Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Aaj toh tu dekh hi le Cool!

Today, other fandoms are going to be jealous of our show and are going to write about it in their forum 🤣

I'm liking the sound of that....

Saw the episode... I'm in awe of MishBir

But dint see till the end... Dint want to see nishanth 🤢😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Miniiiiiiiiiii 🤗

haina hifi yaar i too thought the same more than break up this had the desperation, passion, angst, pain everything... uffff ☺️☺️ and abir rooms lighting gave a romantic touch too... 

haha true whoever joins hand with meenu are digging their own grave first kunal, kuhu now nannu... 😆 its gonna be nail bitting episodes yaar excited 🥳

Uff! Yes, their desperation and passion was so palpable today ☺️

Abir's room is always so beautifully lit! And I loved when camera panned from his room to the balcony! And i think that balcony falls in their central courtyard...

I am still not clear which door led to the balcony... but they showed Abir come out of his room and going towards the balcony from where Mishti emerged!

Oh and btw, that semi circle door opening with garland we had seen in Hamid's story earlier and were speculating was from this scene only 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Diyu, it is established today that.... #AbirWantsToDoIT!

Which in itself is a big deal for us! Bande ke hormones are in check, Yay! 😆

Ab #AbirCanDoIT license ke baad hi pata chalega 🤣

haha yes #AbirWantsToDoIT please someone make mish understand abir is ready 🤣 

omg this is so hilarious all fandom have different problem only our fandom has problem with IT only 🤣🤣\

chaa dont expect Pali even if boy wants IT they will drag IT atleast till some 50 episodes to show IT kuku are married for almost 100 episodes still they are stuck in hand hold only 🤣 what to expect from mishbir who are still unmarried 🤣

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I'm liking the sound of that....

Saw the episode... I'm in awe of MishBir

But dint see till the end... Dint want to see nishanth 🤢😆

Then where is the excitement Annnuuuu???

When you are mad at them for depriving us of romance, you have a spring in your step!

And today when they gave so much passion, toh bas itna hi 😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Anuuuuu🤗

We should thank the jacket.....I think jacket is the reason Shaheer actually did the scenes🤣🤣🤣

I am waiting for ur binocular analysis on today's episode........

Hahahahahahahah

Sahi jawab!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Related image

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

wow Nandu this is so right yaar... so beautiful post... this is absolutely true racing against time... 🥳

actually its a third parallel.... 

first time Airport the title of the episode itself was Abirs race against time... when mish left for airport, abir found the truth, got back kunal, then knowing about mish went running behind her to stop.. 

This parallel is exactly fitting yaar this is about the trust each other had on their loved one.. how each other prove and make them see reality... me too loving this cinematic climax wowww its gonna be so interesting yaar.. .🥳

thankyou!🤗

Yup the excitement and suspense is adding to the race😵 ahh so worried yet so excited😆

very tru Diya, good point👍🏼 mishbir are constantly fighting against time right to the end of shaadi functions🤣 That's why eloping and having no shaadi functions is the best option👍🏼

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Scenes toh koffee hot the *fanning myself*

Abir was going for THE kiss.... but Mish ne rok diya hai. Abhi limbo main hai na, theek se kaise karte yaar 😆

But at least we got a proof that he wants to do IT 🤣

Pata nahi Diyu, Jas lagti toh nahin hai part of the NaMee plan. I mean her reaction was valid to begin with so idk... kya farak padta hai! She is is going to blame Mishti with or without any facts! 

Yeah, I already mentioned that Abir might have gone to investigate Nannu fake nasha. He already knows his doctor... Kunal knows Nishant hiding the truth, ab toh Mishti ko Kunnu hi bataye ga 😃

uff all you guys have seen the hawt stuff...😳 Stahp, you're making me blush even more☺️

🤣@bold: ohoh pali, I laughed out loud at this😆

Finally we got to see that Abir too had equal intimate passionate ambitions😆😳 

Yea the hospital drama, has to be got to do with Nannu and his nasha (fake)...but why wasn't any mah fam there. Only kunal and naanu.🤔 

SheThought thumbnail

haha yes #AbirWantsToDoIT please someone make mish understand abir is ready 🤣 

omg this is so hilarious all fandom have different problem only our fandom has problem with IT only 🤣🤣\

chaa dont expect Pali even if boy wants IT they will drag IT atleast till some 50 episodes to show IT kuku are married for almost 100 episodes still they are stuck in hand hold only 🤣 what to expect from mishbir who are still unmarried 🤣

Hey, we are happy that at least Abir is now ready and Mishti doesn't have to worry👍🏼🥳🥳

Of course, once they are married, they will face numerous hurdles before the IT happens 🤣

KuKu love story is going to reset and start from 0 again to making anything happen!

Kunnu needs to first come out of Bhai obsession to want to do IT 😆

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Actually it's better without the segments... aaj kitne acche se MishBir scenes enjoy kiye! Total surprise!!

And I am actually very excited about upcoming episodes... MishBir are on the same page now. Ab chahe jo bhi ho, kya farak padta hai?! 

Nannu ka popat is in the pipeline anyway... it's not even underground anymore 🤣

YES!! @Bold: THankyou for saying this Pali!👏 I was also going to say the same. Completely agree👍🏼

The lack of segment spoilers, are giving an extra level of surprise element when we watch the episodes for the first time👏 I prefer not watching the spoilers anyway when they do post. 

With the increase in excitement and suspense in this shaadi track. I don't want to see any spoilers right now. Just going to enjoy the drama and surprise first hand😃