly to Satyabhama, and hence Krishna married her to be closer to the Dwarika version of the Radha-ness of Vrindavan. 😆

wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

My holi is, watching Netflix with a bowl of Aalu Bhujiya!😆

Great! Nimki here! 😆

J2lover thumbnail

In the show, there isn't really any valid answer to anything. 😆

In the actual scriptures there are a few arguments on why he married so many times:

Jambavati: It is said that, when Jambavan saw Seeta, he was overcome with parental love. Seeing this, Seeta agreed to be reborn as his daughter in her next birth. So, when Jambavan was defeated and he saw Sri Rama in Krishna, he obviously got them married, and in this narrative, very logically Krishna does not refuse.

In another story Parvati once became enamoured with Sri Rama, and so he promised to marry her in his next avatara, but warned her that this marriage would bring about great destruction in course of time (happened through Samba in Mausala Parva).

Satyabhama: Satrajit, when he received the Syamantaka and realized his error, he was overcome with guilt and kept saying he would end his life unless Krishna accepted Satyabhama, as a form of apology. So, Krishna relented just to shut him up. He had had enough with all that drama I guess. 😆

Another story says that Radha had transferred her Lakshmi-ness (read: possessiveness) directly to Satyabhama, and hence Krishna married her to be closer to the Dwarika version of the Radha-ness of Vrindavan. 😆

Well, that explains both the marriages then! Jambavati so far looks a very sorted character after revati i feel! I guess, those are the only two  who aren't distorted!😆

@Red: Yaha toh, radha has already settled in dwarka!😆 How much more closer, can krishna get to her now!😆

Edited by J2lover - 4 years ago
wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Well, that explains both the marriages then! Jambavati so far looks a very sorted character after revati i feel! I guess, those are the only two  who aren't distorted!😆

@Red: Yaha toh, radha has already settled in dwarka!😆 How much more closer, can krishna get to her now!😆

Well, they had done a kind of Ardhanareeeshvara some time back if I remember correctly. So, with that one done and dusted, I really don't know where to go! 🤣

wayward thumbnail

Achha, did they show Revati's backstory here? The Raivatak parvat, and Balram's kheencha-taani?

Edited by proteeti - 4 years ago
vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Achha, did they show Revati's backstory here? The Raivatak parvat, and Balram's kheencha-taani?

I do not think so. It was kind of Biryashulka instigated by Mamashri. KaRam did a duel. K lost intentionally. Dau won Revati. I have heard something like this in the forum.

wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyapti

I do not think so. It was kind of Biryashulka instigated by Mamashri. KaRam did a duel. K lost intentionally. Dau won Revati. I have heard something like this in the forum.

Ugh. That's the most disgusting thing I've heard today!