Maya, the law of Karma is the same for everyone.

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

"Log tumhe is liye pyar nahi karte hai kyun ki tum special ho ... balki tum special ho kyun ki duniya mein kuch log tumse beintehaa pyar karte hai ... sometimes despite the way you are."

- Sharmila Tagore's wake up speech to Deepika Padukone in Break Ke Baad. 

Somehow, I thought of these lines when I saw Maya today ; manipulating her mother, endangering her, emotionally wrecking Rudra and using reverse psychology to break him down so that he leaves everything and comes running to her. 

And she is confident that all this will happen. You know why? Because she knows Nandini loves her , because she knows Rudra loves her and is crazy about her. This is how we take advantage of people we love, we mentally and emotionally abuse them . Why? Because we know they are totally in love with us and will never let us down. 

Isn't that what MJ has based his control on? Antara loves him, Diya loves him, Amir is loyal to him, his mother loved him, Rishi loved him, Rudra has reconciled with him. That is the reason he has gotten away with everything that he has done in his life! 

EMOTIONAL NARCISSISM. 

Like Maya's alter ego said the other day; how different is Maya from MJ? Isn't she a shadow of the same man who destroyed her? 

What if MJ would have seen Nandini? What if Rajeev would have been unable to protect Nandini? What if something happened to Rajeev? What would Maya do then? What if killing Rudra doesn't give her any peace? What if she realizes that she loves him after he is dead? What if Rudra finds out who she is and hates her with his life and she cannot deal with it? 

And what does Maya think? God has different laws of karma operating for her? That the darkness she has committed will not come to bite her? Babe, you sit on that high horse of Mighty Maya because there are people who have your back. Your mother is your maternal support, Rajeev is your man friday, Rudra is your emotional pram. That is how you run your game. 

Look, it was a good episode. It completely belonged to Shivin Narang as he showed the breakdown of Rudra in a restrained manner and you feel like slapping both Maya and Ananya for entirely different reasons. Maya, because that blind woman is a self-made Gandhari who would rather choose darkness than surrender to light. Ananya? Watch the episode and you will know. She was almost dragging Rudra to the mandap. Rudra had to metaphorically beg her to let him go. Rudra was at fault , but for the sake of your own dignity and his dignity, let him go. 

And Maya;  Nandini, Rudra and even Rajeev truly love you.... DESPITE THE WAY YOU ARE. 

I don't have anything else to say about today's episode because this question stayed with me after watching it. 

P.S- Rudra and Nandini are PURE LOVE. And this love story is doomed. Maya and Rudra are star crossed and meant to end in tragedy. 

Note: I am sorry for delayed replies and no replies. I just run short on time. Will reply everything that I can today and the previous post over the weekend. My apologies. ❤️

Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail

Well said.. Maya has shaped her psyche to operate like MJ does- using & abusing people and their emotions. The countdown on Mayas life has already been set after Rishis death🥺. 

MayRa are doomed to be, but as Mahesh Bhatt had once famously said for Parveen Babi, uski barbadi mujhe abad kar gai. Maybe Mayas self destruction will take Rudra to the pinnacle of success?

Today Shivins performance was heart touching. He was so amazing as a heartbroken, scared, emotional mess of a man. Rudra-Nandini conversation was pure love.❤️

What stood out for me was the MayRa Flashback.. 

Samundar me junoon hota hai par woh ek manzil hai, nadi rasta hai.. Raste ke pathar ki waja se nadi mud jati hai ya kabhi pathar ko cheer kar nikal jati hai... 

Maya is a journey, Rudra her destination. But when the river runs its course it merges itself and it's identity into the ocean. It ceases to exist. Foreshadow? Yes! Maya will leave once she unites with Rudra truly. That's salvation. Beautiful episode. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Well said.. Maya has shaped her psyche to operate like MJ does- using & abusing people and their emotions. The countdown on Mayas life has already been set after Rishis death🥺. 

MayRa are doomed to be, but as Mahesh Bhatt had once famously said for Parveen Babi, uski barbadi mujhe abad kar gai. Maybe Mayas self destruction will take Rudra to the pinnacle of success?

Thank you and it is true. Whatever journey Rudra has with Maya, at the end of it, Rudra will be illuminated and Maya will be liberated. No matter how Maya and Rudra end, the only solace that I would want Maya to have is to feel what it is like to be a mother. That is the core of her pain - a lost baby. At least that is one happiness she should be allowed in this lifetime. 

Today Shivins performance was heart touching. He was so amazing as a heartbroken, scared, emotional mess of a man. Rudra-Nandini conversation was pure love.❤️

Yes. That's because Rudra and Nandini are pure . Unn donno mein koi daag nahin hai. 

What stood out for me was the MayRa Flashback.. 

Samundar me junoon hota hai par woh ek manzil hai, nadi rasta hai.. Raste ke pathar ki waja se nadi mud jati hai ya kabhi pathar ko cheer kar nikal jati hai... 

Maya is a journey, Rudra her destination. But when the river runs its course it merges itself and it's identity into the ocean. It ceases to exist. Foreshadow? Yes! Maya will leave once she unites with Rudra truly. That's salvation. Beautiful episode. 

Foreshadowing indeed. Maya will merge into Rudra , whether she lives with him or dies seeing him. Rudra is her salvation and she will know that sooner or later. 

Mitsu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

"Nafrat bohot soch samjh kar karni chaahiye! Kyunki hum bhi woh hi ban jaate hai, jiss se hum nafrat karte hai!" 

This dialogue of Main Hoon Na summarizes Maya perfectly; which is also what that bubbly & kind Maya had said followed by, "Fir tumse kaun badla lega?". And I don't believe she cares much about Karma right now. 

As for manipulating her mom, Rajeev, and Rudra, she is going to have a rude awakening but it's going to be a while and by then it will be too late. 

On a side note, despite trying very hard, I can't stop comparing the characters of Beyhadh 2 with Revenge and have a strong feeling that Rudra's turning into Daniel Greyson!

Originally posted by: Mitsu91

"Nafrat bohot soch samjh kar karni chaahiye! Kyunki hum bhi woh hi ban jaate hai, jiss se hum nafrat karte hai!" 

This dialogue of Main Hoon Na summarizes Maya perfectly; which is also what that bubbly & kind Maya had said followed by, "Fir tumse kaun badla lega?". And I don't believe she cares much about Karma right now. 

As for manipulating her mom, Rajeev, and Rudra, she is going to have a rude awakening but it's going to be a while and by then it will be too late. 

On a side note, despite trying very hard, I can't stop comparing the characters of Beyhadh 2 with Revenge and have a strong feeling that Rudra's turning into Daniel Greyson!

Thank you. 😊Yes, I had heard this dialogue in a show as well, years back and it holds true in life too. Hatred makes you a mirror of what you hate but Maya is far from realizing that. Maya doesn't care about Karma because she believes the divine code is on her side ; she needs a rude awakening for that. 

I don't know how Rudra will play out , but looking at how things are going, I don't mind him turning dark , unless the writers stick to their decision of making him Maya's soul saviour. At least, that is what it looks like as of now. 

Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 4 years ago
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

They drew good parallels to rishi story.. rishi was ever ready to marry Maya..  she faked her i love u and made him propose her..  then made him tell his father and then come to her and die ..

With Rudra.. he did not budge on her without her confession.. maya couldn't confess why? If she could fake I love u to rishi then why not Rudra..  because she cant.. rudra is a free bird.. no MJ can stop him from pursuing Maya the way he wants and more importantly he will overthrow all her plans every time.. 

Coming to todays epi.. rudra just waited for that one decision from Maya.. and finally even though nandini she had to budge first.. rudra will always be that person who will make her change her path.. his decisions will always come as a shock in her life.. 

Now the marriage will be yet another new path for Maya to embark.. all her years of planning will always go down the drain around him..

Todays episode belonged to shivin and how has this guy excelled in emotional scenes 👏.. I have been watching him since his first episode.. hands down he owed it today..  

I felt a bit bad for Ananya.. being a bestie she did not deserve the insult being left at the altar.. but it was rudras mistake and big time her own mistake too..but I am sure her father wont leave Rudra now.. even though for time being they might be gone.. ananya character wont return I am sure..

Coming to the nadi and sagar story.. nadi ko sagar mein Milna hi hai.. maya will find her peace eventually... maya will have to face this some day but her way will be decided by the rocks on the way.. here who is Rudra..  not just that river ganga even originates from shivas head.. rudra will become an integral part of her journey and accompany her till she reaches her peace and will also decide her path..

Her path will start with this marriage..  

Precap .. shivin on the bridge shouting Maya .. srk feels 

Originally posted by: NamuVyas

They drew good parallels to rishi story.. rishi was ever ready to marry Maya..  she faked her i love u and made him propose her..  then made him tell his father and then come to her and die ..

With Rudra.. he did not budge on her without her confession.. maya couldn't confess why? If she could fake I love u to rishi then why not Rudra..  because she cant.. rudra is a free bird.. no MJ can stop him from pursuing Maya the way he wants and more importantly he will overthrow all her plans every time.. 

Thank you, NV. ❤️Yep! Rudra is the twist in Maya's plan. He will always do the unexpected and that is needed to keep this revenge machine  HUMAN. Rudra ko sirf pyaar baandh sakta hai . Sooner Maya realizes this, the better it is. Games don't work with him at all. 

Coming to todays epi.. rudra just waited for that one decision from Maya.. and finally even though nandini she had to budge first.. rudra will always be that person who will make her change her path.. his decisions will always come as a shock in her life.. 

Now the marriage will be yet another new path for Maya to embark.. all her years of planning will always go down the drain around him..

True that. I hope Rudra's proposal for marriage comes as a shock to Maya. I want Rudra to shock the life out of this woman , always and stop her "meri zindagi berang hai" gaana. Even if for sometime, I want Rudra to show Maya that everyone can be loved and everyone can be saved. 

Todays episode belonged to shivin and how has this guy excelled in emotional scenes 👏.. I have been watching him since his first episode.. hands down he owed it today..  

The boy nailed it all! 

I felt a bit bad for Ananya.. being a bestie she did not deserve the insult being left at the altar.. but it was rudras mistake and big time her own mistake too..but I am sure her father wont leave Rudra now.. even though for time being they might be gone.. ananya character wont return I am sure..

Both Rudra and Ananya behaved nonsensically. Rudra out of impulse and Ananya out of blind delusion. Repercussions will happen for sure. 

Coming to the nadi and sagar story.. nadi ko sagar mein Milna hi hai.. maya will find her peace eventually... maya will have to face this some day but her way will be decided by the rocks on the way.. here who is Rudra..  not just that river ganga even originates from shivas head.. rudra will become an integral part of her journey and accompany her till she reaches her peace and will also decide her path..

Her path will start with this marriage..  

Absolutely. If there is any flicker of hope for Maya, it is Rudra. 

Precap .. shivin on the bridge shouting Maya .. srk feels 

Haaye! ☺️

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Simply love your posts. Agree with every word. Maya in order to avenge the injustice caused to her has herself become the man she hates. Maybe even worse because she is using Rudra's emotions to convince him that she has only pure intentions of love, nothing else. Maya was badly burnt in love, but Rudra was burnt too. Not as seriously but he too suffered from emotional trauma. N to use his emotions makes her no better than MJ. 

One thing more, MJ loved his mother and would have done nothing consciously to endanger her. But Maya endangered her Mom. Sorry if I am hurting anyone but that's what I felt. Hope flashbacks clear some things about why Maya is going to this extent. Then maybe I will empathize with her. 

Also about Ananya; both Rudra and Ananya were at fault. Even if the end result remains the same, there are better ways to handle the situations. What Ananya has been doing since past some days is out of insecurity. Her insecurities overruled her self respect and friendship. But Rudra, when he  fell in love he forgot to take into consideration that his best friend too gets hurt. She deserves better treatment or at least a better way out. Ananya always did protect him, and he should have been respectful to her. 

Edited by chahat4u - 4 years ago
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Based on what I read about the flashback scene, I feel it's open to lot of interpretations.. River is dynamic unlike the ocean which is stagnant, lifeless almost placid.. if we look at the symbolism in terms of how the characterization is, river could be Rudra and Maya could be the ocean.. Rudra is dynamic, he is vibrant and symbolizes life like the river does..Maya is like the ocean, placid and cold on the outside and so much hidden in the depth..Rudra loves the ocean eventhough he doesn't know how to swim..he has no idea what destruction lies underneath the placid exterior..and Maya?? she appreciates the journey of the river, it's x-factor..In her story, the journey of the river and its end destination is fixed.. river has to merge into the ocean and lose its identity.. however, the twist she's not ready for is the stone that could change the course of the river or break in the process.. this stone analogy gives a different interpretation to the river and ocean story.. Ocean being Maya's ultimate destination, moksha/salvation, penance, peace in death, it could be anything but she is not looking for a happily ever after.. The journey of her revenge represented by the river here is going to end after the river destroys everything on its way before it merges into the ocean.. the unexpected change of course could come in the form of the the rock, the hurdle in her way i.e Rudra who is either going to change her course of journey or break into pieces in the process.. Whatever the case maybe, Rudra is going to make Maya see the error of her ways ..only he can..and once she does, she will not be able to live with the burden of guilt..

P.S-I think after maya's death, rudra is going to publish her book..her story

Edited by MistyDawn - 4 years ago
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chahat4u

Simply love your posts. Agree with every word. Maya in order to avenge the injustice caused to her has herself become the man she hates. Maybe even worse because she is using Rudra's emotions to convince him that she has only pure intentions of love, nothing else. Maya was badly burnt in love, but Rudra was burnt too. Not as seriously but he too suffered from emotional trauma. N to use his emotions makes her no better than MJ. 

One thing more, MJ loved his mother and would have done nothing consciously to endanger her. But Maya endangered her Mom. Sorry if I am hurting anyone but that's what I felt. Hope flashbacks clear some things about why Maya is going to this extent. Then maybe I will empathize with her. 

Also about Ananya; both Rudra and Ananya were at fault. Even if the end result remains the same, there are better ways to handle the situations. What Ananya has been doing since past some days is out of insecurity. Her insecurities overruled her self respect and friendship. But Rudra, when he  fell in love he forgot to take into consideration that his best friend too gets hurt. She deserves better treatment or at least a better way out. Ananya always did protect him, and he should have been respectful to her. 

I agree..it's becoming harder each day to empathize with Maya.. at this point she is no better than MJ..infact the day she killed Rishi in cold blood she became MJ and now with each passing day she is becoming worse.. MJ manipulates his family too but not to kill them or harm them.. Maya on the other hand wants to kill Rudra who can leave everything just to be with her.. she is so blinded in hate that she didn't even think twice before using her own mother who she has been protecting all along..!? and Rajeev..this guy genuinely cares for her.. I would really like to see some care, concern and love from Maya's side for this guy..like she would feel for Manas had he been alive.. her revenge plot spins around the focal point of losing her loved ones and what love does she show to the ones who are alive and with her no matter how she treats them. Sometimes I don't like the way she treats Nandini too no matter what her intentions are.. 

And I agree with what you said about Ananya.. it's not her fault alone.. Rudra is as much at fault and maybe more.. Ananya was happy with their ''only friends'' relationship status till the day Rudra came to her and proposed..Yes she has been delusional about Rudra's feelings for her.. but her gut instincts about Maya have been right all along.. maybe we should consider that the way she feels about Maya is not just because she is jealous of Maya but maybe also because she can feel that something is not right about Maya.. for instance yesterday after she met Maya, she told Rudra that Maya was crying for her and it kinda scared her ...she could feel something is not right about her mental condition.. everything cannot stem out of jealousy and insecurity... It's easy to say she's jealous and insecure.. yes she is but had she reacted the same way if it was any regular pretty girl in place of Maya..?? I don't think so.. And even if its all jealousy and insecurity, I think we can cut her some slack.. people do become unreasonable in love.. look at Maya and Rudra..

Edited by MistyDawn - 4 years ago