Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Mere Dayan Darling ne wish kia mujhe .. Ankie ab bol Karan kay iyea look kaunsi serial ki hai ? 

https://twitter.com/KunwariDaayan/status/1221548035890667521

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

THEIR Tale Deserves To Be Told In All Its Glory!!!

Edited by SapSur - 4 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Morning Guys... After nahaying Suva Suva at 7 A.M. in thande thande pani .. My halat is 

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Shruti, the title of the AT is so fitting..And yes indeed it is now time for Rihabh to be back with a bang, sirf yaadon mein nahi, but in person... It is high time he returns...Aur uske intezaar mein we are waiting palkein bichake...  

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ErumMalik

Folks, this is PreRish AT I get it you dont like Prerna's character atm but this is Appreciation thread, show some appreciation or do not degrade the character so much, I was thinking if only KSG is appreciated we can do tht in his AT alone, right??

Hello Mod ji. I felt to clarify being one of the veterans of this AT

We previously were not allowed to discuss anything about Erica/Prerna before so we couldn't discuss anything apart from Prerna & PreRish and her personal life discussion you know we had to avoid. But still Oppo would share her solo pics and inform us about her work too

Coming to Erica, well we haven't watched her previous show, only a few have i guess Soanz & Piu and some other members. 

But then We DO APPRECIATE her, Oppo DOES share pics she gets from twitter and Instagram. Fact is Erica fans are not here in this AT hardly any, on top of it we are actually not concerned with her private life at least i can talk for my friends and Prerna's character is anything but to be praised. But We DO APPRECIATE & WISH WELL for her always. You can check last three ATs where we had congratulated her for her new innings in life. 

Keeping what you said in mind, i guess we shall go low on Prerna Criticizing but then you yourself pls tell us how do we do that when such things are being shown? 😆 with such less content we are still keeping PreRish alive. The ban was lifted yesterday at pg 45 technically, we came from 100-154 ATs without anything literally. 

As per other fans of erica even they are free to discuss Erica's works and everything 👍🏼  

Also our most active members are Oppo, Me, Mithila, Mishti, Pavan, Shruti and others. 

Out of us minus Oppo, and minus me & mithi others don't have IG/Twitter. On top of it they haven't watched Erica's work. So Discussion on Karan gets more than Erica. But like said, Oppo does share news about Erica and we get to know. 😊

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Mere Dayan Darling ne wish kia mujhe .. Ankie ab bol Karan kay iyea look kaunsi serial ki hai ? 

https://twitter.com/KunwariDaayan/status/1221548035890667521

koi bhi serial se nahi hai. This is from post QH. He was full on depressed, heartbroken and sick but doing a holi segment for Star. N,Rest in PM i will give details. Anyone wants that person can also PM me. 

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

WaqtZaya thumbnail

I literally woke up and replied to Erum Mod ji about Bajaj being Sakht launda and then fell off to sleep and woke up now 🤔 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

bakwaaas and lame attempt to grab attention 

the promo i saw due to Pavan, they were just asking a question not stating she was dying. How i wish she died. 😵 hum sabka latakna khatam 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

i have a feeling he will come soon ...  fingers crossed 

janab doesn't seem to be in mood 🥺but i will trust your words over anything else.