Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitsu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Thank you. 😊Yes, I had heard this dialogue in a show as well, years back and it holds true in life too. Hatred makes you a mirror of what you hate but Maya is far from realizing that. Maya doesn't care about Karma because she believes the divine code is on her side ; she needs a rude awakening for that. 

I think she doesn't care about Karma because she knows how her story is going to end. I think that Maya is ready to pay the price for her actions but first she will make sure that the Roys (minus Rudra hopefully) pay for their deeds. The only thing I don't want to see is her mom getting caught in the middle as she has already lost so much; her husband, her son, and her daughter!

I don't know how Rudra will play out , but looking at how things are going, I don't mind him turning dark , unless the writers stick to their decision of making him Maya's soul saviour. At least, that is what it looks like as of now. 

You know what will be interesting? It's if he turns dark but still be a savior of Maya's soul! 

JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Emotional Narcissism.. well said.

Totally agree.. Maya is as manipulative as MJ. What goes around comes around. 

Shivin.. gosh.. I still can't get over the way his eyes dilated and his facial expression when he found out that Maya loved him... His voice when he said the called out Maya's name.. the depth, the love and the yearning... seriously, I'm floored.

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good post. The fact is Maya has tuned herself to be like mj leaving her true self.whatever she went through had made her believe only ppl like mj can win not ppl with emotions and conscience. By the time she realizes she can win the way she is it will be late. Just like river can't go back she too can't go back. Though through rudra she will get peace in death.
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I completely agree but the thing is people who are too white have a tendency to be extreme black. 

As stefen Salvatore once put "what's the point in being good" something around those lines.