leelavathi845 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Aww

Excited for kalma marriage with all ritual

Kalma007 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aww, cho cute! So looking forward to Kalma romance inbetween wedding rituals!

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Wow malharji memory wapas aa gyi.....

Ab shaadi hogi....

Chandana rekha di mast likha aap logo ne maja hi aa gya...

Next part kab milega...

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

scene 18 

malhar was missing kalyani badly lying in room .Kalyani was feeling same .malhar while hiding from house members climbs in kalyani' s room .he locks the door of room and started to serach her when he hears some noise from washroom .kalyani was taking bath inside.she was wearing her undergarments only and drape a towel around her body while coming out from washroom .malhar was hiding behind the curtain to give surprise .when kalyani comes out from washroom. he was totally lost in her beauty her creamy legs and bare shoulders was showing clearly from the towel .he forgets to take breath .he was blushing due to shyness .kalyani removes her towel without realizing his presence which gives him more clear view of her body in two  pieces of clothes .malhar loses his sense he feels urge to kiss her and make her his forever. he comes out from curtain and pulls her close. she was shocked with his presence and feels scary .she was about to shout for help when he put his hand on her mouth.both share deep  eye lock .kalyani was all red like a bride .she was trying hard to cover herself but her towel was on floor and malhar was holding her waist while pulling her more closer .he places his lips on her and started showering his whole love and passion on her .she was nervous and shy with his bold move.malhar feels lost in her beauty he picks her in his arms and place her on bed .he understood her condition and gives a warm hug to calm her down a bit .kalyani felt little bit relief .malhar lovingly holds her and calls 

malhar: kya hoa meri pagli ?? bolti kyun band ho gayi tumhri mujhe dekh ka han tell me kab sa notice kar rha hon kuch to bolo kuch bol nhi rhe hon are you okay 

kalyani:kuch .......kuch nhi aisa kuch nhi hai ( while trying to hide her fronts parts which undergarments barely covers )ap ghalat soch rhe hain 

malhar:(seeing her understand everything)  malhar yeh lo towel pehan lo i am sorry agr mana tume uncomfortable feel krwya i shouldn't do something like that i am really sorry maaf kardo i will not do this again

kalyani: (mentally scolds herself in mind )malhar ji apko sorry bolne ki need nhi hai apko haq hai mujhe pa meri body pa and i trust you completely apko pora haq hai mere her cheex pa wo to i was feeling shy pta nhi mujhe sharm a gayi thi pehle aise kabhi hoa nhi kuch na isliye but apka dekhne sa ma uncomfortable kabhi nhi ho sakti i know pyaar karte hain ap mujse bohat zyada aur ma bhi karti hon patni ho apki ma apko mere permission ki need bhi nhi hai is sab ka liye samjhe 

malhar:( while kissing on her forehead ) but i love you not youre body tumhre permission aur consent ka bina ma kabhi bhi apna right tumpa tgopna nhi chahta youre feelings are more important than mine samjhe mere pagli 

kalyani: ( giving a kiss on his lips and forehead while pulling him more closer ) i know janti hon ma apko aik saal sa zyada hogya hai hume sath ma is rishte you are the best and thats why i love you a lot 

malhar: (while enjoying this closeness huskiky wishpers in her ear ) looking hot mujhe nhi pta tha mere pagli itni zyada sundar hai ma excited hon suhaagraat ka liye bus jaldi sa ghar wale sare rasmon ka sath shadi krwa den wese mera bus chale to abhi mana lon ma 

kalyani: (while blushing hits him with pillow ) you naughty boy dont you dare jaldi sa yahan sa jaye is sa pehle koi dekh len jab tak shadi nhi hogi mujhse dor rahen samjhe 

malhar( while kissing on her neck and back ) han to biwi ho meri mera haq hai naughty hone ka you are mine only mine soon make love to you phir apni bahon ma qed kar longa kahi dor nhi jane doga trust me thats my promise 

kalyani: axcha na baba abhi to jayen 

malhar while kissing on her forehead leaves her and throws her clothes on bed and winks 

malhar: ma ja rha hon likin madam kapren pehan len aur plzz Windows band kar liya karo ma nhi chahta koi aur tume aise dekhe sirf door nhi windows ko bhi lock kiya karo aj to ma tha to pati hon tumhra kal ko koi bhi ho skta hai ab bachi nhi ho tum young married girl ho samjho doorlock karo 

kalyani: ok baba sorry na yaad nhi raha next time i wil be careful trust me pakka promise 

this is it .dont know how it was . even really sorry because i only read scene 17 and then created this if any mistake you see then forgive me some one request me yo write here so i write this .shower love .savira here 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Aww

so cute

loved KalMa's secret meeting

thanks for writing 

sanjanareddy670 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yaar intne din tak kaha gayab hogayi yaar 

waiting for ur new stories

Vpplinu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

When will we get this type of scene in the serial. All they show is blackmail, drama, misunderstanding and separation. Lovely  update thank you 😊 

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Scene 19 

Ahilya Nivas had been bustling since early morning. Preparations were in full swing for the pooja that day. 

Anupriya was preparing the prasad and food. Swara was helping her out. Sarthak was making sure all items required were there and Madhav was supervising the decorations and other things. 

Malhar came there with Moksh in his arms. He looked around and saw that Kalyani was not there. Since meeting her last night, Malhar was feeling restless. 

"Moksh hum donon ke alawa har koi busy hai. Pata nahin teri aai kya kar ri hogi. Jaake dekhe?" He messaged Kalyani.

Out house pe aajao. 

Main nahin aa sakthi. Pallavi chachi yahan baithi hai. 

😐

Acha teekh hai I'll try. 

Very Good. I'm waiting. 

Malhar had left Moksh with his father saying he had some important work to do.  

He was waiting for her impatiently in the outhouse pacing here and there. "Kitna der laga rahi hai.."

In Kalyani's room, Pallavi was engrossed in her phone, so Kalyani told her, "Chachi,main washroom jaa ri hun." 

Pallavi was not bothered,"Haan Haan jao, jaldi aajao warna aaosaheb aake mujhe daantegi."

"Haan main jaldi aa jaungi."

She made an action of opening and closing the bathroom door. Seeing Pallavi still engrossed in her phone, Kalyani removed her shoes and quietly tiptoed to the balcony. She jumped out from there and reached the outhouse. 

"Malharji……" she ran and hugged him.

"Kabse wait kar ra hun, Itni der kyun laga di?" He held her waist and took a good look at her. She looked beautiful in her green suit. 

"Aise kya dekh re hain" she blushed, unable to withstand his gaze. 

"Dekh raha hun, meri biwi kitni khoobsurat hai. Kal raat se mere dimaag se nahi hat rahi hai." 

She blushed even more when he mentioned their meeting last night. 

"Mujhe ab jaana hoga. Chachi ko patha chal gaya toh Aao Saheb se mujhe sun ni padegi." 

"Itni jaldi nahi jaane doonga.. Sab busy hai kisiko patha nahi chalega." His fingers twined with hers. She was lost in his eyes. They stood there staring into each other's eyes. He bent down, about to kiss her cheek when, suddenly, a voice boomed. 

"Are ye outhouse ka darwaza andar se kisne  bandh kiya? Kaun hai andhar, kholo." 

Someone was banging the door startling Malhar and Kalyani. They recognised Aao Saheb's voice. Kalyani became tense, "Aaj toh main gayi. Ye sab aapke wajah se hua. Yeh khidki bhi teekh karwa diya, usse bhi bahar nahi nikal sakthi. Ab kya karoon?"

Seeing her tense Malhar was also getting tensed up, "Chup raho, kuch sochne do".

He saw the old cupboard there and opened it to see there was some space in it. Kalyani could fit into it. They now heard more voices outside, "Are kya hua Aao Saheb?" 

"Are dekho na, andhar se darwaza bandh hai, patha nahin kaun hai andhar. Kabse aawaz laga rahe hai hum, kholne ka naam hi nahi le raha hai."

Everyone started banging the door together. Malhar asked Kalyani to hide inside the cupboard quickly. He then opened the door rubbing his eyes, pretending that he had slept off. 

"Malhar… tum andhar kya kar rahe the? Itni der se aawaz laga rahe hai hum, khola kyun nahin? Aao Saheb asked angrily. 

Malhar stammered, "Aao… .Saheb!! Main yahan kuch saaman rakhne aaya tha… mujhe patha nahi kyun.. bohot neend aa gayi. So gaya mai. Ab ye sab aawaz sunke utha."

All the others standing behind her also looked annoyed. 

"Hato ab yahan se, hame Saadiyon ke kaam ka kuch saaman nikalna hai yahan se, tumhare wajah se kaam ruk gaya itni der." she said marching towards the cupboard where Kalyani was hidden. 

Malhar looked horrified and at a loss of words. How could he stop Aao Saheb? 

One look at his face and Anupriya understood the situation. She stopped Aao Saheb from opening the cupboard, "Aao Saheb aap Jayiye, main lekar aati hun. Jayiye aap aaram se baithye ghar main. Aur aap sab log bhi Jayiye." 

After everyone had left, she glared at Malhar, who looked embarrassed. She opened the cupboard to see her daughter sitting inside. "Aai… thank you. Tumne hame bacha liya. " Kalyani said. 

"Ab jaldi jao yahan se isse pehle ki  Pallavi tumhe doondne lage."

Kalyani quickly ran away from there. Luckily Pallavi had dozed off and she hadn't seen Kalyani entering through the balcony. 

Malhar also quietly walked away from the outhouse unable to open his mouth in front of his Mai. 

The pooja went on very well. Panditji had fixed the muhurat of their marriage to be after 3 days. 

Edited by rekha1975 - 4 years ago