Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

They were in so much pain today...

Mishti was right, everything Abir did was so stupid!!!

Though Mishti, your NishMish attack added to his stupidity 😒

I think after knowing nannu truth she will realize abt her stupidity and say sorry to abir

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Hailaaaaa😲... Sachi🤣

I taking break  n watching🤣

Aaj toh tu dekh hi le Cool!

Today, other fandoms are going to be jealous of our show and are going to write about it in their forum 🤣

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Alrighty so the game is on! Full speed

Abir's race against time to get his doubts on Nannu proved and get Nannu's behaviour out in open👍🏼

Poor Mish is soo badly stuck between her heart and mind🥺 She yearns for Abir's love but feels too obliged to keep the family intact💔

THIS is the exact same position just before leap. Mishbir have role reversed. parallel.

At mishbir gd and break-up time. Mishti was racing against time trying to find evidence against Baba. Abir had immense trust in his baba that she needed solid proof to prove him wrong.----Similarly now, Mishti has immense faith in Nannu and his friendship, so she'll need something dramatic to happen for Abir to make her see Nannu is doing the rishta for family but out of selfish/anxiety reasons.

I like this cinematic drama climax to this track😃 Nice thriller for the shaadi

Can't wait to see the epi for mishbir's passionate moments😳❤️

wow Nandu this is so right yaar... so beautiful post... this is absolutely true racing against time... 🥳

actually its a third parallel.... 

first time Airport the title of the episode itself was Abirs race against time... when mish left for airport, abir found the truth, got back kunal, then knowing about mish went running behind her to stop.. 

This parallel is exactly fitting yaar this is about the trust each other had on their loved one.. how each other prove and make them see reality... me too loving this cinematic climax wowww its gonna be so interesting yaar.. .🥳

SheThought thumbnail

I couldn't watch it in one go Yaara😲

Took a break n came to write🤣

Sure sure😃....aaj tho Banta hai

But I'm gonna burn Mishti ka jacket😛😡😆

Haan yaar, what's with that ugly excuse of a jacket?!

Why did they make her wear it? Kuchh samajh nahin aaya 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Haan yaar, what's with that ugly excuse of a jacket?!

Why did they make her wear it? Kuchh samajh nahin aaya 

Arey Pali she did carry the pendant ryt..so she needed to keep that somewhere that's y she wore jacket🤣🤣

I couldn't watch it in one go Yaara😲

Took a break n came to write🤣

Sure sure😃....aaj tho Banta hai

But I'm gonna burn Mishti ka jacket😛😡😆

haha come on watch it and come up with your analysis 🤣🤣 

did you feel so hawt that you took break yaar i'm already on second time and ufff cant handle the hawtness ☺️

haha jacket shant baby shant they are yet to get married leave the babies for now ye tho sirf trailer hai 🤣😛

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haan the doctor yes yes that is possible... yaar we need a segment today cant handle this suspense... 

and also pali this time too haldi is not happening... haldi and our show doesnt go well with each other... only ketu haldi happened without much drama 😆

Will be happy if this haldi stops yaar...

Haldi main apne show main kaand ki guarantee hai 🤣

Segment toh yeh log dene se rahe... they want to maintain the suspense 😲

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

haha Miniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 🤗🤗

it was a break up make up scene yaar.. first mish in denial mode then finally abir manaoed her... awww chaa it was too hawt but just miss kiss miss hogaya... this time mish stopped him 🤣

haina this time i'm really impressed with the plan very sensible... 😆 even i have this doubt mini... he got seizure naa last time but this time he was well and fainted only so how is it possible... maybe that is what abir will make mish understand that nannu is acting or something... maybe abir went to hospital to know something related to this.. 

Diyaaaaaaaaaa🤗🤗

They almost had a kissThis one was better than their breakup....they were on the same page......both were desperate.....Breakup was actually agonizing.

Yaa haina ???Meenu is becoming mre intelligent thse days😆 But Nannu just dug his own grave.....by following BB.😆😆Yeah maybe Abir went to hospital to check on Nannu's reports ......its possible.👍🏼

SheThought thumbnail

uff the hawtest parallel... cant get enough of this scene.. the closeness, see the amount of distance between them.. uffoooo cant handle it.. ☺️☺️

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Even I'm not able to handle this suspense Diya..Kya karun..ek segment toh banta hai na..🤗🤗

haldi=drama overdose in our show,abse no more haldi😆😆..ketki's haldi too had drama of Mishti's courtship but it wasn't that big..

true yaar i hope we get some segment today../.. uffooo this is breaking my head on what will happen... 

haha ketki haldi drama was less infact not much and haldi took place... but these last two haldi is only drama haldi didnt even happen.. 🤣 actually shaadi itself should be banned from our show 🤣