Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vpplinu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Seriously I felt same, I was like oh god psycho. Scary psycho. 

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I know ye logic he but whatever I understand naa

The water body they showed I think they meant something nlike a hot water spring. Beacsue when closely watching the promo you can see Pani se dhua nikal rahi ( it can be two ways either ice evaporating from  body they meant or the steam from hot water) he when malhar entered into it with kalyani .  So I think they meant that way. And I do think they will say it as a monlouge also. 

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 4 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

I know ye logic he but whatever I understand naa

The water body they showed I think they meant something nlike a hot water spring. Beacsue when closely watching the promo you can see Pani se dhua nikal rahi ( it can be two ways either ice evaporating from  body they meant or the steam from hot water) he when malhar entered into it with kalyani .  So I think they meant that way. And I do think they will say it as a monlouge also. 

I also was thinking the same that its a hot spring because Some puja was being executed there . And Kalma ne kab koi chiz normally kiya hoga? Har chiz toh aise karte hai . Ab kalyani bolegi , mein behosh thi.... ap ne kya bola meine suna nhi🤦‍♀️😝

Zara phir se I love u boliye Malharji !

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Rachit ko kaise pata that Sampu cant concieve? Did she tell the same to him ?

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago
GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

May be when rachit discuss the plan with sampu she said in hurry that it won't work as she can't concieve.  Then they realized that none other than samptharv know this hence they can fool kalma.

Anyway CVS remember that 

And we are happy that the raised the point and 

Relieved that CVS didn't tend to circumvent the facts and act like people with memmory loss.

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

May be when rachit discuss the plan with sampu she said in hurry that it won't work as she can't concieve.  Then they realized that none other than samptharv know this hence they can fool kalma.

Anyway CVS remember that 

And we are happy that the raised the point and 

Relieved that CVS didn't tend to circumvent the facts and act like people with memmory loss.

So we can expect a Shivratri sequence right? I hope that either Kalma do the puja sath or get married. And now Malhar should marry her legally too i mean by doing registry.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

rachit is encyclopedia titu usko sab pata hai , bajar battu hai Woh ek no. Ka 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Waiseh what do u guys aggeh kya hoga will rachit get caught yah he will escape for now along with sample 

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Moksh ki liye kallu chaplin banegi they will have a kids party . I think waha kuch toh development hoga . Koi ek sach bahar ayega either of the two . 

Gayu was saying that koi temple pe shooting hui hai ...So ya toh marriage hogi ya koi incident hoga .

Rachit avi k liye shayed na rahe but i think woh wapas ayega . Agar Atharav ka memory wapas nhi ati hai toh Sampu ka sach shayed Rachit hi bata de .

I just want to know three things 

1. Letter mein kya hai?

2. Kya Moksh sach mein bimar hai ? If yes then how Kalma gonna manage? 

3. If no, then what did they do with the kid that his body turned blue and truly why was he sleeping so much. 

Hasta khelta nanha sa jan ! Pata nhi kyun cvs usko soft target banake kalma aur hume torture karte hai! I hate this thing totallyv. Har bar wahi chiz ! Har bar !😡😡😭Its so irritating.