https://twitter.com/i/status/1221612694664433664

cr twitter

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Amazing spotlightsss.....Pali🤗

@bold - Kunnu🤣🤣

@bold 2 - I agree yaara. This tym Meenu's plan made sense. Also she played without actually putting anyone in danger. So I have to give it to her for this plan. This manipulation actually hit the right chord in Mah family and with Mishti too. 👏

The way they are going ahead with Nannu's characterization Mishti will no longer be in guilt if she gets to know the truth.😆Meenu khel gayi. But Nannu is stupid for having agreed to this....he will lose his credibility infront of his family.....he has mre to lose.😆

Mini 🤗

Meenu main abhi bahot akal aa gayi hai! 

She knows abhi bal (force) se nahin chhal (cunning ways) se kaam banega 😈

Yes, addition in Nannu's mistakes is subtractions from Mishti's guilt in not going through this marriage! Balance sheet acche se ban rahi hai 😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Nannu took advantage of his family's weakness........he shouldn't have. But my thought is after seeing nannu in this state Mah family should actually think twice abt this marriage. This guy was an addict and if he is having relapses then the family is actually doing injustice by getting mish married to nannu. Lol...should she spent her whole life taking care of a druggie?? 🤔

Mini not only mish but they should get him cured before they can even think of getting him married to any girl... not bcoz of his drug issue but also bcoz of his anxiety issue its actually destroying own self... like parul maasi said today he is doing something he shouldnt what if tomorrow he actually starts using drugs... he needs to be treated first... 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

good morning Sam 🤗🤗

awww i'm gonna watch it second time 😆 dont worry dear the wait is worth it you gonna love the episode 🥳

Meri light🤗looks like it's an awesome episode.🥳 can't wait to watch

Tomorrow also it's gonna be awesome I guess, I will come on time tomorrow😎

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

I couldn't watch it in one go Yaara😲

Took a break n came to write🤣

Sure sure😃....aaj tho Banta hai

But I'm gonna burn Mishti ka jacket😛😡😆

Anuuuuu🤗

We should thank the jacket.....I think jacket is the reason Shaheer actually did the scenes🤣🤣🤣

I am waiting for ur binocular analysis on today's episode........

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SheThought

Will be happy if this haldi stops yaar...

Haldi main apne show main kaand ki guarantee hai 🤣

Segment toh yeh log dene se rahe... they want to maintain the suspense 😲

segments na hi mike toh accha hai, yaar. Otherwise analyse kar-karke, humari mood kharab Ho jaata hai. Segments toh aise hi milte hai. 

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

true both were stupid enough to contribute to this stupidity... but again this hiding game is not done yaar... i hope mishti gets to know about nishant and stops the wedding herself... 

Arre Diyu this time hiding will work in their favor...

When Mishti will get all the proof ek sath, she will be able to make up her mind to stop the wedding!

But yes, MishBir need to learn from their mistakes and stop hiding things 😡

Otherwise Meenu will get readymade loopholes to break them again after shadi 😲

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Scenes toh koffee hot the *fanning myself*

Abir was going for THE kiss.... but Mish ne rok diya hai. Abhi limbo main hai na, theek se kaise karte yaar 😆

But at least we got a proof that he wants to do IT 🤣

Pata nahi Diyu, Jas lagti toh nahin hai part of the NaMee plan. I mean her reaction was valid to begin with so idk... kya farak padta hai! She is is going to blame Mishti with or without any facts! 

Yeah, I already mentioned that Abir might have gone to investigate Nannu fake nasha. He already knows his doctor... Kunal knows Nishant hiding the truth, ab toh Mishti ko Kunnu hi bataye ga 😃

ufff true even with the cold weather here its hawt yaar ☺️☺️

@bold - this cracked me up like anything.. finally we got the proof.. yes yes yes #AbirCanDoIT 🤣🤣🤣

nah nah i dont think she is included in that plan but nannu always asks her to support him to win naa so maybe just maybe he informed her to stop the boys from talking... dont know lets see... anyway she will now blame and also gonna plead mishti to go ahead with shaadi for her son... 

haan its gonna be interesting to see how Abir will find the proof and expose nannu a big shaadi drama coming up i hope they come before the shaadi time,... but how does eloping fit in here... 😆

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

I think after knowing nannu truth she will realize abt her stupidity and say sorry to abir

Let's hope so!

Both still have quite a few things to clarify to each other!

They need to clear everything out and start from clean slate before they take their relationship to the next level!

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Arey Pali she did carry the pendant ryt..so she needed to keep that somewhere that's y she wore jacket🤣🤣

Arre toh purse leke aati yaar!

Yeh ugli duckling jacket kyu pehna!

Doesn't she need her purse anyway to keep money for rickshaw or cab?! Hamesha jogging karke hi aati hai kya? Ya fir she bicycled all the way in her lehnga 😆