ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 27 Jan 2020 - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

haha Miniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 🤗🤗

it was a break up make up scene yaar.. first mish in denial mode then finally abir manaoed her... awww chaa it was too hawt but just miss kiss miss hogaya... this time mish stopped him 🤣

haina this time i'm really impressed with the plan very sensible... 😆 even i have this doubt mini... he got seizure naa last time but this time he was well and fainted only so how is it possible... maybe that is what abir will make mish understand that nannu is acting or something... maybe abir went to hospital to know something related to this.. 

It would have been a kiss yaar..y can't makers give a proper kiss nowwith everything got sorted out between mishbir..they should have given us something like that..I hope once mishbir runs away they don't be sanskari..they should give out their passion,love and emotions...

May be nannu's truth will come infront of Mish and then she will decide to run away..anyway nishmish Shaadi won't happen for sure..🤗🤗

Mishti and her obsession for Abir's neck! ❤️

You will never see me complaining 😳

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Emotional and 🔥🔥🔥

They were in so much pain today...

Mishti was right, everything Abir did was so stupid!!!

Though Mishti, your NishMish attack added to his stupidity 😒

Originally posted by SheThought

Maybe Abir suspects Meenu behind Nannu's fake Nasha and goes to the hospital to find out and gather proof against Nannu?

Abir has already seen which doctor attends to Nish when he gave him a lift in his car the other day...

haan the doctor yes yes that is possible... yaar we need a segment today cant handle this suspense... 

and also pali this time too haldi is not happening... haldi and our show doesnt go well with each other... only ketu haldi happened without much drama 😆

uff the hawtest parallel... cant get enough of this scene.. the closeness, see the amount of distance between them.. uffoooo cant handle it.. ☺️☺️

Oh,  I had my apprehensions during the episode... but I was so relieved to know of MeeNa joining hands at the end! BB aur Baby Plan banyenge nahin toh flop kaise hoga 😆

Uff uff uff! We got such hot intense MishBir scenes today... how much they have longed to be together! They just couldn't keep apart! We got a repeat of Mishti pinning Abir to the wall again! Hayee, how much we all have wanted to see that again after Ketu's shaadi time...

Mishti wants to be with Abir, but she doesn't want to hurt her best friend and her family too... she thinks that if Nishant knew of reasons behind the breakup which she knows now, he would himself backout of the wedding... Abir struggles but ends up not telling her that Nish already knew the truth!

Nannu comes to Meenu to tell her that she needs to keep Abir in check because he loves Mishti and wants to marry her! LOL, so much for doing it for the family and to protect her! Though, one thing he did say correctly that Mishti will get a better MIL if she marries him than Abir 👍🏼

Meenu declares AmbeMa and Abir are out of her control 😆

Meenu asks him to meet next day in the morning and promises him that Mishti will herself leave Abir as per her master planning! Lately she has very high success rate 😈

Loved KuShti scene... wah kya dialogue mara Kunnu ne! 

Mishti, jo chahiye woh hamesha nahi milta hai, par jo hota hai woh sahi ke liye hota hai! 

Abir comes to talk to BP and the brothers were about to disclose the truth but Nannu comes drunk... Mah family melts into a puddle. Jas had already declared that Abir tu jaa bhaad main, so now time to tend to Nannu only... hmmmm so this was Meenu's grand scheme. Take Mishti on a guilt trip with Nannu's issues and compel her to get married to him! Not bad, not bad! For a change, you have made a plan that actually makes a lot of sense Meenu, kudos 👏

Chalo, looks like Nannu will also blurt out to Mishti in his fake Nashe ki haalat how much he loves her. Om swaha to Mish's guilt!

Abir has already caught Nannu loitering in the balcony telling his new bestie Meenu what a world-class actor he is!

Koi baat nahi beta Nannu, truth will be out... sooner or later. And that will give Mishti enough reason to leave the mandap and run to Abir 😛

Amazing spotlightsss.....Pali🤗

@bold - Kunnu🤣🤣

@bold 2 - I agree yaara. This tym Meenu's plan made sense. Also she played without actually putting anyone in danger. So I have to give it to her for this plan. This manipulation actually hit the right chord in Mah family and with Mishti too. 👏

The way they are going ahead with Nannu's characterization Mishti will no longer be in guilt if she gets to know the truth.😆Meenu khel gayi. But Nannu is stupid for having agreed to this....he will lose his credibility infront of his family.....he has mre to lose.😆

Alrighty so the game is on! Full speed

Abir's race against time to get his doubts on Nannu proved and get Nannu's behaviour out in open👍🏼

Poor Mish is soo badly stuck between her heart and mind🥺 She yearns for Abir's love but feels too obliged to keep the family intact💔

THIS is the exact same position just before leap. Mishbir have role reversed. parallel.

At mishbir gd and break-up time. Mishti was racing against time trying to find evidence against Baba. Abir had immense trust in his baba that she needed solid proof to prove him wrong.----Similarly now, Mishti has immense faith in Nannu and his friendship, so she'll need something dramatic to happen for Abir to make her see Nannu is doing the rishta for family but out of selfish/anxiety reasons.

I like this cinematic drama climax to this track😃 Nice thriller for the shaadi

Can't wait to see the epi for mishbir's passionate moments😳❤️

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Good morning guys🤗

Rise. N shine for the start of the new beginning😳

meri cool 🤗🤗🤗

very very hawt morning yaar 😆 we need your binocular analysis today ok no denying,.... it was amazing yaar.... the episode is dedicated to you only... 😆🤗

Mishti and her obsession for Abir's neck! ❤️

You will never see me complaining 😳

Hailaaaaa😲

Makers Ko kya hogaya😲
MishBir Ko aase dekh ke Dil khogaya😲