Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

Last shaadi wale promo ke baad to jo ghaas dali thi wo bhi utha ke le gaye audience islie 2 se 1.7 ho gaya. And Photo pe mala ko kitna ghaas milega wo bhi pata chalega... i guess thoda ghaas milega coz Komo full mode mein wapas aayi and she has been a ghaas attaracter.

They should just stop experimenting with plots and focus on a storyline if they can.

Oppo had explained na in details. Her friends had been to sets and shared some news like sponors nahi hain, online trp is low offline bhi stable. nahi hai so to grab attention 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda

Yes the iron lady is back safely with her iron kid at BB

she be like

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

They could've easily shown the soulmates reuniting and facing the kasautis together after RB's exit, but they chose not to. Isi se samajh jao ki kyun nahi dikhaya...

maata ki maaya. πŸ€ͺ 

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Hello Mod ji. I felt to clarify being one of the veterans of this AT

We previously were not allowed to discuss anything about Erica/Prerna before so we couldn't discuss anything apart from Prerna & PreRish and her personal life discussion you know we had to avoid. But still Oppo would share her solo pics and inform us about her work too

Coming to Erica, well we haven't watched her previous show, only a few have i guess Soanz & Piu and some other members. 

But then We DO APPRECIATE her, Oppo DOES share pics she gets from twitter and Instagram. Fact is Erica fans are not here in this AT hardly any, on top of it we are actually not concerned with her private life at least i can talk for my friends and Prerna's character is anything but to be praised. But We DO APPRECIATE & WISH WELL for her always. You can check last three ATs where we had congratulated her for her new innings in life. 

Keeping what you said in mind, i guess we shall go low on Prerna Criticizing but then you yourself pls tell us how do we do that when such things are being shown? πŸ˜† with such less content we are still keeping PreRish alive. The ban was lifted yesterday at pg 45 technically, we came from 100-154 ATs without anything literally. 

As per other fans of erica even they are free to discuss Erica's works and everything πŸ‘πŸΌ  

Also our most active members are Oppo, Me, Mithila, Mishti, Pavan, Shruti and others. 

Out of us minus Oppo, and minus me & mithi others don't have IG/Twitter. On top of it they haven't watched Erica's work. So Discussion on Karan gets more than Erica. But like said, Oppo does share news about Erica and we get to know. πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much for clarifying this, I totally get what is shown leads to conversations for appreciations or criticism and Cvs can take the blame here, and I am a believer in balanced conversation not always sugar coating the actors trust here and AT are the places wherein we dwell ourselves in fandom and we have all the right to make conversations on the characters and their portrayal on the screen not necessarily good always.

I wrote the little input because of what I felt bad [you may call me weirdo] reading all the comments during end time of the AT, I was watching some good moments of Prerna and Bajaj and it got me like hit me coz I was on to epi 202 onwards Bajaj proposal and now switched to scenes of Prerna and Bajaj...

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

Hoping to get a proper storyline for RB and PreRish 🀞🀞

if karan comes back main stamp paper pe likh ke dungi it will be. 😊

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

koi bhi serial se nahi hai. This is from post QH. He was full on depressed, heartbroken and sick but doing a holi segment for Star. N,Rest in PM i will give details. Anyone wants that person can also PM me. 

Mujhe bhi PM karπŸ˜†

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

trap set karo 
intezaar karo ...
sahi samay aane par 

GO FOR THE KILL 

episode 197

on that note GN πŸ€—

highlight of the entire episode πŸ˜Ž waise Go for the Kill karke hi gaya πŸ˜Ž

Trap bhi set kiya 

Intezaar kiya 

Sahi samay pe 

Go for the Kill bhi kiya πŸ˜Ž

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Yeh show ek scam hai. πŸ˜†

Maata ka obsession πŸ₯± 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda

Pata nahin koi thought process hai bio ki nahin. 

how are you feeling Mr Banker? Kal ke sare msgs Padhh 

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

i have a feeling he will come soon ...  fingers crossed 

Munni loads of chocolates  coming your way 

Image result for eating chocolates gif

Fingers crossed and hoping kii what you are saying turns out to be true....Our RB returns back to the base, with swag, sass and style multiplied tenfold...