Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

meri cool 🤗🤗🤗

very very hawt morning yaar 😆 we need your binocular analysis today ok no denying,.... it was amazing yaar.... the episode is dedicated to you only... 😆🤗

I couldn't watch it in one go Yaara😲

Took a break n came to write🤣

Sure sure😃....aaj tho Banta hai

But I'm gonna burn Mishti ka jacket😛😡😆

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago
Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

haan the doctor yes yes that is possible... yaar we need a segment today cant handle this suspense... 

and also pali this time too haldi is not happening... haldi and our show doesnt go well with each other... only ketu haldi happened without much drama 😆

Even I'm not able to handle this suspense Diya..Kya karun..ek segment toh banta hai na..🤗🤗

haldi=drama overdose in our show,abse no more haldi😆😆..ketki's haldi too had drama of Mishti's courtship but it wasn't that big..

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Hailaaaaa😲

Makers Ko kya hogaya😲
MishBir Ko aase dekh ke Dil khogaya😲

Coooooolll!!

Kya scenes the yaar... tere liye main aaj yahi kahoongi 🤣

Related image

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

How will family doubt their own son who is a drug-addict..he is taking disadvantage of Mish's and all family's trust🤗🤗and he is Mishti's bestie ryt..so Mish won't ever doubt him..frndship is like that yaar..anyway this is not going kkhh way and i don't think it's going in ddlj way..btw we had an hospital drama ryt...and Kunal is wearing the same kurta in that bts..I'm very curious abt what will happen now😆😆

Nannu took advantage of his family's weakness........he shouldn't have. But my thought is after seeing nannu in this state Mah family should actually think twice abt this marriage. This guy was an addict and if he is having relapses then the family is actually doing injustice by getting mish married to nannu. Lol...should she spent her whole life taking care of a druggie?? 🤔

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

It would have been a kiss yaar..y can't makers give a proper kiss nowwith everything got sorted out between mishbir..they should have given us something like that..I hope once mishbir runs away they don't be sanskari..they should give out their passion,love and emotions...

May be nannu's truth will come infront of Mish and then she will decide to run away..anyway nishmish Shaadi won't happen for sure..🤗🤗

Are they are still not married naa and knowing our sanskaari babies now no kiss is possible 😆 

@bold - 🤣 ammu you are making me derail early morning yaar... lets see how their final union will be after all this is solved n they get married.. .the happiness will be on another level... 

this is what is a challenge now bringing out nannu truth... 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

They were in so much pain today...

Mishti was right, everything Abir did was so stupid!!!

Though Mishti, your NishMish attack added to his stupidity 😒

true both were stupid enough to contribute to this stupidity... but again this hiding game is not done yaar... i hope mishti gets to know about nishant and stops the wedding herself... 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Coooooolll!!

Kya scenes the yaar... tere liye main aaj yahi kahoongi 🤣

Related image

Hailaaaaa😲... Sachi🤣

I taking break  n watching🤣

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

I haven’t watched the episode yet, Mini. All I am guessing is that now that it’s Mishbir mila, log chahe kuch bhi kare, kuch na bhi kare, Milan toh honewali hai is baar. CVs know this better 

Yaa...that's there abhi. It doesn't matter what they do...mishbir is supposed to be together. But Meenu has improved....she is making sense in her plan.....😆😆yeh mujhe kehni thii........since I was impressed and had to defend her😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pali what an amazing post yaar... your excitement is visible in your post... chaa totally loved today episode... especially mishbir scene kitna hawt hai yaar, ufff so many close moments, miss kiss, back hug, but fattu abir kissed only her hair why not atleast a forehead kiss 😆

Pali another doubt what if jas is also a part of nannu plan i mean not the precap plan but what if he already said to her to not let abir or kunal to talk to family until he comes... as she was the only one getting hyper... and he always said to her if she wants him to win support him... 

hospital is related to this i think pali... maybe abir went there for proof against nannu... wow so exciting yaar.. i think kunal will say the truth of nishant knowing the reason for breakup we cant expect abir to say so lets see its all in kunal hand as he blutters everything in anger... 

Scenes toh koffee hot the *fanning myself*

Abir was going for THE kiss.... but Mish ne rok diya hai. Abhi limbo main hai na, theek se kaise karte yaar 😆

But at least we got a proof that he wants to do IT 🤣

Pata nahi Diyu, Jas lagti toh nahin hai part of the NaMee plan. I mean her reaction was valid to begin with so idk... kya farak padta hai! She is is going to blame Mishti with or without any facts! 

Yeah, I already mentioned that Abir might have gone to investigate Nannu fake nasha. He already knows his doctor... Kunal knows Nishant hiding the truth, ab toh Mishti ko Kunnu hi bataye ga 😃

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Nannu took advantage of his family's weakness........he shouldn't have. But my thought is after seeing nannu in this state Mah family should actually think twice abt this marriage. This guy was an addict and if he is having relapses then the family is actually doing injustice by getting mish married to nannu. Lol...should she spent her whole life taking care of a druggie?? 🤔

I agree with u completely mini..I always felt mah family is doing injustice to Mish by making her enter into a forced wedlock..but today my worry is going into another level..what if nannu again goes back into drug and try to physically harm Mishti..who will be responsible then??bp was saying if nannus heart break then Mish will be responsible ,but if nanny harm Mishti then also will Mishti be considered responsible