ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 27 Jan 2020

Posted: 4 years ago

Image result for mishti abir gif"

Episode begins with Kunal Naanu discussing with Abir about his meeting with Mishti ... Abir gets a call from Mishti ..she confronts him ....why he took so long to confess he loved her ...why he kept avoiding her when she tried to meet him numerous times ...why had he preserved her pyaar ki nishaani ??(those multicoloured paper birds ... while she shows him the locket he had given her ... 

Nish. All’s Meenu n he informs  how MisBir  were about to reunite ..he wants assurance from meenu that her son would not create any problems in NisMis marriage ... she says she had no control on Abir n Mata Ambe .. but she could plot something that will make Mishti herself break off with Abir but in return Nish had to promise he will marry Mishti n go away to London for ever never to return .

MisBir apologise to eachother .. they regret their past .. Abir says he should have trusted Mishti n apologises ...he professes his love for he r..hugs her .. she reminds him her marriage was next day .. but he refuses to let go of her .. Mishti weeps in his arms ... Abir assures he will correct everything .. Mishti wonders how will they deal with her family ?? Abir does not want Mishti to be accused for anything .. Abir assures he will talk to Bade papa .Mishti is very scared .. Abir recites a shayari n assures   he will correct everything.

Mishti leave teary eyed as she assures she will wait for him .. 

Saathiya mere  song plays in BG .. 

next day ... Abir is given Aarti by Parul n advised to be careful as he went to MH to win over Mishti as she feared retaliation from Nishant .

Kunal assures he will accompany bhai to MH 

Naanu jokes with Abir n Kunal that one was shayar n the other was masters in accounts .He blesses Abir for winning back Mishti and also gives him Naani ki odhni as blessings for Mishti .. Abir accepts it n thanks Naanu 

At RH Mishti is all dressed up for the Haldi ceremony ... 
Maheshwari ladies come to take her to the venue ...

Abir leaves with a bunch of red heart balloons as BB watches with wicked glint in her eye 
as Abir reaches the beautiful Haldi venue .. BP confronts him .

Abir explains  how Mishti knew why the gordhana was broken by him ... that he was wrong as he was blackmailed for the sake of his family ... and it was wrong ... similarly Mishti must not go ahead with this wedding for the sake of Family pressures 

BP and Jasmeet confront him .. Abir pleads BP tp give him one chance to explain and also to see Mishti’s love for Abir .

BP gives him two mins to explain ..

Right then Nishant arrives n stops Abir ..he berates Abir n chucks away the red balloons ... he faints and the family gets concerned for his health .

Precap

Mishti lets go of Abir as she had to go ahead with marriage to Nishant for the sake of her family .. he let’s her go reluctantly 

Abir notices Nishant walking around making phone calls he gets suspicious he was faking to be unconscious  n was plotting something to harm Mishti .

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Good morning ladies... It's a nice week start... Hope the week goes great for all in all aspects

Hello lovelies 💕 

Hope writers do their magic again and we get a pleasant end to this track 🤞

Thanks Suta for the thread and Diyu for the updates... I believe Naina will update Tu-Fr!

A very Good morning and Happy Sunday to those in my part of the world!

🤗🤗

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by SheThought

Hello lovelies 💕 

Hope writers do their magic again and we get a pleasant end to this track 🤞

Thanks Suta for the thread and Diyu for the updates... I believe Naina will update Tu-Fr!

A very Good morning and Happy Sunday to those in my part of the world!

🤗🤗

then Diya will update today? 

good morning girlzzzzzz 🥳🥳🤗

Suta thank you for the thread dear 🤗

Pali Yes dear today i'll be updating 😃 uff so exciting just 4 min to go yaar 🥳

Thanks suta for the thread😃

So much excitement after so long we all are eagerly waiting for mishbir milan hope makers wont disappoint us👍🏼

Abir's vow to mishti

Edited by Agrata23 - 4 years ago

hotstar is late arggggg still no update 😡

Originally posted by Agrata23

Abir's vow to mishti

should I be happy with Abir Mishti name in the title?