Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Koms9

hahaha. Arre apple watch to mermaid ne le liya. Pyaar ki nishani

Toh kapde badalne naagin aayi thi🤣🤣

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Because our FL is a natural beauty  She dosent need much make up or jewellery you see 😉

But I really loved her look ....it was simple but absolutely gorgeous 

Uru and its simple mainly bcoz it will be easy for mish to run heavy hoti tho mish needs extra energy to carry it 🤣

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohh haan there was a middle scene n bm directly said this naa so got confused so mish actually said the reason... but bm wanted her to run away bcoz of mishti this ehsaan talk naa... i want to know what she said yaar this suspense is killing me.. 

Looking at Bm's reaction,   I feel she willingly let her go ....tomorrow we will get to know 

Originally posted by: naina_raina

I don’t want him to open his eyes hearing Mishti’s voice.. should have been a sleeping beauty gender swap scene. At least that way our Abhir gets to do IT - sort of. 😜

awwww role reversal haan and we would finally get IT and angry chorni is capable of it 😆 i hope precap is not a mix and mish reaches on time before doctors take him to hospital.. 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Toh kapde badalne naagin aayi thi🤣🤣

Special Water Edition Naagin 👍🏼

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Arre toh lakeside kya halwa-puri khake picnic manane aaye hai?

Kar kya rahe the wahan? 🤔

They had shivling with them ...I don't know 😆😆 May be they were there just to save abir...

Coz mishti only said , she wants to check on abir....she didn't run away thinking that I will marry abir 🤣🤣

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

BB worried about Abhir. Tries calling kunal, but he reaches there and hugs BB. He tells that Abhir is missing, that they had gone to the hospital, but Abhir is missing since then. Meenu is worried #Munna2DidNotKeepBBInformed #AisaKaisaChelaHein 

Looks like Mishti told it all to BM #Finally

BM is shocked, Mishti is still in panic over her worry for Abhir. Tells her that they were going to tell everything and now Abhir is sending her strange texts. Mishti promises that she will marry Nannu, but begs BM to let her see Abhir. She tells BM that their intuitive connection is strong, Abhir knows when she is in danger, relates the offsite incident and tells her that Abhir saved her life then #MoreSuperPowers 

BM is still worried. Mishti promises her that she will not betray BM and BP, begs BM to trust her and promises that she will come back and marry Nannu. She keeps telling that she will never be that thankless. #QuiteObviousThatItIsObligation

#NotLove

BM tells Mishti that she can leave, but on condition that she won’t return to the mah house.

bB driving with Laxman #ChelaNo1 

Nannu getting ready. Shaurya asks him why he is not happy. Nannu says he is not sure why, but he feels it’s not right #AbAkalAayi? Shaurya tells him that it’s natural, even if it’s a love marriage #DialogueMilaThoBhiBekaar #SorryShaurya 

Varsha comes there with a pearl necklace and life lesson about relationships being nazuk and have to to taken care of. Tells him that as long as he and Mishti are honest with each other the relationship will be strong #UnknowingBarbs #HuaNannuKaCheraSukhda 

Nannu asks about kunal, but Shaurya deduces that he is talking about Abhir, and tells him that he has told the guards to not allow Abhir in. Nannu thinking about the accident, #AbKyaFayeda 

Nannu is back to reassuring himself #DelusionalMuch

gets a call from Kaajal Bhai and reality hits, Nannu panicking. Meenu demands that Nannu come meet her outside the mah house,  #KajalBhaiInFullBhaiMode  #DadaGiriInAction #StillSuperPowerToReachNannu

Nannu is in full on panic mode now. 

The sadhus find the phone and see that it’s off. #TechSavvySadhu

They also find the report in Abhir’s pocket #MagicalPaper #StillDryAfterFloatingWithAbhir

Doctors reach...

Kuhu and Jas busy with wedding prep. Nannu escapes unnoticed, #BhagodaGroomToo 

BM comes there and asks for BP.

Kajal Bhai questions Nannu about Abhir’s where abouts. Nannu tries to evade, but kajal Bhai is not your everyday Bhai 🤪 she will get her answers - saam dhaam dhand bhedh 😜😜 

Precap - Misthi outside RV house determined to get her love, Jugnu tells her that Abhir is missing. Mishti at the pond site, running in bridal glory crying out for Abhir and Abhir finally opens his eyes. 

🤣🤣 total entertainment and dhamaal filler episode yaar Love it😆

@bold: what? haha aise kaise?🤣 Abir ke superpowers ke saath saath paper ko bhi wahi powers diffuse hogaya. Paper also got waterproof capabilities when touched by magical Abir🤗

🤣ha even the sadhus are more tech savvy than the youngsters today👍🏼 Smart thinking saints😆 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Uru and its simple mainly bcoz it will be easy for mish to run heavy hoti tho mish needs extra energy to carry it 🤣

Yep ....convenient 🤣

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Good morning everyone🤗

Sorry lil late to the party🥳 Is it a party-worthy episode?

kya hua? Did BM actually support Mishti to run?😲😲

Abir got saved?

Nandu good morning 🤗🤗

nah nah party nahi tomorrow is the party nandu today episode was kinda filler... 😆 but enjoyed it especially bm mish conversation... 

BM supports her but how n what she said is still a mystery nandu she havent said anything beyond precap dialogue 🤣 but after that we directly get bm searching for bp to talk to him... 

abir was saved they used bahubali bgm shivji song and some saint people save him and shaheer looks so hawt in the white dress yaar perfect for shaadi 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They had shivling with them ...I don't know 😆😆 May be they were there just to save abir...

Coz mishti only said , she wants to check on abir....she didn't run away thinking that I will marry abir 🤣🤣

So Shivling ki pooja karte hai, aur ek doh mantra bhi nahin aate? Who gave them Sadhu degree? 🤣

But I read they are tech savvy, so they can use google to find out the shaadi mantra 🤣

Arre, Abir will tell her Nannu's truth... and then will ask her to marry him 😎