Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Astrid- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

So finally Cvs ne apni, kalma ki aur humari izzat aur samman rakhli... uff ! Thanks cvs u proved twice that THR is a rational show. They showed Madhuri dead and Sampada cant concieve . I so wish Kalma is ki jankari jald hasil kare !

This is the only thing that has made me stick to this show alongwith KalMa...They remember what they have shown in previous episodes or may be they actually go through our reviews on social media...Either way it's a positive thing👍🏼

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Jo vi ho agar humari reviews padh ke vi agar woh log script mein changes late hai toh its good that atleast they respect what their viewers said to them. Raabta is one of those few shows may b the rare of the rarest for whom the fans review , viewpoint feedback, suggestion and criticism matters !

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

yup titu aaj Dil ko tasalli Mila tbh

Sach mein yar ! Now i hope yeah Rachit jail jaye aur kalyani aur malhar ko pillu ki nakli bimari ki khoj mil jaye !

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Thank God

Yipee I told na sampu can't concieve 

I love CVS

I haven't watched epi but I will as soon as I reach hostel

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Thank God

Yipee I told na sampu can't concieve 

I love CVS

I haven't watched epi but I will as soon as I reach hostel

I will also watch in zee 5. I just want to see that scene .

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Thanks Puru for highlights 

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 4 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail

I had a theory , but it may sounds silly . But ITV mein anything can happen. They have shown that Pillu's body has turned blue . But neither Malhar nor Sarthak demanded his medical report. Its obvious because they were in hurry and in a dire need to save Kalyani . Kalma are not in right frame of mind and are working in impulse . so Can it b possible that Sampada and Rachit had put some color of blue dye or chemicals that we use in Holi or that is used in fruits and vegetables  to look more green and fresh .So they might have put such color in Moksh' s skin to scare Kalma. Such colors remain constant in body for 3 - 4 days. The doctor must have told that Moksh should not be given a bath varna ved khul jayega ! They decided that they will remove the color in an opportune moment and in the meanwhile Malhar will b convinced to have physicality with Sampada . I mean the makers have shown these things in a very hurried way. I know its quite silly and idiotic and irrational . Bcoz aise chiz karna risky hai. Par Rachit and Sampada dono psychotic and dumb hai and at the same time Kalma ki mansik santulan vi moksh ki bimari ko lekar kafi weak hai. Dono ne dhyan nhi diya hoga . And at the same time unhone socha nhi hoga na ki Sampada aise haste haste sab ugal degi right ? Its just a thought that came across of my mind . Kya yeh possible hai ?

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago
sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

My thoughts after today's episode are:

1. I think whether Pillu is really sick or not, only Rachit knows at this point. I think even Sampada thinks Pillu is really sick and because she can't conceive, she knows Pillu is doomed. So in a twisted way, she's just taking advantage of the inevitable to get what's she wants which is money and security. Seems like Rachit made this entire plan up and involved Sampada only at the end, and she must have told him how is this gonna work because I can't have another child. 

2. So Sampada is just tricking KalMa - giving them false hope that they can save Pillu with a child that will never exist. Now I'm definitely feeling like Atharva Bapat will be the one to come back and ruin her game. He is the story's main villian but he won't come back as the main villain right away. He'll obviously act "reformed" for a bit.  And reuniting KalMa and exposing Sampada will help him gain everyone's trust. 

3. Rachit's game is OVER. So glad he's making an exit. Everything that Kalyani needed him to admit on IG was admitted - the wedding was fake and he's a psycho creep/kidnapper. Even his high contacts won't be able to save him now that he's confessed on IG. 

4. I think Sampada will run away and in that letter maybe tell Kalyani that she won't come back unless Malhar agrees to marry her and if she runs away, no one will be able to save Moksh. Feeling like Kalyani will be on cloud nine after the confession and she'll think everything is fine but the letter will bring her back to reality. That costume party seems like a party to "destress Moksh" to make sure he doesn't get more sick, like the doctor said. I'm so so so happy that everyone FINALLY knows the truth now but unfortunately cause of Moksh feeling like they'll have to support the SamHar wedding.

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

It can be titu di. Once sampu did it aslo do you remember that Mendy time moksh turned blue and kallu panicked.

Yes sasu di I agree

Sampu doesn't know I believe. And letter is the same sampu doesn't want malhar to arrest her or throw her away or even look for other alternatives. So I believe that the letter would be that she won't come home or cooperate with malhar for moksh traetment unless she is given clean chit and she is married to malhar.

On hastag page I saw some video like some shoot is going on in a shiv mandir ( actors nahi dikhi bas a shiv mandir and written early morning shoot kiska he Kya he nahi pata post)

So what can be that 

Samhar wedding ya phir kalyani doing some difficult ritual for moksh ( beacsue that mandir seems to have numerous steps to climb)

Ya phir kayi athu is beech seedion see girke yaad dash na vapas aaye uska

I don't know what it can be

And yes sasu di I believe it would be atharva who would expose at last minute that sampu can't concieve again 

Then I think they will check for alternative and then the needle would either get pointed towards  kallu or it will come out that moksh is fit and fine

Also.i agree intially atharva will behave goody goody since mugdha ka bayan nahinmalabr can't arrest him. And he will act all postive and with kalma Milan I believe he will win the heart of swara and by the time malhar tries to get him arrested he will become ranes damad and phir se kalma ke sir or baith ke nachengi

And if you closely watch makar sankranthi and other epi we can see athu Rane uske athya ke was paas rahthe he hamesha. It is always swara who takes care of atharva in absence of kalma ya anusar that itself is a subtle hint I believe.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Rachit ji 

aap jis se pyaar karte hai usko hi maut ke ghat utar diya

bahut pyaar karte hai aap lekin ye apne sahi nahi kiya

ye aise tedhe tarike use karke aapne khud ka hi nuksan kiya

well ab kya kar sakte hai