ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 30 Jan 2020 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Ruhi.007

Mish reveals the truth to BM

Mishti says she will save Abir and come back to marry Nish. What to do with this girl #headbang. 

BM is the one who says she go and don't back for marriage. 

Oh I see! Good, BM is well informed now to defend Mishti when Mahs learn about bhagodi Mishti 👍🏼

@bold agreed 

Originally posted by Thimag1314

@bold i was singing the original song yesterday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gd morning uru..between my patidev always floats like this whenever he gets chances .let it be beach or swimming pool. How come means.pehenkaey floating🤪 baari nahi lagta? 

Same here ...mahs ko Maine bola...aap galti ho meri 🤣😆....you remember the lyrics ?😆

Morning dear 🤗🤗

Arey some people can float like this....its a matter of balance ....even I can float like this..😆🤣 It's quite easy actually 

Originally posted by SheThought

Did they show Abir thinking of Mishti? His memory is intact right?

#PleaseNoMemoryLoss 

You mean not yet.. please leave memory loss to 3rd or 4th separation please 😂😂

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

ohhhh Guruji on time today omg goody goody morning dear 🥳🤗🤗🤗🤗

Bhagodi dulhan bhaaging bhaaging ohwwwww lets get ready 🥳

haha in show it might be only 24min or 1 hour maybe 🤣 i want to know how they reach abir will they use his tracking app 🤣

Gooodyyyy gooodyyyy morning diya 🤗🤗🤗 the episode started with that shivji song sequence...this made my day ❤️

I don't know how 😆😆 But mishti is the first one to find abir 

Mishti bhaaaaaaaaaaagggg gayi 😎😎🥳🥳

Originally posted by Onyourface

Same here ...mahs ko Maine bola...aap galti ho meri 🤣😆....you remember the lyrics ?😆

Morning dear 🤗🤗

Arey some people can float like this....its a matter of balance ....even I can float like this..😆🤣 It's quite easy actually 

i dont know swimming..but such a stress buster yaar.

Diyu 🤗🤗

Will get to watch it after some time yaar... now want to see hawt hawt Shaheer pronto 😆

Oooohhhh white kurta types... dhoti hai kya? Shadi ke liye perfect hoga 😳

So Mishti ko bhaga diya without Mishti-BM completing the talk... then toh I am 100% sure BM asked her to bhago!! BM now knows everything and she will narrate it when Mahs question bhagodi Mishti 👍🏼

pali mish said about abir saving her in offsite n she doesnt say break up reason but says abir came to say that only to them in morning... but BM stops her when mish was talking about how she wont disappoint them who took the orphan n she wont disappoint them n all... then after saying precap dialogue bm is shown to be searching for bp downstairs... lets see.. 

no yaar its like white kurta pyjama.. he was lying naa so still not clear lets see.. but he looked so hawt here only got to capture one pic... 

Oh I see! Good, BM is well informed now to defend Mishti when Mahs learn about bhagodi Mishti 👍🏼

@bold agreed 

I hope Mishti doesn't return to mad house after she finds out Abir .she may have promised bm that she will not come back..

Originally posted by Koms9

I have only one question to his production house. Why does the female lead now a bride gets least jewellery and makeup compared to rest of the characters every single time?

Because our FL is a natural beauty  She dosent need much make up or jewellery you see 😉

But I really loved her look ....it was simple but absolutely gorgeous 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

pali mish said about abir saving her in offsite n she doesnt say break up reason but says abir came to say that only to them in morning... but BM stops her when mish was talking about how she wont disappoint them who took the orphan n she wont disappoint them n all... then after saying precap dialogue bm is shown to be searching for bp downstairs... lets see.. 

no yaar its like white kurta pyjama.. he was lying naa so still not clear lets see.. but he looked so hawt here only got to capture one pic... 

I don’t want him to open his eyes hearing Mishti’s voice.. should have been a sleeping beauty gender swap scene. At least that way our Abhir gets to do IT - sort of. 😜

Good morning everyone🤗

Sorry lil late to the party🥳 Is it a party-worthy episode?

kya hua? Did BM actually support Mishti to run?😲😲

Abir got saved?