ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 29 Jan 2020 - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Good episode!! It’s build up for tomorrow and Friday. Hopefully by Friday we will have Mishbir together. 
the whole hospital scene was funny. Abir looked much stronger and powerful compare to Nish. 😂😂
They shouldn’t have reduced Nishant’s character this low. He could have at least informed BB about Abir’s accident. And like most of y’all I’m also wondering why Abir was floating?? 😂😂
But then again writers want Mishti to find Abir so they made Nish insensitive lol.

BM can go either way at this point, she might support Mishti with eloping or she could be guilt tripping Misti. I hope it’s the first. 

Edited by kin8 - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohhoo guruji 🤗🥳🥳

lovely highlight early morning 🥳

actually is it only me who loved the episode... 

today the apt description will be "Selfish people fighting for selfish reason" 🤣

selfish mother daadu

selfish mother eavesdropping

selfish sister

selfish obsessed lover

selfish bhagodi bride

selfish brother

but me being selfish angry on editor for editing out abir applying haldi on mishti nose in dream 😡 

😆😆

Diyaaa.....even I liked the episode. Superb crime thriller😆😆😆

If you are not seriously invested in any character then it is easy to enjoy this episode😆😆😵

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

there were some reports online, but not sure since they also messed up the party details, thought that the party Shah had given for his lion Award was vatsal’s farewell, but at this point, I want the news to be true.

and really it’s on the story writers. I really like Vatsal and he would have been welcome to stay long.  This could have been a beautiful track and character. They could have kept Nishant as a supportive friend and even in the marriage sequence shown him to be MishBir supporter #KeptHimSane.. it could have been shown as a beautiful relationship where he realizes what MishBir connection is and helped them unite and manao the family.
Even as late as the temple scene when Abhir tells him the truth.. there  was potential for the story to pivot and elevate all the characters. Instead the CVs took the ghisa pita pshyco lover and BB player. 

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

there were some reports online, but not sure since they also messed up the party details, thought that the party Shah had given for his lion Award was vatsal’s farewell, but at this point, I want the news to be true.

and really it’s on the story writers. I really like Vatsal and he would have been welcome to stay long.  This could have been a beautiful track and character. They could have kept Nishant as a supportive friend and even in the marriage sequence shown him to be MishBir supporter #KeptHimSane.. it could have been shown as a beautiful relationship where he realizes what MishBir connection is and helped them unite and manao the family.
Even as late as the temple scene when Abhir tells him the truth.. there  was potential for the story to pivot and elevate all the characters. Instead the CVs took the ghisa pita pshyco lover and BB player. 

meri KeAnu Nayya Doob Gayi 😫 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

hifi Mini even i thought it was real but the drowning part even i wanted to know.... 🤣🤣 we can even neglect the graphic but why floating ye thermacoal hai kya 🤣 and how come nannu seeing him floating and water was still where n how did abir disappear that time 🤣

Only thing I was able to understand was since Abir is BB's son he will also have supernatural qualities that will help him to float in water😆😆😆

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

[

Edited by kin8 - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhi.007

I hope it comes about as Mish running away worried for Abir than knowing Nishant's truth. How Nishant is a soulless demon can be discussed and processed later by mahs.

P.S: Yrhpk's tradition is cycle na.. But may be difficult to execute with shaadi costume. 

ofcourse yaar seeing precap i'm sure bm will convince her to run for her happiness and mish will for her love for abir not after nishant truth... 

haha cycle is their thing but we got a spoiler pic of a scooty with balloon tied to it so guessing mish ran away in scooty 😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

What's going on my people's😃

Cool  🤗🥳

i'm so happy yaar dont know seeing episode n precap i'm so happy 😆🥳

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Onyourface

So much to justify a bhaag ke shaadi 🤣🤣🤣 janta aiwai support kar leti 🤣🤣 ab mujhe eno chahie to digest all this 😆😆😆 it looks extremely funny now 🤣 please end it by this week only 🤣

Mishti bhaagooooo jaldi bhagooooo 

Wrote the same thing...

Mish needed justifications... par itne?

Are Nosh ok at least Insaan toh rahne dete 

Bhag Mishti Bhag

Aur hamara headache bhaga 

😆

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Aaj toh Crime Petrol dekh rahi hoon aisi feeling aayi bygod 😆

Mishti's haldi in progress. She imagines Abir coming there and putting haldi on her. They edited the best part of Abir putting haldi on Mish's nose from the segment #NoMaafi😡

BB realizes she dropped THE report paper! Manje huve khiladi se bhi kabhi kabhi galtiya ho jaati hai. She decides to let Nannu know about her oopsie 😈 #OopsIDidIt

Abir is calling Mish. She hesitates but still picks up but before Abir could tell her anything Mr.NotSoShantAnymore comes there and doesn't let him talk. Abir punches him twice to my satisfaction and tells him that he is going to tell Mishti about his lies and goes away from there.

Kuhu confiscates Mish's phone... #NanchaksSistersLove

Abir driving fast fast on highway, Nishant chasing him... Abir tries to call Mishti again but drops the phone on the passenger side. Tries to get it again in desperation and about to hit a thelawala who is doing chowpati sair on the highway...  ends up hitting a tree! Goes tumbling down the hill into the lake... #NoCellPhonesWhileDriving

Diya goes puff in Mish haldi, she gets alerted that something is wrong. She begs Kuhu for her phone, tries calling Abir but no answer. #IndianLogic

Now drumrolls... the heights of it...

Nishant spots Abir's car, even deduces that Abir might have fallen in the lake, but then decides he is afraid of the water so let Abir be in the lake. Lake is looking quite peaceful anyway, Kulti maring is the best option 👍🏼  #WritersHighOnChewingGum

Now the finale: Mish sends a text to Abir asking if he is okay? So our Mr.NotSoShant texts her back saying he is will not be fine tills he doesn't stop contacting him  #WhatEven

Lo, Mil gaye Mishti ko ek nahi, do nahi, bahot sare justifications for runaway shadi 👍🏼 #RastaSaaf

Mish doesn's believe Abir can write such a message 

#OnceBittenTwiceShy She requests Kunal to go after Abir much to Kuhu's protest. Kunal goes to the hospital and finds out Abir had a fight with someone...

Mish requests Kuhu to find out about Abir and Kuhu gives and her an ultimatum in exchange to be ready to get married to her brother no ifs and buts! 

#BrothersHappinessMattersMore

BM listens to it from outside...

They show Abir floating on top of the water with the help of a retired graphic designer. Meenu was praying... Abme ma helped. #AbirCanFloat 

Precap: Mishti tells BM Abir is in danger. BM tells her she can go if she promises to not return... aaj ke liye itna hi bas, rest of the sentence I will tell you tomorrow 😆 #DotDotDot

@ bold 🤣🤣🤣 for the logic. Why the hell these makers bring in new entrants if they can’t handle even one track properly. The massage to society in this track is? #milliondollarquestion