Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

yaar i've explained it to mini today morning.. wait i'll repost it here..

the basic difference between mah n rjv is that rjv help kids to get through with the problem rather than finding solution but mah family only wants a temporary solution to get the kid out of the problem they dont help kids to get through the problem.. and one kid is neglected considering others happiness.. so now nannu needs help so make mish the solution.. 

this is the basic fault of the family yaar... if you consider kuhu n mishti issue too the same happened mishti was blamed for kunals anger, for everything that was not even related to her n only solution is her sacrifice of her own happiness for kuku happiness... here too same is happening... nannu's addiction n his heart break is mish responsible as she is the only one who can give him happiness even if it means she has to sacrifice her own happiness.. 

and coming to family breaking as jas n nannu are family they want mish to adjust with them one wrong decision from her side will affect them in turn the family... basically she should be the scapegoat for the family happiness... 

but all this applies only to own family when its for rjv family mish can do anything they wont question... its upto mish to do anything... 

ohh my i totally forgot the most important events outside mah house smiley37smiley37 GD break up, truth revelation, mishbir getting caught, abir listening to mish nish n MU mishti, kunal warning to mish on kuku shaadi day smiley37smiley37 totally cursed...  

ahh yes I read that post toosmiley20 Very intelligently and well-thought out post dearsmiley31

The more we dig into Mah family dynamics, the more serious the parenting and family issues become. It's not as happy-go-lucky as appeared pre-leapsmiley12smiley24smiley32

@bold: ha exactly! Soo many cursed things has happened outside the mah housesmiley44smiley18

smiley37

That's why mishbir need to start their new life as a married couple in a fresh new house. Mishbir house is free of buri nazar.smiley27smiley31smiley20

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haiiilllllaaaa this actually fits mishti running away with everyone's consent smiley37smiley37 yaar kunal is the only option as only he can talk to mish n make her understand but kuhu n family will kill him if this happens smiley37smiley37 but idea acha hai lets do one thing let kunal bring mishti to mandap n in mean time he can talk to her n explain things and on reaching mandap mish can decide n go with kunal... smiley36

yup it totally makes sensesmiley20 and fits the storyline perfectlysmiley31 Kunal would be the best choice.

Not just us who saw this reference..smiley2

https://twitter.com/Vdian_by_heart/status/1218741660089118720

p.s looks like we won't even get to mandap and dulha swap, from today's pre-capsmiley36

ahh well it's okay. At least Mishti is running offsmiley41 That's the main pointsmiley32 At least she is running for Abir and her love. Not because of Nish's truth or Kunal's 'gyaan'

Mishti runs for Abir!smiley27 That's all we needsmiley42

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Aaj kuchh zyada hi ho gaya mishti 😆😆 That car racing felt like some 90s ka  video game 🤣

Sasta , not so Sundar and definitely not that tikau😆

That car...🤣

Hollywood movie...🤣

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Oh wow Nandu!!

And Abir doesn't even have to hide in his NGO. He is already at such location (of course, gareeb production house ke hisab se) smiley36

Mishti just has to find him there and Just Do IT!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7tSzn1h44O/

smiley37 oh wow, you're rightsmiley20 Abir is already at a similar locationsmiley36 (not ladakh production level, but mumbai pond typessmiley37)

haha plus with the pic you posted of Shah with school children...maybe it really could be part of the showsmiley2it completes the movie reference - Amir is also with school children in his science academy in that last scenesmiley36smiley32smiley37

It all fits togethersmiley32smiley41smiley27

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

🤣🤣 ahhaahha no words 😆

https://twitter.com/Ajeebrajvansh/status/1222359763414962176

Honestly laughing out loud🤣

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

🤣🤣 ahhaahha no words 😆

https://twitter.com/Ajeebrajvansh/status/1222359763414962176

Honestly laughing out loud🤣

Nhi...it will be...

Ja Mishti ja, jee le apni zindagi...🤣

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Uru! this is for you!😃🤗

https://twitter.com/DewaSnS3/status/1222343654796185600

vm credit to twittr

Wish they actually played this song, with a longer dream sequence

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ok....

I know today's episode has mixed reactions due to many thing

1. Mishti being forced into a loveless n unnecessary marriage by one of the sane characters of the show.. Bade Papa..in the name of family n honour

2. Nannus character being shown as real physcho....

3. Marriage being stretched 

Well these are but a few reasons which is making people irritated or kinda feel when will this marriage track end😆

Here's the catch.....

I'm liking the episodes from last week😳...n I'll tell you guys why

1. Yes nish was made a little negative.. I'm saying little coz atleast he has it in him that somewhere he's doing wrong but convincing himself by saying he's doing it for Mishti.. Just liked monster convinces herself that she does everything for family...

But the catch here is.. His character shift or flip was gradually shown... He dint turn negative overnight..... He still has potential to come back unlike baba..... His own observation/ stalking on MishBir showed him how much MishBir love eachother..........

Nish is already fallen in Love with Mishti.......n now in the name of protecting her.. He is trying to get Mishti or rather win Mishti n defeat Abhir.. his mind is in total mess which was the result of his growing obsession of Mishti , his jelousey or the obsession to defeat Abhir and his history of addiction has added to his current condition

So I kind of can accept nish as a negative character now since I've seen what got him there

2. Yes Abhir enters every dam function of Mishti n Nish ka marriage which creates drama.. But really after seeing few other dramas this drama is way way way more acceptable....

Abhir hasn't gone overboard.... He's trying to convince Mishti..n he kinda did it in a very beautiful way.. Now when he came to convince her family things Went out of hand, thanks to nish.......

Yes at the end of the day this is a tele soap....n trust me they are way more heavy dramas in Hollywood TV n in ITV.... So we just can't blame ITV😆.....

Just see the sitcom FRIENDS.... Characters Ross n Rachel ki story ISS more twisted n complicated than our MishBirs n people call it a classic😆

The point I wanna make is ...story hai bhai... Without drama sustain nahi karega😆 but atleast here drama has some background😆

3. I'm happy that it's very clear to both Mishti n Abhir why this marriage with nishanth is happening... There is no * I won't tell him to save him* thing😊.... She clearly says That she'll go week if Abhir is around her....N mutually they agree for Maheswari family sake .... Till Abhir sees that something is wrong with nish..

4. Coming to family.. It's not just in shows but in real life to there are parents for whom family honour n pride comes first..... Even before the happiness of their children..... This is not something which is shown only on ITV or our show.. But even reputed shows have this... Small example GAMES OF THRONE😆 I don't even n can't even get into the details how children's are manipulated😆..

Basically our society is liked that..... Gives attention n importance to what others think..... In the name of Honor..n when it comes to woman the door gets tighter n rules never get bent

That's what is been shown... Whatever nish does is ok.... But just one step by Mishti to go to Abhir will make her lose her family love... It's not something which never happened

Coming to the episode

I really liked it😃..n I think I made it clear😆

1. I liked it that there is no hide n seek between nish n Abhir... Nish was not made a sacrifice ka putlaa.. But insted his slight negative side from the past came out..n he's in open challenge with Abhir..no hide n seek there

Abhir sees what nish is n wants to tell it to everyone.. the fight for his love became more stronger for him now

2. Mishti dint care about anyone once she got the intuition that all is not well with Abhir😆

Neither kuhu nor anyone could get her attention😆.. All she could think was something is wrong with Abhir..n she wanted to know if he's ok.... Or rather wanted to be with him😆

3. Kuhu ka flipping was expected..n I think Uru has explained it in one of Her previous posts why😃.. She's not a trusted person of anyone.. Like Abhir had his trust on Kunal.. But who trusts kuhu like that?.. She's just getting piratical n seeing things and trying to handle it on her own

N also this is like laying the base for the after marriage track😃.. Where all four of them will have battles to win😆 together n as a couple n as siblings😊

So from last week they were laying a foundation of run away marriage....n Nish ka character change will save mishti from getting any sorry feeling for leaving nish at the alter..... Also it'll be easy for bade Papa* whenever the time comes* to accept MishBir marriage😊

I feel all the characters are getting to play a roll.. MishBir are given importance. Story is moving toward marriage conclusion.... So I'm liking it😃

I have much more to say.. But I think I've pretty much summed up everything I wanted to say😊

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Do check this thread out everyone👍🏼

A very nicely integrated train of thought on mishbir's positions now. Compared to bashing the characters, the writer has tried to clearly understand and explain the mindsets of Mishti and Abir👍🏼

https://twitter.com/irritatu/status/1222361116312866816

Might be one or two things I don't completely agree on, but overall a very interesting perspective👏👍🏼

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Uru! this is for you!😃🤗

https://twitter.com/DewaSnS3/status/1222343654796185600

vm credit to twittr

Wish they actually played this song, with a longer dream sequence

Woah woah it looks so beautiful this way  ...wish we got this in the episode ☺️

And I saw that segment also ....softie softie abir applying haldi on cutie cutie mishti   Too cute yar too cute  makers shouldn't have edited it 😈😆