ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 29 Jan 2020 - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: naina_raina

there were some reports online, but not sure since they also messed up the party details, thought that the party Shah had given for his lion Award was vatsal’s farewell, but at this point, I want the news to be true.

and really it’s on the story writers. I really like Vatsal and he would have been welcome to stay long.  This could have been a beautiful track and character. They could have kept Nishant as a supportive friend and even in the marriage sequence shown him to be MishBir supporter #KeptHimSane.. it could have been shown as a beautiful relationship where he realizes what MishBir connection is and helped them unite and manao the family.
Even as late as the temple scene when Abhir tells him the truth.. there  was potential for the story to pivot and elevate all the characters. Instead the CVs took the ghisa pita pshyco lover and BB player. 

I thought that at the end he would realize his mistake and double cross BB. But with leaving abir to die and texting Mishti from Abir’s phone, there is no turning back now. 
And why doesn’t Abir password protect his phone? During Mishti kidnapping baba also texted from Abir’s phone. 

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haa actually Nannu took advantage of the situation Meenu's ambe maa is in his favor as of now 🤣 i liked how even if didnt plan everything comes in his favor.. wah wah 🤣🤣

Are already it backfired neither kunal or mishti believed in the text only kuhu accepted it.. 

The character Kuhu is a pendulum in this show. Makers jaha chahe ghumade according to their whims and fancies 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

GURUJIII!🥳 We missed this celebration with you for Monday's intense passionate episode😔

Sooo happy to have you back for Mishbir's bhaag ke shaadi🤗

I said the same thing for Nish as well Can't believe the makers twisted Nannu so much😈 I thought they could handle the addiction issues properly...but no😔 Just because he has addiction issues, doesn't mean he should lose humanity😒 #disappointed🤔

arre yaar, did you see teh BTS for haldi segment yesterday. They EDITED the best scene of Abir teasing Mishti with haldi on nose!🤔😒😔 #nothappy

Pre-cap is the best thing yaar!

@Bold: ooh that reminded me of Mish and BM balcony scene before about chidya and ghosla and pataang and darr... Finally BM is giving the strength for mishti chidiya to spread her wings and FLY away.👏 (never return😲😆)

Missed you too 🤗🤗💔 arey no worries we can still discuss that scene nandu  you know I was wondering that abir's room is such a mystery,  so many doors and windows 😆 so someday ...or some night 😆 mishti should explore abir and his room ...together 😆😆☺️

Yeah yeah yeah finally its happening......... 3 idiots style it is 🥳🥳🥳🥳 zooobiiii dobiiii....😆

I am just dumb struck...such a big flip for nannu 🤣🤣🤣 they made fun of all the  anxiety and addiction  problems 😆😆 I don't know what makers wanted to do with this character 🤣🤣🤣 thank God its ending 🤣 they start the track with such a good point and end it like this 😆😆

No I didn't see any segment 😆 And now I will not watch ....otherwise will feel more bad 😆

Oh yes see we were discussing that scene na ...and we thought badi ma will make her fly again ....

But m not able to decode ...BM told her in anger or she actually meant it ? 😆

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I don't know what to say,  meenu ke naye munne mein humanity bhi nahi hai ....he is worse than meenu 🥺🤣🤣🤣😡😡 paani ae darr lagta hai , abir dikh nahi raha toh bachaunga nahi 🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣...... I wish aur aur aur aur punches padte abir the 🤪🤪🤪 instead he texts a good bye msg from abir's phone but mishti dosent believe 😆😆 can't believe this 🤣

BP I hate you ....gone down my eyes forever 😭  ankhon pe itni badi patti kyun bandhi hai🤪

🤪 

Rajkot mein car racing 😆😆🤣

Kuhu didn't say anything when she was required to say , now you can #ShutUpKuhu 🤣🤣

Kunal on abir search mission 

Dreamy haldi ☺️ The only part of the episode I liked !

At the end of the episode,  I was left with a big "why" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Precap precap precap precap......finally chidiya decides to fly

"Jaa mishti jaa.....is baar laut ke mat aanaaaaaaa" 

Yeh sunne ke liye , ye dekhne ke liye kab se wait kar rahe hai saare ......phewwwwwww......

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

🤣🤣🤣

Nannu just became another Baba😆😆Another character bites the dust.......😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

😆😆

Diyaaa.....even I liked the episode. Superb crime thriller😆😆😆

If you are not seriously invested in any character then it is easy to enjoy this episode😆😆😵

Hey even I enjoyed the episode haan 😆😆😆 m above all my emotions now 😆😆

Just happy for mishbir....finallyyyyyyyyyyy☺️ time for IT has arrived ❤️

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Haan diyaaa.....the excecution was good. The whole accident sequence was shot well. My doubt is why is he floating in water??😆

3 idiots theory coming true.....😆A perfect mixture of all the movies to make the most cliched climax......😆

BM actually understood mishti and thought for her. 🥳Atleast some one did. The way they were going on abt Nannu and his cure Mishti was kind of disgusting me. 😆

Kuhu was being an ultimate hypocrite.....as if she would have married someone for the sake of her family. I can understand her concern for Nannu but she is being blind to Mishti's pain...atleast if not support, she could have understood her. I didn't like Kuhu ordering her also

yes somewhat satisfied with episode yaar it was rushed in a way good... 😆 like you said BB's son so supernatural power,... leave that i have another doubt he is floating after rolling down from top naa did he leave his shoes, socks, apple watch in car or while rolling down where did all that go 🤣

Yes more cliched but ok alteast we will get some entertainment to troll n have fun 😆 but cant we get that kiss too like 3 idiots 😆 i know i'm being greedy but still why not..

haha me too it was really so disgusting to ask mish to sacrifice for nannu, be his nurse life long... Yaar Bm actually wanted to talk but bp was not ready to listen, then after knowing mish went to meet abir n seeing everyone only concerned for nannu automatically mothers instincts woke up.. .thank god.. 😆

She has always demanded things from mishti yaar nothing new she is selfish always for herself n her family.. first she wanted mish to sacrifice her happiness for her now for her brother thats it... even i hated her ordering mishti but what more can we expect her bhai needs mishti so obviously sister duty on.. 

Originally posted by: SheThought

Arre Diyu I used the chhota It... cha! We have to keep BB away from IT... she will definitely want to meddle in it 😆

IT is only for our favorITe boy 😳

Yes report will continue tomorrow... #DotDotDot 😆

haha keep BB atleast 10000km away from IT else our favorITe boy wont be able to do IT... 🤣 she can even get influenced by this small It yaar so be careful she has supernatural power.. 🤣

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Nope... Even I loved the episode😃

And I have my reasons😃?.will share in some time😳

wow hifi 🤗🥳

come soon cool will be waiting 🤗

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Hey even I enjoyed the episode haan 😆😆😆 m above all my emotions now 😆😆

Just happy for mishbir....finallyyyyyyyyyyy☺️ time for IT has arrived ❤️

😆😆😆

U also liked it ?? 🤗It was funny and thrilling Uru😆😆

Now  I just want them to wrap up everything with mishbir shaadi....and maybe send nishant for counseling😆😆😆Shaadi made nishant insane😆

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

there were some reports online, but not sure since they also messed up the party details, thought that the party Shah had given for his lion Award was vatsal’s farewell, but at this point, I want the news to be true.

and really it’s on the story writers. I really like Vatsal and he would have been welcome to stay long.  This could have been a beautiful track and character. They could have kept Nishant as a supportive friend and even in the marriage sequence shown him to be MishBir supporter #KeptHimSane.. it could have been shown as a beautiful relationship where he realizes what MishBir connection is and helped them unite and manao the family.
Even as late as the temple scene when Abhir tells him the truth.. there  was potential for the story to pivot and elevate all the characters. Instead the CVs took the ghisa pita pshyco lover and BB player. 

I second you , I really like vatsal ....but can't see nannu reduced to this 🤣🤣 a recovering drug addict and a supportive friend,  they could have made him a beautiful character ...but 🤣🤣.

Even when he is negative I expected him to pull off a Shaurya goenka kind of act...but nannu as a character is so dumb and predictable 🤣🤣

M happy he is leaving now