ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 30 Jan 2020 - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Sadhus must have charged and turned on Abir's phone and Mishti must have used his tracker app to locate him... BB will use it to, but after sometime so that MishBir get some time to chat and marry maybe😆

Sadhus probably know mantra or two.. they can get the two married 😆

last number dialed maybe.. sadhus call or text Mishti, that is if she takes her phone along when she runs away. 😄 some benefit to unlocked phone.

Edited by naina_raina - 4 years ago
SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Appu1981

You mean not yet.. please leave memory loss to 3rd or 4th separation please 😂😂

Yeah true! It's ITV, misunderstanding, breakups, memory loss, multiple marriages are their staples. They cycle through each one, one by one 😆

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sadhus must have charged and turned on Abir's phone and Mishti must have used his tracker app to locate him... BB will use it to, but after sometime so that MishBir get some time to chat and marry maybe😆

Sadhus probably know mantra or two.. they can get the two married 😆

Perfect teacher perfect 🤣🤣🤣 but those sadhu baba didn't look like they were pandits...😲

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Arre Ammu is the one who mentioned it yesterday and planted a seed in my head... I have been worried about it since yesterday. 

I hate Memory loss tracks 🤢

Yay, Ammu, Abir's memory is intact! So Happy!!! 🥳🥳

🤣🤣🤣 ammu don't scare my teacher 😆😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Gooodyyyy gooodyyyy morning diya 🤗🤗🤗 the episode started with that shivji song sequence...this made my day ❤️

I don't know how 😆😆 But mishti is the first one to find abir 

Mishti bhaaaaaaaaaaagggg gayi 😎😎🥳🥳

URuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 🤗🤗🤗🤗 

haan i love that song so much its from bahubali that music is so soothing... but the seq was quiet funny but the music was so good with the situation.. 

Are we sure uru she will find 😆 as in today episode we saw doctors were there will mish reach in light speed before they take him to hospital... or is precap a mix... 😆

haaa yaar and going by precap mish came out leaving shaadi with bm support... she is not in any plan to return 🥳🥳

your highlight was so so good yaar nautanki amazing highlight early morning thank you dear loved reading it 🥳

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

pali mish said about abir saving her in offsite n she doesnt say break up reason but says abir came to say that only to them in morning... but BM stops her when mish was talking about how she wont disappoint them who took the orphan n she wont disappoint them n all... then after saying precap dialogue bm is shown to be searching for bp downstairs... lets see.. 

no yaar its like white kurta pyjama.. he was lying naa so still not clear lets see.. but he looked so hawt here only got to capture one pic... 

Uff, my sleeping beauty in White Kurta 

Looking hawt and cute at the same time ❤️

Can Mishti come there and wake him up with a Kiss 😆

Oh! But many mentioned that Mishti told everything to BM! Nahin bataya kya breakup reason? 😒

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The one who removed his shoes and apple watch  b4 going in the water is the one who changed his clothes 🤣🤣

hahaha. Arre apple watch to mermaid ne le liya. Pyaar ki nishani

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Diya r you sure she didn't reveal the break up reason ?

She did reveal yaar...bm also said how can meenu do this to his own son 😲

ohh haan there was a middle scene n bm directly said this naa so got confused so mish actually said the reason... but bm wanted her to run away bcoz of mishti this ehsaan talk naa... i want to know what she said yaar this suspense is killing me.. 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Precap!!

Rhea looks gorgeous and I want to keep watching Shaheer in that white kurta 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B77Lls-B-t6/

arre wah! Mishti  bhaag gayi!👏🥳

Jugnu helping mishbir Always a true mishbir fan❤️ Love u jugnu bhaiya

Rhesha looking absolutely gorgeous. Pink suits Rhea soo well and Shah in white is ofcourse a no brainer❤️😆 Hot n happening couple😳

Diya, uru! We are getting dulhan running around in her wedding attire😃 Yay another wish fulfilled. Only thing missing is the mohabattein bg music😆

SheThought thumbnail

Perfect teacher perfect 🤣🤣🤣 but those sadhu baba didn't look like they were pandits...😲

Arre toh lakeside kya halwa-puri khake picnic manane aaye hai?

Kar kya rahe the wahan? 🤔

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago