ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 30 Jan 2020 - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Koms9

@bold, and who changed his jeans? Janta jaanna chahati hain

The one who removed his shoes and apple watch  b4 going in the water is the one who changed his clothes 🤣🤣

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

@Pali-yaara don't worry...our Abir was thinking abt Mish only..even in his unconscious state so he didn't have any memory loss..congrats dear..🥳🥳

Originally posted by SheThought

Did they show Abir thinking of Mishti? His memory is intact right?

#PleaseNoMemoryLoss 

Who is giving you these 3rd grade ideas teacher ?🤣🤣

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

episode ff more mein dekh rahi hai kya? 😆

]

haha you caught me 🤣 i couldnt hold myself so wanted to see bm mish convo so ff mai dekha tomorrow also i'll do the same.. 🤣 this suspense is killing me

Originally posted by Onyourface

Gooodyyyy gooodyyyy morning diya 🤗🤗🤗 the episode started with that shivji song sequence...this made my day ❤️

I don't know how 😆😆 But mishti is the first one to find abir 

Mishti bhaaaaaaaaaaagggg gayi 😎😎🥳🥳

Sadhus must have charged and turned on Abir's phone and Mishti must have used his tracker app to locate him... BB will use it to, but after sometime so that MishBir get some time to chat and marry maybe😆

Sadhus probably know mantra or two.. they can get the two married 😆

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Ruhi.007

They wasted so much of screen time for Nish's feelings.. Varsha says she got a pearl necklace from Australia and had one made for mish with half the pearls and din't know what to do with the rest. Now that nishant can wear the rest she proclaims that they are match made by God himself... What even !!

Just a usual build up 🤣🤣 

Originally posted by Thimag1314

i dont know swimming..but such a stress buster yaar.

Swimming is my stress buster too 😎 I don't go for gym so swimming helps me that ways 😆

Originally posted by The_incredible

@Pali-yaara don't worry...our Abir was thinking abt Mish only..even in his unconscious state so he didn't have any memory loss..congrats dear..smiley40smiley40

Originally posted by Onyourface

Who is giving you these 3rd grade ideas teacher ?🤣🤣

Arre Ammu is the one who mentioned it yesterday and planted a seed in my head... I have been worried about it since yesterday. 

I hate Memory loss tracks 🤢

Yay, Ammu, Abir's memory is intact! So Happy!!! 🥳🥳

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by The_incredible

It was looking funny Diya..infact I just ff to bm Mish scene,so I couldn't enjoy the scene properly..anyhow these people r making fun of physics..and physics is not something that u can create on ut own..as a science student I feel ashamed to see all this stuff in the show..👎🏼👎🏼

ammu ITV mai logic hi nahi hai so how can we expect science 🤣

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

pali mish said about abir saving her in offsite n she doesnt say break up reason but says abir came to say that only to them in morning... but BM stops her when mish was talking about how she wont disappoint them who took the orphan n she wont disappoint them n all... then after saying precap dialogue bm is shown to be searching for bp downstairs... lets see.. 

no yaar its like white kurta pyjama.. he was lying naa so still not clear lets see.. but he looked so hawt here only got to capture one pic... 

Diya r you sure she didn't reveal the break up reason ?

She did reveal yaar...bm also said how can meenu do this to his own son 😲