Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Suwathi78 this update is specially for you dear..i am sorry for distant updates..

part 12

" i am sorry.." she whisperd..

raman: kya yaar..dhodi der keliye main office kya geya tumne tho apne haath hi jaye baitti..mathlab jab saath nahi hoga tho itna hi dhyan rekhehi tu apni aapki.,,

ishita: maine kuch nahi kiya...she said almost crying.

raman: yeh sahi hai..pehale carelessness ki pahaad thodo aur phir ro pado..

ishita: i am hurt..aap mujhe daat kyun rehe ho..

raman: phir kya aarti utharun...ishitaaa...patha hai na tujhe..tujhe kuch ho jathi hai tho jan nikal jatha hai mera...you never understand how i felt when romi told that you are hurt.. tum sunthe kyun nahi ho mere baath dekho kithna jal geya..

Ishita:main teek hun baba,bas dhoda sa dard hai aur kuch nahi

Raman: lekin hua kaise yeh..

Ishita: patha nahi,shayad gass leak tha..

raman: are you sure?

ishita: hmmm kyun ki maine stove on hi nahi kiya tha bas matches chalayi thi..

hearing ishita Raman thinks for sometime then said..

raman: accha teek hai..ab tum aram karo..ab se koyi stund nahi.no manmani tum sirf meri baath manogi..saying he made her lay consious enogh to not hurt her hand then went from there after leaving a kiss on her forehead...

when raman reached down he find mr bhalla there..

"ab ishita puttar kaisi hai raman? " bhallaji asked to raman while getting up

raman - she is fine papa..maa kaha hai..

bhallaji - kamre mein hogi

raman - ji main milke atha hun..saying he went to thoshiji's room where he saw shagun too which don't went well with him..

"why this bitch is here" he murmurs to himself getting irritated..

"raman  tu kab aya" thoshiji asked seeing raman at the doorway

raman - just now.. but i think you are busy.. he said looking at shagun not so interestedly..

thoshi - arey nahi puttar.. bas main aur shagun kuch bathe kar rehe the.. thats it

raman - what? meri biwi ko kaise torture kare uske bare main?  he asked making both thoshi and shagun shocked.

thoshi - yeh tu kya keha reha hai raman..

raman - nothing..you two carry-on. saying he went from there leaving a shocked thoshi

thoshi - shagun kahi raman ko kuch doubt tho nahi hogeya

shagun - dont know aunty..

thoshi - hmm..ab se sab kuch sambhal kar karna.. raman ko doubt nahi hona chahiye.. humari batkismati se woh uss ishita pe zyada trust kartha hai..

shagun - ji aunty..

same time at kitchen raman was taking cold water from fridge..

"samajhthi kya hai woh chudail apne aapko.. meri jan ko hurt kiya.. you just see bitch main kya kartha hum.. badle mein kuch tho dena hoga na tujhe.. saying he took the oil bottle from the shelf and starts to wait for shagun to come out from thoshijis room..

it was after five minutes he saw shagun out from the room and she is walking straight to kitchen..without wasting any more second he poured oil on the floor and went back to his room hiding from her..the time he reached to his room he heard a loud screaming.. ishita got sacred hearing it suddenly..

" raman.. woh awaaz" she asked seeing him 

raman - kuch nahi jan.. bas kuch gir vir geya hoga..

ishita - kya?

raman - arey hoga kuch.. mujhe kya pata.. main tho yehi hun na.. he said trying hard to hide his smile..

ishita - ramannn.. i dont think so.. batao kya tha woh.. bolona..

raman - arey bolana.. nothing

ishita - ramannn.. she glared him

raman - accha baba.. bathatha hun.. woh.. uss shagun ko na ek chotta sa pay back diya thats it..

ishita - mathlab

raman - arey yaar..tumhe hurt ki thi na woh tho bas maine bhi usse gira diya.. oil dalke.. thats it..he said settling himself on the bed

ishita - you mean shagun ne mujhe hurt ki thi..

raman - exactly

ishita - par aapko kaise patha chala..aur yeh.. yeh kya hai raman aapne usse gira bhi diya..

raman - han tho..meri biwi ko koyi kuch kare aur main chup chap.dekhtha rehun..no way madam..you know na you are my jan..and i love you..

ishita - aweee...mujhse ithna pyar karthe ho aap

"hmmm" he nodded cutely

"avo" she called him near and hugged him tight saying " i love you tooooo"..he too pulled her to him and hugged her tight kissing her nape..

"ramannn its tickling " ishita said softly..

"really" he smiled naughtily at her..she looked down getting shy but raman was fast enough to hold her face and press his lips on her..when they were lost in their moment at downstairs shagun was screaming loudly at the servents thinking because of their carelessness she fell..
thoshiji and bhallaji was also their..but seeing shaguns behavior towards the servents bhallaji got angry and he told shagun thay she has no right to scold them its not their fault but hers..

"agar dekhke chali hoti tho aise girti nahi tum" hearing bhallajis words shagun got angry and she shout on him..

"how dare you uncle..how dare you to insult me infront of this so called servants..kahi rishta thi nahi bana rekha hai in sab se"

"shagunnnn..." it was thoshijis loud voice which came out from her mouth automatically hearing shagun badmouthing her husband..

" tumhari himmat kaise hui..mere pati ke bare mein aise bolne ki..tu guest hai yehan tho guest ki tharah reho..mana ki tujhe main mere bete kelite pasand ki thi lekin uska yeh matlab nahi hai ki tu meri husband se aise bath kate samjhi" thoshiji yelled ay shagun making her more angry..

" oh common aunty..aapko kya fark padta hai aap tho khud mujhe class dete hai ki kaise iss khar ko thode" shagun mocked her

thoshi - shut up..kya bakwas bole ja rehe ho tum..

" usse bolne do maa..akhir hum bhi tho jane ki aao humare peet peche iske saath kya kya karthe ho" there comes raman holding ishita through the staircase..

'ishita puttar tu teek hai na" bhallaji asked to ishita..

ishita - ji papaji..

raman - bolo maa..hum bhi sun na chahthe hai ki iss shagun mein aisa kya hai jiskeliye aapne meri biwi ko chot pohchane ki koshish ki"

thoshi - raman..yeh tu kya bol reha hai..

raman - why are u in shock maa..i know everything about your lies but main chup reha because ishita nahi chahthi thi ki main aapse ladu..but not any more..you faked your sickness maa., just to call us back to home so thay you and shagun can hurt ishita and throw her out from my life..

bhallaji - raman..what are you saying?

raman - i am saying the truth papa..she lied to hurt my wife..she is no more like my mother papa she is just selfish like this shagun..

shagun - oh shut up raman dont blame me, its your mother who told me to hurt isheetha..

thoshiji was shocked to hear everything she was standing there like a culprit unable to meet her son and her husband..

raman - Ma i dont know why you hate ishita..may its bacause she is not rich like us..but maa she is rich by heart..she dont know how to hurt people, she loves everyone and trust them very easly too..he said this looking at ishita with love filled eyes..ishita was in tears hearing his honest words..

"Now i am tired playing this hide and seek with my own wife maa..so i decided to move to other house..i want ishitas safty which is not here"

bhallaji - raman..nahi puttar..atleast think about me..

raman - no papa..now i cant take risk for my wife..

hearing all this shagun got irritated and she turns to go but raman stopped her by calling her name and without wasting a second he slapped her hard on her cheek which made her fall on the floor again..

" aaj jo tumne meri jan ke saath kiya na yeh uske liye tha.yaad rekhna agli baar aisa kuch hua tho mar dalunga tujhe"ramans anger was on the peak..seeing this ishita holds his hand to control him..

seeing ramans anger shagun didn't take the risk to argue with him..she quickly left bhalla house promising herself to take revenge from ishra..after she went thoshiji tried to convince raman to not leave home but he was adament and went back to his room atlast thoshiji asked ishita to make him understand..

thoshiji - ishita please i know i did wrong with you but dont fo this to me..dont take my son away from me..

bhallaji - ab ishita se kyun keha rehi hi tum thishiji..yeh aapki karthootho ki phal hai isme iss bichari kya kat sakthi hai..

thoshiji - bhallaji please forgive me but say her to make him understand i know he wont hear anyone otherthan her..

bhallaji - no thoshiji i cant..

ishita - its ok papaji..i will talk to raman..saying she turns to thoshiji then spoke.

" aunty ji i know you dont like me, but trust me i love raman so much..for him i can bear anything but i willbnever ever in my life want to separate him from his mother..i know he loves you and dont worry auntyji give him sometime he will forgive you" saying she went to raman..

bhallaji - dekha thoshiji..ek tharaf shagun humare khar jo thodna chaha aur yeh kudi humare khar ko baandke rekhna..ab tho samjho she is a good girl..uski jaisi bahu aapkk doondhne se bhi nahi milegi..saying he too went from there leaving a confused, angry, sad, and thinking thoshiji.

at ishra room, raman was standing  near the window looking out..suddenly he felt two soft hands around his stomach..

" Ramann...yeh gussa chodona" she said softly in his ear..

" ishita ab tu maa ki side math lena..main kisi ki nahi sunne wala..maine keha diya so keha diya bas"..he said trying to free himself but she hold him tight..

" she is your mother raman..bacche galti karthe hai tho maa maaf karthe hai na tho bacche kyun nahi"

hearing her raman turned back and looked at her..

" kya ho tum yaar? abhi kuch der pehale niche jo hua suna nahi tune..tumhe mujhse alag karne ki koshsh kar rehi thi woh..agar aaj tere saath kuch bada hua hota tho..aur tu keha rehi hai ki main unhe maaf kardun..unbelievable.." he walks to to the bed and sat there..

ishita - i know raman..but see we are together na..i am alright too, then why this much anger..i believe ki auntiji ab kuch galt nahi karegi..

raman - aur yeh tu itni yekeen ke saath kaise keha sakthi ho..

ishita  - because she loves you..

raman - but she hurts you..

ishita - its ok na baba..i am fine, you are with me na what else i want..i just want you with me to be safe nothing else..

raman -" you know one thing? "

ishita - what?

raman - yo are a mad madrasan...saying he hugged her tight like there is no tomorrow..she too hugged him tight mouthing a i love you...after some time raman broked the hug and raman got up and walks to the door making ishita confused..thats when she noticed him locking the room door behind hin..knowing his intentions she thought to tease him a little..

" legtha hai mere ravan kumar ka mood badal reha hai"..she asked getting up from the bed.

raman -"baath mood ki gai na..yeh tho kabhi bhi badal saktha hai..bas tera pass hona zaroori hai"

ishita - accha..abhi abhi tho gusse mein the na aap..tho ajanak mood kaise badal geya.

raman - badlne ko tho kuch bhi badle madrasan like this saree of yours..saying he took a hold on her saree pallu and pulled it in jiffy making it half open..her mouth was in a "o" seeing his sudden action..but she quickly composed herself and runs before his clutch..she was in her underskirt  and blouse only..raman scanned her top to bottom drinking her sexy body wich made her shy..

" dont look at me like that raman "..she said like warning him.

raman - aise nahi tho kaise dekhun..han...accha you mean i need to expose you more..okey sweety just doing...saying he starts to chasing her while she runs around the bed saving herself from his clutch..

" raman dont do this na..dekhi mujhe chot legi hai " dhe said between the running

raman - tho ruk jao na..bhag kyun rehi hai..

ishita - because i know now you are in your naughty mood...but i need to go down..kaam hai mujhe

raman - no way madam..pehale pati ka kaam baath mein bakki kaam..bas tu aja mere haath mein..

ishita - nahi na raman..please..she was saying but suddenly he got hold on her remaining saree and he pulled her in a go making both of them falling in the bed..ishita was jammed beneath him..

"ab bhag ke dikha " he said clutching her hands to both side..and he locked her legs between his..she was breathing heavily making her bossom to go up and down..
her sweating figure is one of those which he loves to see always..becauae he found her more sexy with those sweat drops...

sering him so dangerously close to her she got shy and closed her eyes..the next second raman captured her lips making her moan his name..she engulfed her figures with his pressing it hard unable to take his passion..

he runs his bare feet on her bare leg sliding
the underskirt up with his feet only..still kissing and bitng her lips hard he freed his left hand from her and toom it down to her naval and made patters thete maki g ishita go insane..he slowly untied her underskirt and pushed it down along with her undergarment..soo  his figures starts to do maging on her down making ishita feel heaven and bite his lips unable to control it.

" ouch..jagli billi" 

raman whispered against her lips and quickly went down her and pressed his lips there replacing his fingers..ishita presed his head hard to there making him more happy..while his lips are doing maging there his hands came up to her bossoms and with her help he removed her bouse and undercloth too and starts to.kneed it like it was her favorite hobby..after pleasuring her enough time he undressed himsefl and made ishita lay on him..and it was ishitas chance to pleasure him..she starts to drop wet kissed on his body without leaving an inch..

atlast she come down and starts to pleasure him with her mouth..raman was in heaven.. atlast wen both of them was unable to control he made her lay under hin and enterd inside hin marking her as his again and again..after sometime feeling the release both layed in each others arms getting exhausted....

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wowwww  wonderful  update  dear 

Thanks you so much dear accept my request 

Raman is really very caring husband 

Raman taught nice lesson to shagum make his ishita cry....🤣Ŕ

Shayum is disgusting 😡😡😡😡

She always try to make her cry...

Mrs bhalla also including with her in dirty plan 

Finally raman expose shagum and mrs bhalla 

Shagum left that house....

Ishra romances🔥🔥🔥🔥 

Raman always  naughty 

Eagerly waiting for next update plzzzz 

Sooon dr

Pihu002 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally....after a long time u updated. It's really good to see raman taking stand for his wife👍

Plzzz update ur other stories too....

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Loved raman’s care for ishita❤️

He knew that toshiji and shagun tried to hurt ishita

Finally shagun and toshiji’s plans were exposed 

Ishita tried to convince raman not to leave the house

They are the most sweetest and perfect couple ❤️

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Raman was doing some important work he got romis call he ignored that first but it rang again he picked the call and got shocked hearing ishits is hurt he reached home in few minutes doctor was doing ishitas wound dressing and assured hin she is fine raman was scolding ishita for hurting herself he knew shagun is behind this he teaches her nice lesson hope toshiji will get her senses back and will accept ishita ishra romance was hot

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy

Update soon

Thanks for Pm 

Congratulations for new thread 

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb awesome update 

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Loved it 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update ...

Raman got doubt on Toshiji and Shagun.

He made Shagun pay back..

Shagun spilled the truth in anger and accused Toshiji..

Raman got angry and decided to leave the house..

But Ishita made him calm..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...