it feels unique

though the circumstances are not which I want

but still it's ITV

so normal situation nahi hoga

but still it's good👍🏼

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode was nice n fast paced I thought ki Ek do episode lag jayenge dhundne me ... but Malharji ne Kalyani ko jldi dhund  liya...

Sampda can’t be pregnant and Rachit knows it...

Ab waiting for Monday...

Haye Malharji will say I love you....

Waiting for this day so long and it was expected ki aisi ki situation me I love you bolenge... kyunki normally to inko pyar aata nhi hai...

Nicoletadavid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

după ce va fi această marți după aceea cu scrisoarea care se întâmplă, vor fi împăcați sau separați și apoi întrerupeți 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nicoletadavid

după ce va fi această marți după aceea cu scrisoarea care se întâmplă, vor fi împăcați sau separați și apoi întrerupeți 

Moksh nu este bolnav. Sampada inițial va crea probleme. Ascultă, Kalma este lider; Ei sunt obligați să fie uniți. Urmărește-te cu răbdare. În curând se vor reuni.
)
-Astrid- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kalyani was kept in a deep freezer...Don't know the time duration but the thing that should have been immediately done after taking her out is to remove her wet clothes and provide heat to her body in some way like wrapping her in blankets etc. It's common sense...Any sane human being would know this...I have seen such sequence in movies and TV as well...But here Malhar is dipping her in pond water with her wet clothes already on her body🤪They could've shown the confession with Malhar wrapping her in his own clothes as well(would've been little bit logical)...🤔

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Astrid-

Kalyani was kept in a deep freezer...Don't know the time duration but the thing that should have been immediately done after taking her out is to remove her wet clothes and provide heat to her body in some way like wrapping her in blankets etc. It's common sense...Any sane human being would know this...I have seen such sequence in movies and TV as well...But here Malhar is dipping her in pond water with her wet clothes already on her body🤪They could've shown the confession with Malhar wrapping her in his own clothes as well(would've been little bit logical)...🤔

Malhar ko jo samne mila usne uski istamal kiya.... Actually banda itna hot hai ki body warmth se hi kalyani pregnant ho jati aur kuch karne ki zaroorat nhi padti🤣🤣And dont find logic in itv !😝😝

Vpplinu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You know I was thinking the same thing. I was like idiot give her your body heat. She is already frozen don’t dump her in cold water. Body to body contact is the best 🤣

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vpplinu

You know I was thinking the same thing. I was like idiot give her your body heat. She is already frozen don’t dump her in cold water. Body to body contact is the best 🤣

Director vi tension mein galat tarika apna liya. And Yeh Rachit toh pura psycho nikla?! Kaisa pagal hai yeh? Puri tarah se Dar wali feeling de gaya mujhe jaha shahrukh aisa tha ! Malhar vi shock ho gaya to see him like this! Ab toh yeh sidha assylum jaiga !