Kahin makers ne sach me logic aur science use kiya hai?😲 

#recordbreaking🤣

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

😔 I know we're all very upset. #disappointed as usual🤔

the bts scenes are soo adorable❤️

@bold: ha you mean two sets of haldi right?😆 kya hua Pali? so excited about mishbir bhaag ke shaadi that brain be chikdi hogaya😆😛

Haha Nandu! Brain chikdi hi hogaya hai, sacchi 🤣

Yes, meant to write Haldi only. Rituals ne paka diya hai... brain has gone mush😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Here the scientific answer bachon😎😆

https://twitter.com/fille_positive/status/1222376265669234688

Kahin makers ne sach me logic aur science use kiya hai?😲 

#recordbreaking🤣

So in conclusion, Abir is buoyant 🤣

Kya soulful combination hai!

Science ka science aur poetry ki poetry 🤣

Jute, peeli juraab wagerah apne aap nikal gaye woh bhi bilkul muft, muft, muft 😆

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Woah woah it looks so beautiful this way  ...wish we got this in the episode ☺️

And I saw that segment also ....softie softie abir applying haldi on cutie cutie mishti   Too cute yar too cute  makers shouldn't have edited it 😈😆

yea I wish we got the same in the epi too😳

haan it was soo adorable❤️

How dare they cut it out!?😔😡 What is it with the editors and vengeance with nose touch - they cut out the nose rub in mumbai 'pareshaan' song😔😡

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

So in conclusion, Abir is buoyant 🤣

Kya soulful combination hai!

Science ka science aur poetry ki poetry 🤣

Jute, peeli juraab wagerah apne aap nikal gaye woh bilkul muft, muft, muft 😆

haha I guess that's the limit of ITV logic🤣 

That science theory would only work if Abir was conscious or even semi-unconscious.

Just copying my words from the LU post:

ITV logic wins whilst real physics out the windowsmiley37smiley36

"When an object floats, the buoyant force balances the force of gravity. When it sinks, gravity wins."

Gravity toh ITV hamesha bhul jaata haismiley37

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

New Mishbir VM. Pls watch. Pls subscribe my channel, I need followers, pleaseee.....PLSSS

https://youtu.be/hs7Mz0lONTE

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Ok....

I know today's episode has mixed reactions due to many thing

1. Mishti being forced into a loveless n unnecessary marriage by one of the sane characters of the show.. Bade Papa..i the name of family n honour

2. Nannus character being shown as real physcho....

3. Marriage being stretched 

Well these are but a few reasons which is making people irritated or kinda feel when will this marriage track end😆

Here's the catch.....

I'm liking the episodes from last week😳...n I'll tell you guys why

1. Yes nish was made a little negative.. I'm saying little coz atleast he has it in him that somewhere he's doing wrong but convincing himself by saying he's doing it for Mishti.. Just liked monster convinces herself that she does everything for family...

But the catch here is.. His character shift or flip was gradually shown... He dint turn negative overnight..... He still has potential to come back unlike baba..... His own observation/ stalking on MishBir showed him how much MishBir love eachother..........

Nish is already fallen in Love with Mishti.......n now in the name of protecting her.. He is trying to get Mishti or rather win Mishti n defeat Abhir.. his mind is in total mess which was the result of his growing obsession of Mishti , his jelousey or the obsession to defeat Abhir and his history of addiction has added to his current condition

So I kind of can accept nish as a negative character now since I've seen what got him there

2. Yes Abhir enters every dam function of Mishti n Nish ka marriage which creates drama.. But really after seeing few other dramas this drama is way way way more acceptable....

Abhir hasn't gone overboard.... He's trying to convince Mishti..n he kinda did it in a very beautiful way.. Now when he came to convince her family things Went out of hand, thanks to nish.......

Yes at the end of the day this is a tele soap....n trust me they are way more heavy dramas in Hollywood TV n in ITV.... So we just can't blame ITV😆.....

Just see the sitcom FRIENDS.... Characters Ross n Rachel ki story ISS more twisted n complicated than our MishBirs n people call it a classic😆

The point I wanna make is ...story hai bhai... Without drama sustain nahi karega😆 but atleast here drama has some background😆

3. I'm happy that it's very clear to both Mishti n Abhir why this marriage with nishanth is happening... There is no * I won't tell him to save him* thing😊.... She clearly says That she'll go week if Abhir is around her....N mutually they agree for Maheswari family sake .... Till Abhir sees that something is wrong with nish..

4. Coming to family.. It's not just in shows but in real life to there are parents for whom family honour n pride comes first..... Even before the happiness of their children..... This is not something which is shown only on ITV or our show.. But even reputed shows have this... Small example GAMES OF THRONE😆 I don't even n can't even get into the details how children's are manipulated😆..

Basically our society is liked that..... Gives attention n importance to what others think..... In the name of Honor..n when it comes to woman the door gets tighter n rules never get bent

That's what is been shown... Whatever nish does is ok.... But just one step by Mishti to go to Abhir will make her lose her family love... It's not something which never happened

Coming to the episode

I really liked it😃..n I think I made it clear😆

1. I liked it that there is no hide n seek between nish n Abhir... Nish was not made a sacrifice ka putlaa.. But insted his slight negative side from the past came out..n he's in open challenge with Abhir..no hide n seek there

Abhir sees what nish is n wants to tell it to everyone.. the fight for his love became more stronger for him now

2. Mishti dint care about anyone once she got the intuition that all is not well with Abhir😆

Neither kuhu nor anyone could get her attention😆.. All she could think was something is wrong with Abhir..n she wanted to know if he's ok.... Or rather wanted to be with him😆

3. Kuhu ka flipping was expected..n I think Uru has explained it in one of Her previous posts why😃.. She's not a trusted person of anyone.. Like Abhir had his trust on Kunal.. But who trusts kuhu like that?.. She's just getting piratical n seeing things and trying to handle it on her own

N also this is like laying the base for the after marriage track😃.. Where all four of them will have battles to win😆 together n as a couple n as signings😊

So from last week they were laying a foundation of run away marriage....n Nish ka character change will save mishti from getting any sorry feeling for leaving nish at the alter..... Also it'll be easy for bade Papa* whenever the time comes* to accept MishBir marriage😊

I feel all the characters are getting to play a roll.. MishBir are given importance. Story is moving toward marriage conclusion.... So I'm liking it😃

I have much more to say.. But I think I've pretty much summed up everything I wanted to say😊

Awesome post yaar!👏🤗

Lovely thought points, you wrote them out really clearly and explained them all so well👏👍🏼

I've also really enjoyed all the episodes since last week. Sure yesterday's epi had some extra chewing gum family drama with Jas vs Bp cries. But still I enjoyed the rest😃

I'll come back with a proper review, soon🤗

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Awesome post yaar!👏🤗

Lovely thought points, you wrote them out really clearly and explained them all so well👏👍🏼

I've also really enjoyed all the episodes since last week. Sure yesterday's epi had some extra chewing gum family drama with Jas vs Bp cries. But still I enjoyed the rest😃

I'll come back with a proper review, soon🤗

Thank you for reading it🤗🤗.. Will wait for your response😳

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Me hoon yahan Cool😃

Did u see the segments..?? I saw two segments... kuch khaas nahi lage muje.. Wohi same today's episode scenes.. What abt u??

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Ok....

I know today's episode has mixed reactions due to many thing

1. Mishti being forced into a loveless n unnecessary marriage by one of the sane characters of the show.. Bade Papa..in the name of family n honour

2. Nannus character being shown as real physcho....

3. Marriage being stretched 

Well these are but a few reasons which is making people irritated or kinda feel when will this marriage track end😆

Here's the catch.....

I'm liking the episodes from last week😳...n I'll tell you guys why

1. Yes nish was made a little negative.. I'm saying little coz atleast he has it in him that somewhere he's doing wrong but convincing himself by saying he's doing it for Mishti.. Just liked monster convinces herself that she does everything for family...

But the catch here is.. His character shift or flip was gradually shown... He dint turn negative overnight..... He still has potential to come back unlike baba..... His own observation/ stalking on MishBir showed him how much MishBir love eachother..........

Nish is already fallen in Love with Mishti.......n now in the name of protecting her.. He is trying to get Mishti or rather win Mishti n defeat Abhir.. his mind is in total mess which was the result of his growing obsession of Mishti , his jelousey or the obsession to defeat Abhir and his history of addiction has added to his current condition

So I kind of can accept nish as a negative character now since I've seen what got him there

2. Yes Abhir enters every dam function of Mishti n Nish ka marriage which creates drama.. But really after seeing few other dramas this drama is way way way more acceptable....

Abhir hasn't gone overboard.... He's trying to convince Mishti..n he kinda did it in a very beautiful way.. Now when he came to convince her family things Went out of hand, thanks to nish.......

Yes at the end of the day this is a tele soap....n trust me they are way more heavy dramas in Hollywood TV n in ITV.... So we just can't blame ITV😆.....

Just see the sitcom FRIENDS.... Characters Ross n Rachel ki story ISS more twisted n complicated than our MishBirs n people call it a classic😆

The point I wanna make is ...story hai bhai... Without drama sustain nahi karega😆 but atleast here drama has some background😆

3. I'm happy that it's very clear to both Mishti n Abhir why this marriage with nishanth is happening... There is no * I won't tell him to save him* thing😊.... She clearly says That she'll go week if Abhir is around her....N mutually they agree for Maheswari family sake .... Till Abhir sees that something is wrong with nish..

4. Coming to family.. It's not just in shows but in real life to there are parents for whom family honour n pride comes first..... Even before the happiness of their children..... This is not something which is shown only on ITV or our show.. But even reputed shows have this... Small example GAMES OF THRONE😆 I don't even n can't even get into the details how children's are manipulated😆..

Basically our society is liked that..... Gives attention n importance to what others think..... In the name of Honor..n when it comes to woman the door gets tighter n rules never get bent

That's what is been shown... Whatever nish does is ok.... But just one step by Mishti to go to Abhir will make her lose her family love... It's not something which never happened

Coming to the episode

I really liked it😃..n I think I made it clear😆

1. I liked it that there is no hide n seek between nish n Abhir... Nish was not made a sacrifice ka putlaa.. But insted his slight negative side from the past came out..n he's in open challenge with Abhir..no hide n seek there

Abhir sees what nish is n wants to tell it to everyone.. the fight for his love became more stronger for him now

2. Mishti dint care about anyone once she got the intuition that all is not well with Abhir😆

Neither kuhu nor anyone could get her attention😆.. All she could think was something is wrong with Abhir..n she wanted to know if he's ok.... Or rather wanted to be with him😆

3. Kuhu ka flipping was expected..n I think Uru has explained it in one of Her previous posts why😃.. She's not a trusted person of anyone.. Like Abhir had his trust on Kunal.. But who trusts kuhu like that?.. She's just getting piratical n seeing things and trying to handle it on her own

N also this is like laying the base for the after marriage track😃.. Where all four of them will have battles to win😆 together n as a couple n as siblings😊

So from last week they were laying a foundation of run away marriage....n Nish ka character change will save mishti from getting any sorry feeling for leaving nish at the alter..... Also it'll be easy for bade Papa* whenever the time comes* to accept MishBir marriage😊

I feel all the characters are getting to play a roll.. MishBir are given importance. Story is moving toward marriage conclusion.... So I'm liking it😃

I have much more to say.. But I think I've pretty much summed up everything I wanted to say😊

Awesome post cool 🤗🤗🤗🤗 very very beautiful summary and you have presented your points in a well balanced manner

Agree with your take on all the characters , j am on the same page as you , in a way yes for sometime mishbir felt out of character but on the whole their characterisation was intact,  mishbir  have a soulful connection,  and through out the track we felt that , so the writers successfully managed to keep the soulful simple love intact,  intact the intensity in mishbir these days is more  appealing  the essence of "love" remained intact! 

This track also makes a way for future tracks , high chances mishbir will lìve separately, kuku's love story will start all over again after divorce I believe,  and this time it will be wonderful to see a mature kunal dealing with the situation,  I am happy for kunal too , he got a wonderful redemption !!

Mahs will definitely be mishti ki wajah se for time being , but eventually things will fall in place , a slight glimpse of k3g for future ....