AnuPre/ParIca AT#189 Jo tum na ho toh hum bhi hum nahin *DT NOTE Pg 82 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Moloy ne aaj kaan mein cotton laga liyaa and I was like smiley37 watching Mohini getting more irritated. Now, more than AnuPre, I am eagerly waiting to see where this is leading to. Anu se Mohini ka mirror showing nahin honewaala hai. Isaliye ab mera poora umeed Moloy par hai. Vaise bhi, why is he nowadays stressing that Pre is his bachi? Vo mujhe digest nahin ho rahi hai....aisa lagtha hai ki kuch tho gadbad soojh rahi hai CVs. 😦

CV(humaraawaala), ab mujhe samaj aa gayi, that you are right on the ego part of Veenamaa. Leave that part of she not thanking Anu. She didn't even think of taking care & comforting her daughter who has just come out of pangs of death. As soon as she saw that Pre was ready to stay in BB, vo muh udaake chala gaya. Pre bhi kam nahin. Usne dekha apni maa ka haath se koon nikal rahi thi. But as soon as she saw that Anu wanted her to stay there, her priority changed. And can somebody tell me why was she roaming around in BB in the night and that too after all the tortures & hardships she had to go through just hours back. Tiring word kabhi suna hai ye ladki?  EK ka CVs....we have now accepted that Pre is from the clan of IronMan; magar usse itna bhi strong mat dikhao ki hum strong word se chid jaaye. Anything in excess will only bring an ulta result. Yaad rakhiyega.

Aww....humaara Haldiram ko kitna taariff karoon vo bhi kam hoga...sirf ek hi insaan hai who really really cares for her....chaahe he is with beard or without beard. smiley2. And no wonder why Pre is his joganiya. When her own Mom makes her feel like a paraaya, then why wouldn't she make Anu her first priority. That is good Priyu...but, if you are going to continue postponing or make excuses in sharing the truth with Viraj, then sorry....you will be loosing more supporters in the run. Because, with Bajaj, you made your stand clear in the first meet itself. Why then it is not happening now? Don't take advantage of the fact that Viraj is a good guy and let, that one fact backfire at you by turning him to be your next kasautii. Please learn from your experiences lady.

Congo girls on the new AT and for completing the previous AT in one day. πŸ‘

Azizrehman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

https://www.instagram.com/p/B73p07oBSJQ/?igshid=1l8fe78ts3blj

haldi start kya🀣

i think ye aamna hai...komo nahi

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azizrehman

e

i think ye aamna hai...komo nahi

aamna toh hsi but cistume kzk ke lag rahe haiπŸ€ͺ

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Moloy ne aaj kaan mein cotton laga liyaa and I was like smiley37 watching Mohini getting more irritated. Now, more than AnuPre, I am eagerly waiting to see where this is leading to. Anu se Mohini ka mirror showing nahin honewaala hai. Isaliye ab mera poora umeed Moloy par hai. Vaise bhi, why is he nowadays stressing that Pre is his bachi? Vo mujhe digest nahin ho rahi hai....aisa lagtha hai ki kuch tho gadbad soojh rahi hai CVs. 😦

CV(humaraawaala), ab mujhe samaj aa gayi, that you are right on the ego part of Veenamaa. Leave that part of she not thanking Anu. She didn't even think of taking care & comforting her daughter who has just come out of pangs of death. As soon as she saw that Pre was ready to stay in BB, vo muh udaake chala gaya. Pre bhi kam nahin. Usne dekha apni maa ka haath se koon nikal rahi thi. But as soon as she saw that Anu wanted her to stay there, her priority changed. And can somebody tell me why was she roaming around in BB in the night and that too after all the tortures & hardships she had to go through just hours back. Tiring word kabhi suna hai ye ladki?  EK ka CVs....we have now accepted that Pre is from the clan of IronMan; magar usse itna bhi strong mat dikhao ki hum strong word se chid jaaye. Anything in excess will only bring an ulta result. Yaad rakhiyega.

Aww....humaara Haldiram ko kitna taariff karoon vo bhi kam hoga...sirf ek hi insaan hai who really really cares for her....chaahe he is with beard or without beard. smiley2. And no wonder why Pre is his joganiya. When her own Mom makes her feel like a paraaya, then why wouldn't she make Anu her first priority. That is good Priyu...but, if you are going to continue postponing or make excuses in sharing the truth with Viraj, then sorry....you will be loosing more supporters in the run. Because, with Bajaj, you made your stand clear in the first meet itself. Why then it is not happening now? Don't take advantage of the fact that Viraj is a good guy and let, that one fact backfire at you by turning him to be your next kasautii. Please learn from your experiences lady.

Congo girls on the new AT and for completing the previous AT in one day. πŸ‘

aaone  mere shiraj ke liye kuch nahi kaha😳

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

She looks so pretty here.. Ek dum sunshine. I think it is for kzk coz Pooja is also in yellow, so haldi ka color theme hoga. 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B75PwU8hwRK/?igshid=1xcg1qi7h9r1h

❀️❀️❀️❀️

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

She looks so pretty here.. Ek dum sunshine. I think it is for kzk coz Pooja is also in yellow, so haldi ka color theme hoga. 

haan looks like haldi started 

aaj anu pocket me haldi leke ghum raha tha🀣

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am wondering Parica ki enemy (Spotty dada) had been to the sets 1week back. And yet we didn't get any news on the 'mystery man'. . Eri...kidhar chupaake rakha hai baby unko? πŸ˜†

After watching Aamna's IV by him on the YT channel, I am feeling bad for the artists who do this negative roles. The way she said that there are days she couldn't sleep and got emotional, while describing how that baby killing act in hospital did affect her a lot, mujhe ye CVs par itna gussa aaya ki, I felt like usko jaake kush sunaau. Neither the artists who are performing are happy with the scene, nor the viewers who are watching it are happy. Fir kyon aise scenes daalthe rahthe hai ye faltu log. πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑

Edited by grace4317 - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

I am wondering Parica ki enemy (Spotty dada) had been to the sets 1week back. And yet we didn't get any news on the 'mystery man'. . Eri...kidhar chupaake rakha hai baby unko? πŸ˜†

After watching Aamna's IV by him on the YT channel, I am feeling bad for the artists who do this negative roles. The way she said that there are days she couldn't sleep and got emotional, while describing how that baby killing act in hospital did affect her a lot, mujhe ye CVs par itna gussa aaya ki, I felt like usko jaake kush sunaau. Neither the artists who are performing are not happy with the scene, nor the viewers who are watching it are happy. Fir kyon aise scenes daalthe rahthe hai ye faltu log. πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑

did she really said  that 

sharm karo  cvs πŸ˜‘😑😑