Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: proteeti

Ugh. That's the most disgusting thing I've heard today!

Oh now I remember that actually K did not lose. They changed their forms. So Dau lost but people thought that K lost.

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vyapti

Oh now I remember that actually K did not lose. They changed their forms. So Dau lost but people thought that K lost.

Uff! Parina! Why can't he just accept defeat for once! He did during the killing of Pralambasura!

vyapti thumbnail

Uff! Parina! Why can't he just accept defeat for once! He did during the killing of Pralambasura!

Only He(here the cvs) know. I actually do not remember correctly but "the girl with poking nose" was involved there too.

Are you Radhikarani? You study in BBSR and your hostel was ravaged in cyclone?

wayward thumbnail

Only He(here the cvs) know. I actually do not remember correctly but "the girl with poking nose" was involved there too.

Are you Radhikarani? You study in BBSR and your hostel was ravaged in cyclone?

OMG! How so?

Yep, the very same. 🀣

Krishnpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy belated Holi girls and ladies. ❀❀ May Krishna bless your lives with colors of mirth & merriment. â€â€

https://youtu.be/pYpJtQF6Q3o

wayward thumbnail

Wow! It's such a cute song! <3

vyapti thumbnail

OMG! How so?

Yep, the very same. 🀣

Then you were in CGM 2011 forum too?

Krishnpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ooh! Where is it? How far from BBSR?

Oh dear I'm sorry. I confused it up my bad. I confused the Sabara Shreekshetra temple with the Neela Madhaba temple. I've been to the former and heard that story from the local guide and thought it to be true. Now after some research i found that Vishwabasu worshipped Neelamadhaba at a much different place. This temple is located in Kantilo,Nayagarh district. It is a 2hr 3m (77.6km) journey from Bhubaneshwar according to Google map.

Snippet from Wikipedia.

It all initiated in a small cave in the Brahmadri hills situated on the banks of Mahanadi, which is known as Kantilo of Nayagarh district today. Here, Biswabasu the local Sabara Chief worshipped Kitung, as the God was known in the Sabara dialect. According to the Puranas, the deity was originally worshipped in the form of an Indranila gem image known as “Nilamadhava". The daru murty came much later.Located near the confluence of three rivers Mahanadi, Kuanria and Kusumi. The temple structure is like the Jagannath temple of Puri. It stands on the right bank of Mahanadi. It is called triveni sangam of Odisha. As there is Beni-Madhava in Prayag, so as here Nilamadhava.

wayward thumbnail

Then you were in CGM 2011 forum too?

Yes. I don't remember it much though. I was 11. 🀣

wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnpriya

Oh dear I'm sorry. I confused it up my bad. I confused the Sabara Shreekshetra temple with the Neela Madhaba temple. I've been to the former and heard that story from the local guide and thought it to be true. Now after some research i found that Vishwabasu worshipped Neelamadhaba at a much different place. This temple is located in Kantilo,Nayagarh district. It is a 2hr 3m (77.6km) journey from Bhubaneshwar according to Google map.

Snippet from Wikipedia.

It all initiated in a small cave in the Brahmadri hills situated on the banks of Mahanadi, which is known as Kantilo of Nayagarh district today. Here, Biswabasu the local Sabara Chief worshipped Kitung, as the God was known in the Sabara dialect. According to the Puranas, the deity was originally worshipped in the form of an Indranila gem image known as “Nilamadhava". The daru murty came much later.Located near the confluence of three rivers Mahanadi, Kuanria and Kusumi. The temple structure is like the Jagannath temple of Puri. It stands on the right bank of Mahanadi. It is called triveni sangam of Odisha. As there is Beni-Madhava in Prayag, so as here Nilamadhava.

Oooh! Dekhna padega if I can visit sometime. 😳